Sign in to follow this  

The DAGGER Formula i believe

it's quite simple   ...

natural P.atk 100 + dagger 100 P.atk =200 + 1 soulshot =400 +Deadly blow 1000 vital points ADDED TO P.atk =1400 + 1 STR..let's say 1 str give maybe(for shore) + 80 P.atk =1480 dmg + 5 STR = 1880 P.atk dmg + 30 % (or more)buffs dmg of any kind (they all the same) CriticalDmg = 2200 ?

------->>>>have more ........AND 2200 P.atk dmg minus -% of your P.def maybe 40% (i don't think is easy to have more) from all of your armor = 1750 P.atk dmg ? SO DEADLY BLOW skill  must receive 1750-1900 P.Atk dmg (with this stats) ..not 1200-1400 ..an that on 40 lvl dagger class.....anyway this work of for any Skills and Class types .. but Dagger class  i guess not 

and that's why dagger vs Mag es easy.. they have the lowest P.def % ..well but hugh M.atk vs Lowest M.Def dagger two ..so the balance is still there with 50-50

so the question in pvp  it's the distance 

really i can't figure out other way of this Logic...i don't care if its not Classic stats.,the Logic its still there Booming in my head

Umm, no. The general consensus for what it should be is something like this:

Damage = K*[(p.atk.*soulshot_bonus*SS_grade_bonus)+skill_power*skill_crit*2*DW_buff_bonus*SA_bonus*STR_bonus]+

+CD_passive+CD_SA+VS / (p.def.*heavy_bonus*heavy_mastery)

p.atk. is p.atk listed in stats screen

soulshot_bonus is 1 for no soulshot, 2 for soulshot used.

SS_grade_bonus: some people claim soulshots other than no grade should increase PvP damage  1,2x

skill_power is self explanatory

skill_crit is bonus damage from "critical hit is possible" %proc on some skills (namely backstab)

DW_buff_bonus is the bonus of all Death-Whisper-like buffs combined (multiplied). Only death whisper and dance of fire apply in C1.0

SA_bonus is bonus damage from SA's A grade+ weapons, does not apply in C1.0

STR_bonus is bonus from strenght multiplier <-- does not work on lineage2classic.com, prime suspect

CD_passive is critical damage passive of human and dark elven rogues

CD_SA is critical damage passive SA, does not apply in C1.0

VS is vicious stance

p.def. is p.def. listed in target's stats screen

heavy_bonus i reduction of critical damage from heavy armor = 1,3

heavy_mastery is further reduction of critical damage for knight classes wearing heavy armor = 1,3

Finally K is unknown damage.multiplier.

Usually only K is disputed, but since it has been proven that STR_bonus has no (potive) effect on the final damage here on TI, this general rule needs to be fixed before more speciffic cases, lake dagger skills, can be adressed.

that still cant break my RIGHT dagger formula..

1 hit 3 soushot even with 3 make only double dmg buytheway....what works what  does't not work ..menny servers make very different way

so i doubt this its the right ''way''

that still cant break my RIGHT dagger formula..

1 hit 3 soushot even with 3 make only double dmg buytheway....what works what  does't not work ..menny servers make very different way

so i doubt this its the right ''way''

​The amount of soulshots consumed per hit makes no difference, The result is always double p.atk..

It's probably more complicated than that, that's true. This formula is based on testing Nyo did back on Interlude (on retial) and is adjusted for GoD and Classic changes. It IS however as close as anyone can get, afaik.

2 cents again:

Each SS grade has a different multiplier...  

For example:

NG 1x

D Grade 1,2x

C Grade 1,5x

etc.... 

That´s why a C grade dagger has a big difference from a D grade dagger for example when u backstab... Patack on same grade daggers make a small diff so they are not so important...  Sett formula is very close to the correct one...  ( Dont ask me cause Idk wich formula they use on classic)

''very close to the correct one'' ??..i thing its the right one ..how hard can be to change the game in the 'Mathematik' way instead customize it how ''they'' like it . ''mishmash pork with grapes'' ..also when  admi**  say so that's not make him a ''greater mind'' as well..

Damage = K*[(p.atk.*soulshot_bonus*SS_grade_bonus)+skill_power*skill_crit*2*DW_buff_bonus*SA_bonus*STR_bonus]+

SS_grade_bonus: some people claim soulshots other than no grade should increase PvP damage  1,2x

skill_crit is bonus damage from "critical hit is possible" %proc on some skills (namely backstab)

DW_buff_bonus is the bonus of all Death-Whisper-like buffs combined (multiplied). Only death whisper and dance of fire apply in C1.0

STR_bonus is bonus from strenght multiplier <-- does not work on lineage2classic.com, prime suspect

VS is vicious stance

heavy_mastery is further reduction of critical damage for knight classes wearing heavy armor = 1,3

Usually only K is disputed, but since it has been proven that STR_bonus has no (potive) effect on the final damage here on TI, this general rule needs to be fixed before more speciffic cases, lake dagger skills, can be adressed.

​What the fuck did I just read

Dude It's as simple as

P.atk + Skillpower + X2(Soulshots) X70-80(damage variation) + Critical Damage Steroids % + Static Critical damage(P.atk during a critical attack if any) + PvP P.atk Steroids  / Enemy P.def and PvP P.def Steroids

Final damage is multiplied by x2 (because every blow-type skill is a critical), and multiplied by x4 If It's a critical on critical blow.

Now test It by yourself, get a calculator and apply this formula, then test It in game and you tell me.

humm... Only experts here uh ?!  xD

I guess you guys have the classic official files dont u ? 

Cause everybody here seams to have the "correct" formula... 

Let´s just dont bother with this crap anymore... Nobody will ever know the correct formula unless having classic official files ( the ones that our server dont have also... kkkk)

Anyway, good game to everyone ! 

VS is vicious stance

Dude It's as simple as

P.atk + Skillpower + X2(Soulshots) X70-80(damage variation) + Critical Damage Steroids % + Static Critical damage(P.atk during a critical attack if any) + PvP P.atk Steroids  / Enemy P.def and PvP P.def Steroids

Final damage is multiplied by x2 (because every blow-type skill is a critical), and multiplied by x4 If It's a critical on critical blow.

Now test It by yourself, get a calculator and apply this formula, then test It in game and you tell me.

​I'll tell you right away: skillpower does not get multiplied by soulshots, to that is some 80-90% dmg difference between your formula and actual mechanics right there.

Also your formula lacks a lot of parentheses.

VS is vicious stance

Dude It's as simple as

​I'll tell you right away: skillpower does not get multiplied by soulshots, to that is some 80-90% dmg difference between your formula and actual mechanics right there.

​Final damage gets multiplied by Soulshot.

What parentheses?

VS is vicious stance

Dude It's as simple as

What parentheses?

​duble of any kind dmg if is ''skill'' or not ..thats why the weapond its blesse by soulshot ... get the logic ?

VS is vicious stance

Dude It's as simple as

What parentheses?

​duble of any kind dmg if is ''skill'' or not ..thats why the weapond its blesse by soulshot ... get the logic ?

​R.I.P. English.

Not every skill has the SS Boost on It.

You could just look at 1 physical skill formula to notice.

My only fail was to add the SS boost at the start of the formula but that's It.

Soulshots boost by "2" the power of a skill AND the P.atk of a character together. (If the Skill has SS Boost on his own formula)

That's how It worked till L2 GoD.

STR has absolutely nothing to do with the skills themselves.

STR It's just a part of the P.atk formula of the characters (STR x Profession base multiplier) that completes the base P.atk of each character.

VS is vicious stance

Dude It's as simple as

What parentheses?

​R.I.P. English.

Not every skill has the SS Boost on It.

You could just look at 1 physical skill formula to notice.

My only fail was to add the SS boost at the start of the formula but that's It.

Soulshots boost by "2" the power of a skill AND the P.atk of a character together. (If the Skill has SS Boost on his own formula)

That's how It worked till L2 GoD.

STR has absolutely nothing to do with the skills themselves.

STR It's just a part of the P.atk formula of the characters (STR x Profession base multiplier) that completes the base P.atk of each character.

​why you just not make your own server ,make you how you like ..good luck