Sign in to follow this  
kWolF

Please add monster max pull range!!

This is insane when you can pull monsters across the map. AOE parties has too much power cause of this. They are able to make 50+ monster trains... Imagine parties who can aoe now in cruma, they pulling like 4 rooms at once. This is insane.

This is normal. They lose agro if you run too far from them not from they spawn place (but this too). And your suggestion is oh god, every archers dream. You pull a mob to the max range and he returns. And you simply shot him. You will say add hp regen? And I will say do you think administration got nothing to do? L2 was always like this. Jeez

This is normal. They lose agro if you run too far from them not from they spawn place (but this too). And your suggestion is oh god, every archers dream. You pull a mob to the max range and he returns. And you simply shot him. You will say add hp regen? And I will say do you think administration got nothing to do? L2 was always like this. Jeez

​They do not lose agro even if U run WAY faster than they do, Aggro is not being reseted until someone take it, or you teleport/die/logoff. I agree with KwoIF, but if we can't AoE, who will able to reach lv40+ xDDDD 

Archer would be happier.

Monster will stop follow if you are too far from him or you relog or someone else hit. But when you do trains you will never go "out of range" cause you do trains. Because if this 1 guy can actually make unlimited monster trains. Already saw in few spot people doing 50+ monster trains and they keep following no matter what.

There was a reason why monster pull range was added. Now people exploit this and get insane exp.

@Asuna

Archers will do the same shjt after 46 lvl when they got burst shot. They will make trains too.

Because of it, meele classes like tyrants/daggers/summoners will hurt a lot!

Aggro is not being reseted until someone take it, or you teleport/die/logoff.

​It is, trust me. In the middle of the train even.