NubCake

Scamming allowed ?

Heya, No id if scamming is allowed but there is a guy in Dion "TyrienLannister" Scamming.

Selling Gemstone D instead of Crystal D grade for 430 Adena.

Plx take the new icons for Gemstone D , alot people will scam like this and it ruins the economy :)

I don't care since i always double check before i buy tho.

its blue gemstone, the item u get fro soulshots when you start a char,

1.12 Deliberately use similar game items textures as well as nicknames to scam other players.

​someone has been a bad boy, so mister TyrienLannister gonna spend some time in the dungeons. Lets see if "the Lannisters always pay their debts" will apply here.

• Like 3

1.12 Deliberately use similar game items textures as well as nicknames to scam other players.

​someone has been a bad boy, so mister TyrienLannister gonna spend some time in the dungeons. Lets see if "the Lannisters always pay their debts" will apply here.

:D

To be fair, scamming is allowed even in official (sort of) because you cant find evidence that some guy scammed you. It is natural thing in mmo. Maybe he just missclicked by typing shop name? (yes, even whole name!) To be honest, I do not agree to start jailing such guys San0 (although they are doing a bad thing) but hey, if you are stupid enough to not see what you are buying maybe you deserve to be scammed? + it makes game a little bit more interesting. Scams was always part of L2 friend.

To be fair, scamming is allowed even in official (sort of) because you cant find evidence that some guy scammed you. It is natural thing in mmo. Maybe he just missclicked by typing shop name? (yes, even whole name!) To be honest, I do not agree to start jailing such guys San0 (although they are doing a bad thing) but hey, if you are stupid enough to not see what you are buying maybe you deserve to be scammed? + it makes game a little bit more interesting. Scams was always part of L2 friend.

​totally agree with u m8. 

yeah right, so you telling me the fact that persons has 2k+ blue gemstones, and a shop saying CRY D Dx DDD CRY 350 adena CRY D it was all a mistake...

anyway, theres a rulle about it and he broke it.

and on official everything is allowed, its like the republic of the bananas in there, so thats not a very good argument xD

• Like 1

That same guy trick me, I bought those blue gemstones thinking it was Cry-D

since it was a good price i run and bought it all, not im broke and stuck with all those gems, had to make another char to make money

With our population on low towns ppl wanna buy fast before other ppl take they oportunities

nonetheless scammin is the lowers thing someone could do

yeah right, so you telling me the fact that persons has 2k+ blue gemstones, and a shop saying CRY D Dx DDD CRY 350 adena CRY D it was all a mistake...

anyway, theres a rulle about it and he broke it.

and on official everything is allowed, its like the republic of the bananas in there, so thats not a very good argument xD

​pure guys farmed that much of gremlins and it didnt pay off

• Like 1

​Welp, he's at Gludio Now~

http://imgur.com/UZzJahC

it was a twin brother, the evil one abandoned on birth by his father, now, they are finaly together...

• Like 1