Sign in to follow this  
vodytelkamaza

LETS MAKE BOT HUNT OPEN! ALL READ PLEASE

So i was thinking how get rided on bot ! so i think its best solution to make people more active for it!

for each reported succesfully bot we can get reward for example 5 col per screen or part names with the bot?

After 2-3 succesful hunt people can get colored name to let them know that guys are on duty on them !

People will use their time to hunt them out in spots and its sounds like event !

http://prntscr.com/8ywfad 

Admins what you think about that? i think it will be great decision 

• Like 2

This is actually a great idea. Make it 1 CoL per convicted bot, -1 CoL per 2 false reports, and 1 CoL per 5 spammers, and they are gonna have a bad time.

The trouble is admins will as well.

PS: Double reward events? =)

i bet after this event in 1 week noone will botting ::d

​Well, I wouldn't be quite so optimistic, but it definitely would help.

People already report bots a lot, the problem is admins not banning them, or atleast ''choosing who they ban, and who they dont''

People already report bots a lot, the problem is admins not banning them, or atleast ''choosing who they ban, and who they dont''

​I, for one, don't. Well, not unless it's strikingly obvious.

TBH I don't really care so much as to investigate myself, and rather than wasting GM's time on false accusations, I let it pass. If they really bot, I'm sure someone else wil find them and cry loud enough for the staff to hear. But a coin or two (or 7/9, as the case may usually be) might just be the incentive for me to invest a little time.

Not a bad idea, but garbage implementation.

All this would do is encourage people to report every single person they see, the penalty for false reporting should be massive, like ban account for a day so people don't abuse the shit out of this...not some -1 COL (lol what if they don't have any because of massive false reports).

Вы дибилы вас не смущает видимо тот факт что администрация дает бан просто по айпи адресу,им без разницы,я играл дома через WiFi на нескольких машинах и они дали бан просто по IP модема, и им плевать,они пишут что я бот,я лишился всего из-за того что всякие нытики слали скрины когда я держал с друзьям комнату и сливали всех кто приходил,я тоже против бота,но получил бан просто без причины,они дали бан исходя просто из IP,а это признак того что защиты от бота у них нет,только дилетант может так забанить,скоро они и вас так забанят,я буду смеяться

ALL you people who report bots and complain of bots bot yourself...quit with the hypocritical shit ive seen so many people bot and get away with it while others get banned instantly and even legit people get banned because gms ban people who get reported...this server is whack

"YO bro im low on money, go make some bots on a proxy so i can report them. l0lz"

Not a bad idea, but garbage implementation.

All this would do is encourage people to report every single person they see, the penalty for false reporting should be massive, like ban account for a day so people don't abuse the shit out of this...not some -1 COL (lol what if they don't have any because of massive false reports).

I don't like the penalty idea. But if you successfully report multiple bots (above level 15) in a row from a different IP address, maybe your reward can be 2 col, 3 col, etc. But people could play around a penalty, by switching off and on between botting and not botting. One day you can decide to bot, another day you can say you want to AOE, it makes it difficult for the gms and the real players. 

Last night, during NA time, I saw 1-2 bots. It was amazing, it actually felt like I was playing Lineage II again, not a offline rpg. 

ALL you people who report bots and complain of bots bot yourself...quit with the hypocritical shit ive seen so many people bot and get away with it while others get banned instantly and even legit people get banned because gms ban people who get reported...this server is whack

​Nope. Haven't botted on this server yet. I strongly was thinking about it before the 300+ bot ban yesterday. 

Your kind of comment is something I would definitely post when I was botting, but I am playing on a classic server for a reason. As I suggested before, a GM should constantly do a bot check every 3-6 hours, including NA time when the gms are asleep and everyone is botting. 

If people are botting to get to end game pvp, you're in bad luck. Since all it will lead to is anti-backstab scripts, targetting daggers in hide (hide is in 2.0), trick/switch landing but never working due to a never lose target command/script etc. Some guy once made a script to DDOS me everytime he targeted me in pvp. That was the thing that made me quit that specific server forever, rip infinitel2. 

You can read more on my http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3958-hire-a-gm-for-na-bots/ thread where I explain, people are bad at botting deserved to get banned for it. A good botter would never AFK his computer, set z ranges, set loggout settings, etc. These guys do none of that, at least if you are smart at botting, and don't get caught it doesnt make the server look bad. 
Its not even banning for botting anymore, its banning for being incompetent. Only a minority of people are actually good at botting. Which will make people be afraid of botting, and the majority of the server will turn away from the bot programs, or leave. Which I can't wait for.