Sign in to follow this  
HapIo

Leadership tranfer?

Hi, i was wondering how does leadership transfer work here? If i want to switch clan leader to another of my char? I know back in the days we had to wait for the weekly maintenance, but since here the maintenance happen pretty much when you guys feel like it, i was wondering if it was hours? days? until you guys decide to restart the server, or do we have to deal with the admins personally to have a leadership transferred? 

What happend Hapio? U cant steal more adena from* clan mates and later kick them without saying anything? U need a new name? >:(

​''steal adena'' lmfao. Poor kid is mad for getting kicked out of the clan xD 

On a more serious note, an admin answer on this would be nice just to make sure.

i don't think you do since i had to block you in-game and ban you from our forums cause of your crying and spamming at in-game PM's, Exiles forums PM's, Exiles forums general discussion and now here too LOL..... Pathetic. If i was stealing things from my clan members do you really think my clan would be full and have so many people wanting to join??? Lol. You donated 10k.... 10K.... 10,000 ADENA... LOLL. and ended up getting kicked out cause you pretty much were never online or grouping. How fucking bad can you be to be bitching for 10k after a week on a server? LOOL. Every single member in my clan knows and agree with the donation system we have in place (you also knew and agreed since you participated).

PS: i just lvled a human wizard from lvl 1 to 20 in like 2 hours and made 250k in full drops.. give me a break with your 10k you fucking noob.

There! i hope its enough for you to get better than your novice weapon! lolol.

L0cR0Vk.jpg

i don't think you do since i had to block you in-game and ban you from our forums cause of your crying and spamming at in-game PM's, Exiles forums PM's, Exiles forums general discussion and now here too LOL..... Pathetic. If i was stealing things from my clan members do you really think my clan would be full and have so many people wanting to join??? Lol. You donated 10k.... 10K.... 10,000 ADENA... LOLL. and ended up getting kicked out cause you pretty much were never online or grouping. How fucking bad can you be to be bitching for 10k after a week on a server? LOOL. Every single member in my clan knows and agree with the donation system we have in place (you also knew and agreed since you participated).

PS: i just lvled a human wizard from lvl 1 to 20 in like 2 hours and made 250k in full drops.. give me a break with your 10k you fucking noob.

There! i hope its enough for you to get better than your novice weapon! lolol.

L0cR0Vk.jpg

​ahahaha :D