Sign in to follow this  
Dreadas

Will this server be populated

Hello,

Do you think this server is going to maintain high population after Official L2 classic EU Innovia will start? Just asking because i am playing here and i like it, but i don't want to grind and play alone or in low populated server after few months.Do you think alot of people will migrate to Innovia? Sorry for my English.

it depends only on the GMS , if they keep a good anti-bot policy and constant moderation and game support could get people to stay for a long time.

Well i really hope it will be along journey on this server.Haven't played L2 for 8 years, but this server is what i needed to come back.Lets just hope that it will stay populated after the official one will be opened.Hope that the official will be p2w and no one will play there ^_^

no one even has idea how it's hard at official classic, some ppl can leave but they'll back after month or even few weeks.. this server is high rates classic compared to the official, so i think yes this server has bright future (if they will fix fcking 7 members party bug)

I think a lot of people will quit/reroll when their mana pets cease to work, regardless of official, or any other servers.

1. Official server is gonna be P2P and not everyone can afford that (including me).

2. I think a lot of people that play here don't want to start again from lvl 1.

3. If they keep fixing bugs and making events I think this server will be fine.

But yes, expect a drop in playerbase when the official server opens.

EDIT: Forgot to say that the people behind this project are amazing. I've reported a lot of goldsellers and bots and they are all getting banned almost immediately.

Another point for this server is the "international" proxy. I mean, Innova will open a EU server, but not a USA server.

And if you see, this server have a lot of Russians, and they already have the official...

• Like 2

Well, you guys can count with brazilian users. The official won't be online on our region, so I don't think there will be escaping from here :P

Btw, great initiative, guys. Hope this server lasts!

1. Official server is gonna be P2P and not everyone can afford that (including me).

EDIT: Forgot to say that the people behind this project are amazing. I've reported a lot of goldsellers and bots and they are all getting banned almost immediately.

​any idea when official server will open?

• Like 1

​any idea when official server will open?

​No idea sorry

This server is private, and don't have any value compared to official. Its fun to pass time till inova opens. 

Second it has some donation problems.

A LOT of bugs. Sad thing there is small bugs which in the eye all the time, like items in [?] mark writen like this (trabar) and no picture.

and so on.. 

This server is private, and don't have any value compared to official. Its fun to pass time till inova opens. 

A LOT of bugs. Sad thing there is small bugs which in the eye all the time, like items in [?] mark writen like this (trabar) and no picture.

and so on.. 

​Yeah, sad thing is that there're more people playing this server than EU offi...

and so on.. 

​Yeah, sad thing is that there're more people playing this server than EU offi...

​I have played in tons servers, who started and had huge success, but just one or three month max.

Main reason why servers like this will die in near future is that admins gets bored fighting bots, stops solving bug problems, black donation problems. 

They pull as much euros as possible from project like this, and close, or leave online with 100on board, and don't give a shit. This model of servers like this been long time ago. Pull all money you can from players, befor server gets bored, and every body left. Basically 6 month is about that time. Plus rates is to high for this concept, because in next two weeks they must lunch 2.0. Top clans soon will be bored farming in old territory's.  

and so on.. 

​I have played in tons servers, who started and had huge success, but just one or three month max.

Main reason why servers like this will die in near future is that admins gets bored fighting bots, stops solving bug problems, black donation problems. 

They pull as much euros as possible from project like this, and close, or leave online with 100on board, and don't give a shit. This model of servers like this been long time ago. Pull all money you can from players, befor server gets bored, and every body left. Basically 6 month is about that time. Plus rates is to high for this concept, because in next two weeks they must lunch 2.0. Top clans soon will be bored farming in old territory's.  

​That's what I'm afraid of right now...

We will not stop working on this project, absolutely not.

​i hope you work that hard trying to give what you owe to the winners of the events, because nearly 2 weeks since the end of the event, and the only thing you did is to waste time trying to save money instead of sending what you owe me.

we have been working so hard for 6 entire months gathering lineage 2 players here, and you treat us disrespectfully.

The good thing about this server is that it does not really matter if people bot or ebay.

Thing is, with the low rates and C1 areas, there are not many places where you can level when you ding over 50. Especially since low C grade is the highest you can get with ebayed money. The rest needs to be crafted and this takes time.. even if you can afford to buy mats with a buy shop.

That said, once the "top players" reach 55+ they hit a wall with their D grade and low C weapons. This will make xping hard which gives other players time to catch up.

​u wiil  work on this project, but alone , my friend .

be sure for this, lets see tothe end of this mounth

​with that nick name i smell butthurt, sniff sniff.

• Like 1

​with that nick name i smell butthurt, sniff sniff.

​ask yr mom, she knows my name in game, cause we play together