Sign in to follow this  
Nataliya

7 ppl pt

As it's been previously mentioned, this is the devs number 1 priority.

So, if it hasn't been fixed yet, it's because it's taking time to fix. This compromises many other things ingame, so please be patient! As soon as this is fixed it will be announced :)

Can someone from the script team post what is the problem that they can't fix it.

I mean some of the players here are not only guys who only played L2. There are people who had servers and tryed to fix bigs as well.

Maybe community can give ideas what to fix.

Can someone from the script team post what is the problem that they can't fix it.

I mean some of the players here are not only guys who only played L2. There are people who had servers and tryed to fix bigs as well.

Maybe community can give ideas what to fix.

​+1 to this guy

all bd/sws have to quit server or how they will plvl after 40?The problem is serius..already passed 15+ days of server open

​Its not bd/sws problem . Totally agree with you ¬¬

Should I wait forever for this fix, in order to be able to level my elven oracle? Because right now, it's pretty damn hard to get a party, since everyone prefers clerics and SO's...

Trying to fix this in 2 - 3 after we add bot protection. Bot protection will be at the end of this week.

Trying to fix this in 2 - 3 after we add bot protection. Bot protection will be at the end of this week.

​Any trojan included? or spyware

​Any trojan included? or spyware

​your antivirus will tell you about it :)

​Sowwy but 2-3 what?  days, weeks? :ph34r:

p.s.

2-3 = -1

​Sowwy but 2-3 what?  days, weeks? :ph34r:

p.s.

2-3 = -1

​days.

Sign in to follow this