Sign in to follow this  
Efsevios

mobs lose their aggresion

Hello there are a few times that i make train and rr and the mobs dont attack the players that sit there, and other times they attack why this happens? The mobs are been taken close the place that i make rr

Did you seriously just say "Please help me, I'm a malicious f*cktard"?

The syncronisation between monsters position an the area where they search for target is gimmicky, especially if you also lose sychronisation between server and your client. This happens a lot when pulling, because the client uses colision zones, while server does not.

Pull fewer monsters, or relog closer to your target and as late as possible. Or, you know, f*ck off.

Hello there are a few times that i make train and rr and the mobs dont attack the players that sit there, and other times they attack why this happens? The mobs are been taken close the place that i make rr

​I can't believe you're being serious right now

Did you seriously just say "Please help me, I'm a malicious f*cktard"?

The syncronisation between monsters position an the area where they search for target is gimmicky, especially if you also lose sychronisation between server and your client. This happens a lot when pulling, because the client uses colision zones, while server does not.

Pull fewer monsters, or relog closer to your target and as late as possible. Or, you know, f*c

ty