Sign in to follow this  
sirspit

Orcs shamans BUGGED PLS FIX IT!!!!!

Hi mi main caracther is a orc shaman lvl 27 and the principal skills cold flame it´s bugg, why? because it never land on the target!!!! 

I thought that the issue was my m.atk but it wasn´t, because i bought a better weapon (Mid D blunt) and still doesnt work!

I had read several posts like this one and nobody in charge gives answers!! 

so GMS take part of your server and take action of these bugs, because we are more than 100 mages orcs with the same problem!! 

If you have the skill learned at level 20, it will have a good chance to level 20-25 monsters

​no it hasn't, im telling you by mi experience that doesnt work with any monster of any lvl, it works sometimes, but only sometimes not always, 2 of 10 times works for example.

Don't make fun out of yourselves... The most people already learned how does the skill works. I got 2 shamans in clan and no one complains. If you can't understand mechanics of  this chronicle ask some higher level players? and only then post on forum? BTW you kept  making topics of same issue which is not even a bug and still can't understand why almost no one gives a sh1t ;)

Don't make fun out of yourselves... The most people already learned how does the skill works. I got 2 shamans in clan and no one complains. If you can't understand mechanics of  this chronicle ask some higher level players? and only then post on forum? BTW you kept  making topics of same issue which is not even a bug and still can't understand why almost no one gives a sh1t ;)

​I now what im talking about, because we are 3 orcs in my clan and all of them haves the same issue, so there is big issue. 

​I now what im talking about, because we are 3 orcs in my clan and all of them haves the same issue, so there is big issue. 

​no there isnt.

Usaid that "I had read several posts like this one and nobody in charge gives answers!! "

there were already 2 other reports about it and i explained in which circumstances this skill works.

Also expert told u twice how this skill works. So start to read more carefully or atleast read carefully now

The DoT skills (Damage over Time) are skill lvl based and not UR lvl based.

Thats why ur Freeing Flame lvl 1 (learned at lvl 20) will just work on mobs till 25 . On higher mobs it wont work.

At lvl 30 u will learn Freezing Flame lvl 2. It works on all mobs till lvl 35.

The same counts for all your other DoT skills (like poison)

regards a happy lvl 37 shaman...

Sign in to follow this