Sign in to follow this  
gfbot

hire a gm for NA bots

There NEEDS to be a gm banning bots around NA prime time.

Its ridiculous. Im about to go download a bot program myself, because there seems to be NO consequences for botting on this server. Especially with a get out of jail free card. Which brings up another issue, adena laundering. How do we know that a bot party doesnt transfer all gold / gear to a different toon? Does a gm actually check? And I mean REALLY check, not just to see if he has a 5th character on on his email/ip address. I mean checking the trade/drop logs of all characters. 

I skyped at least 4 bot parties to you guys, and 3/4 of those parties are still online probably botting. I have received 0 feedback from whether they have been banned or not. 

It also disgusts me how they are doing absolutely nothing to hide it. If you're going to bot, please for the love of god use an archer / pp combo. Incompetent botters going around with 4-5man bot trains auto assisting eachother with skills / auto healing absolutely make me sick. 

Ive botted for around 5 years on retail, I know a bot when I see one. And I know what the bots are doing, botting when the GMs are offline. 

There are multiple people botting in deathpass right now. what do I do? Report them? So when you wake up in EU, they will be long gone. 

Im not sure why you guys are using the 'our new anti-bot policy will solve world hunger' as an excuse. Ill give it 2 weeks max before another person learns how to bypass the system. Comp securty 101. 

Call me crazy, but when I see a group of 4-5 people all INSTANTLY targetting and using a skill on a mob AS SOON AS IT SPAWNS (RUNNING IN THE EXACT SAME LINE), if its not a bot, you're either the faker of pveing in Lineage II or have 10 arms. 

We need active gms banning in all time zones. And I mean active by going around hitting suspicious/obvious botters with the cp only skill wrath. If they logout, theyre a bot, if they auto logout when a gm is in range of them, theyre a bot. If you ignore a GM attacking you with a +9999 weapon, and continue to pve, youre probably botting. Spawn 5 elphys, if he kills them all, hes a bot. 99% of all bad botters never set a blacklist in their area. 

http://i.imgur.com/bVngYeJ.png

Shit like this needs an auto ban. Hes obviously set his range to kill every mob in an area, and spent at least a minute trying to kill a mob he cant even reach. Now hes going to launder all his adena and remake a toon. Also when I attack a mob, and hes running towards it, he auto starts targeting another mob and runs for it, bc he set a button on his l2walker to 'Dont KS', and was autistic enough not to set a zrange. This guy doesnt give a fuck, and obviously is not 'sorry' that he botted, look hes in top d grade. He could give 0 shits if he gets half his adena back. 

TL;DR read the whole thing

• Like 4

Been like this for a week. People bot, only a handful get banned. It was a promising server, but with the CoL trade, bots, party limit bug... not anymore.

Not wanting to criticize but already criticizing, I believe that to start a server each of the first parts to be seen at this time is the anti-bot system.
Discourages see you dying to get some item and see the bot expected drop your item. =:S

There NEEDS to be a gm banning bots around NA prime time.

Its ridiculous. Im about to go download a bot program myself, because there seems to be NO consequences for botting on this server. Especially with a get out of jail free card. Which brings up another issue, adena laundering. How do we know that a bot party doesnt transfer all gold / gear to a different toon? Does a gm actually check? And I mean REALLY check, not just to see if he has a 5th character on on his email/ip address. I mean checking the trade/drop logs of all characters. 

I skyped at least 4 bot parties to you guys, and 3/4 of those parties are still online probably botting. I have received 0 feedback from whether they have been banned or not. 

It also disgusts me how they are doing absolutely nothing to hide it. If you're going to bot, please for the love of god use an archer / pp combo. Incompetent botters going around with 4-5man bot trains auto assisting eachother with skills / auto healing absolutely make me sick. 

Ive botted for around 5 years on retail, I know a bot when I see one. And I know what the bots are doing, botting when the GMs are offline. 

There are multiple people botting in deathpass right now. what do I do? Report them? So when you wake up in EU, they will be long gone. 

Im not sure why you guys are using the 'our new anti-bot policy will solve world hunger' as an excuse. Ill give it 2 weeks max before another person learns how to bypass the system. Comp securty 101. 

Call me crazy, but when I see a group of 4-5 people all INSTANTLY targetting and using a skill on a mob AS SOON AS IT SPAWNS (RUNNING IN THE EXACT SAME LINE), if its not a bot, you're either the faker of pveing in Lineage II or have 10 arms. 

We need active gms banning in all time zones. And I mean active by going around hitting suspicious/obvious botters with the cp only skill wrath. If they logout, theyre a bot, if they auto logout when a gm is in range of them, theyre a bot. If you ignore a GM attacking you with a +9999 weapon, and continue to pve, youre probably botting. Spawn 5 elphys, if he kills them all, hes a bot. 99% of all bad botters never set a blacklist in their area. 

http://i.imgur.com/bVngYeJ.png

Shit like this needs an auto ban. Hes obviously set his range to kill every mob in an area, and spent at least a minute trying to kill a mob he cant even reach. Now hes going to launder all his adena and remake a toon. Also when I attack a mob, and hes running towards it, he auto starts targeting another mob and runs for it, bc he set a button on his l2walker to 'Dont KS', and was autistic enough not to set a zrange. This guy doesnt give a fuck, and obviously is not 'sorry' that he botted, look hes in top d grade. He could give 0 shits if he gets half his adena back. 

TL;DR read the whole thing

​Thanks for the post, i kicked him out of Exiles.

as for what you said. i highly doubt admins care about bots, and if they do, they are clearly protecting some players, we have screenshots and video of Quicksh0t afk botting for days and he is still running around the streets and playing freely, probably because he donated a shitload of money to be in full top D grade and have 2 top Dgrade weapons.

etc. 

as for what you said. i highly doubt admins care about bots, and if they do, they are clearly protecting some players, we have screenshots and video of Quicksh0t afk botting for days and he is still running around the streets and playing freely, probably because he donated a shitload of money to be in full top D grade and have 2 top Dgrade weapons.

I first skyped kse, koll, and events.classic, and got no response.

However I've pmd kse on the forums and he/she immediately answered my request and ​banned whoever I reported, after he/she checked them out of course. So I am assuming a forum pm is better than a skype message.
Props to them for doing that, I was starting to lose hope. 

Quicksh0t named his clan Nova, basically the best bot clan on NA retail for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if he was botting his ass off.
(Some history of Nova) Nova knew when the NCSOFT gms logged in / clocked in at work and checked for bots, so they got to bot hellbound for 6months+ and got everyone to 85 / full s80 gear. They also were actively botting, which means they NEVER afkd. It was smart, and I respect them for it. They also had diegovargas making the wackiest scripts for them. Im not sure if Quicksh0t is actually from nova or not, or just a fan boy though. 

I don't think botting during prime time RU/EU is an issue though, there are several of active players to check nearly every spot and PK / harass bots. NA time is a free canvas to do all your botting, and someone needs to be there to actively ban people. I am assuming the GMs are asleep though, since this is an EU server. 

I would worry about donaters though, IPKU is funding the server all by himself haha. I don't really care if he is making adena of his CoLs, he is supporting the server, and thats very good. You're not doing anything for the server if you're botting. Just merely purchasing soul shots every so often from some random dwarf isn't helping anyone. 

Don't make me laugh ;D NA prime time is our Night , And Our Day time NA is night time... Many russians while on sleep putting their bots live while they sleep. so can't understand ;)

etc. 

I first skyped kse, koll, and events.classic, and got no response.

However I've pmd kse on the forums and he/she immediately answered my request and ​banned whoever I reported, after he/she checked them out of course. So I am assuming a forum pm is better than a skype message.
Props to them for doing that, I was starting to lose hope. 

Quicksh0t named his clan Nova, basically the best bot clan on NA retail for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if he was botting his ass off.
(Some history of Nova) Nova knew when the NCSOFT gms logged in / clocked in at work and checked for bots, so they got to bot hellbound for 6months+ and got everyone to 85 / full s80 gear. They also were actively botting, which means they NEVER afkd. It was smart, and I respect them for it. They also had diegovargas making the wackiest scripts for them. Im not sure if Quicksh0t is actually from nova or not, or just a fan boy though. 

I don't think botting during prime time RU/EU is an issue though, there are several of active players to check nearly every spot and PK / harass bots. NA time is a free canvas to do all your botting, and someone needs to be there to actively ban people. I am assuming the GMs are asleep though, since this is an EU server. 

I would worry about donaters though, IPKU is funding the server all by himself haha. I don't really care if he is making adena of his CoLs, he is supporting the server, and thats very good. You're not doing anything for the server if you're botting. Just merely purchasing soul shots every so often from some random dwarf isn't helping anyone. 

​Yeah i know Martel from nova very well, we played for years on lionna xD quicksh0t is a nova fan boy, can confirm you this lol.