San0

classic.club Antharas + Part 3

2 minutes ago, Maax said:

crumichi is to retarded  .Why even bother explain him ?

Exactly go away casual dont ruin my server. 

@LuizM ppl PR mostly when pvp comes, not trainers. So no, nothing will change on the PR problem :P 
They re not actually afraid of dying to mobs more than losing exp in general

Edited by Sensei

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

@LuizM ppl PR mostly when pvp comes, not trainers. So no, nothing will change on the PR problem  

maybe you are right too ... we need to test and see how it goes on server ... on pvp events people were pvping even though they drop to mobs ... so you have a point there ... 

8 hours ago, Kirelli said:

Will this buff have any kind of cooldown like event buff?

How much items will drop each mob? Will whole party get item on kill or only one member?

no cooldown.

quest will work same way as the daily ones from strix. same item drops system.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DafneALou said:

image.png.32d58689bdd53c9c268964973e35f968.png

Thanks for all! 
But about Apella Quest: "Dragon Scales" ?

read quest text.

Hello. Regarding drop from mobs:

This is original Classic system. It is part of classic and this system can be interesting, but not in a way people interact with it right now. High levels bring packs of mobs and drop them on a newbies in order to get something from them. People creating daggers only with this intend. We also think that it's affect PvP because people are scared to drop items and better use bsoe than fight. 

But because, after we remove this system, we won't bring it back, we decided to consider it again. In order to see if this system still have any potential ( maybe with some changes in how it works ) or we must remove it, because people will continue abuse it.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, San0 said:

read quest text.

image.png.e45dba66ef14ebeead93b8cbd7bbdac9.png

I would like to, but the quest does not appear on the list. I already updated, but will do it again ... 

51 minutes ago, Koll said:

Hello. Regarding drop from mobs:

This is original Classic system. It is part of classic and this system can be interesting, but not in a way people interact with it right now. High levels bring packs of mobs and drop them on a newbies in order to get something from them. People creating dagger only with this intend. We also think that it's affect PvP because people are scared to drop items and better use bsoe than fight. 

But because, after we remove this system, we won't bring it back, we decided to consider it again. In order to see if this system still have any potential ( maybe with some changes in how it works ) or we must remove it, because people will continue abusing it.

Exactly. This system is abused to get valuables from your in a really mean way, which cuts the desire to carry with you an EPIC or A-Grade equipment (specially OE). In PvE and PvP this system is forcing you have to take jewelry and equipment that worse than you have in order not to lose the most valuable and using it only on Olympiad.

On the original Korean classics, this system was clearly implemented to make people systemically lose their most valuable and spend more money in the donate shop.

It can take people years to get epic jewelry. It is unnecessary to deprive them or other expensive stuff of it in such a stupid way. And argue with this only rat-players that profited on this system.

Please, finally remove this unnecessary archaism.

Edited by UnSocial000
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DafneALou said:

image.png.e45dba66ef14ebeead93b8cbd7bbdac9.png

I would like to, but the quest does not appear on the list. I already updated, but will do it again ... 

you telling me you dont read the fancy texts i make with so much love when you are talking to the NPCS?!?!?!?!?!?  QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

yes, use updater again, it should solve it.

4 minutes ago, San0 said:

you telling me you dont read the fancy texts i make with so much love when you are talking to the NPCS?!?!?!?!?!?  QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

yes, use updater again, it should solve it.

If i hadn't read your fabulous NPC texts, I wouldn't have gotten to that part :D relax!

People won't stop abusing it, reducing the chance to 50% is useless, if it's to drop it will drop. The purpose of this change is to stop the ridiculous losses of items with absurd values. If you look at it with a broader view, you'll see that it doesn't make any sense, it needs to be evaluated, because I would equip my character with good items to go to farm and any internet crash or stupid gank will cause my items to lose?

Removing this drop mechanic would open doors even for new people to play together with each other, create new in-game friendships, where the same is totally restricted because we don't know who will be with us on the farm, if we can trust them with our items which can drop or not.

This system only beneffict rat players, it doesn't make any sense in the current server situation. The intent of this in the past was understandable but not now, times have changed, people have items at unimaginable prices.

If you want to play a sandbox game, go play Albion.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DafneALou said:

If i hadn't read your fabulous NPC texts, I wouldn't have gotten to that part :D relax!

the blacksmith guy tells you he heard rumors that his kin were finding this scales from the drakes in sea of spores.

15 minutes ago, LandrarK said:

People won't stop abusing it, reducing the chance to 50% is useless, if it's to drop it will drop. The purpose of this change is to stop the ridiculous losses of items with absurd values. If you look at it with a broader view, you'll see that it doesn't make any sense, it needs to be evaluated, because I would equip my character with good items to go to farm and any internet crash or stupid gank will cause my items to lose?

Removing this drop mechanic would open doors even for new people to play together with each other, create new in-game friendships, where the same is totally restricted because we don't know who will be with us on the farm, if we can trust them with our items which can drop or not.

This system only beneffict rat players, it doesn't make any sense in the current server situation. The intent of this in the past was understandable but not now, times have changed, people have items at unimaginable prices.

If you want to play a sandbox game, go play Albion.

Absolute agree with every word.

You guys who think you will take these items to the grave with you, need to add a little danger in your life.
Playing it safe is a sure ticket to a boring character.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Vocês que pensam que levarão esses itens para o túmulo com vocês, precisam adicionar um pouco de perigo em sua vida.
Jogar pelo seguro é uma passagem certa para um personagem chato.

Isn't it enough for you to participate in a pvp, make your enemys lose a spot, exp, or even drop in PK? What is the need you have to make a player drop to mob? I super agree a PK drop your items, for me it would be with only 1 PK and 100% drop. But for monster? This is ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LandrarK said:

Isn't it enough for you to participate in a pvp, make your enemys lose a spot, exp, or even drop in PK? What is the need you have to make a player drop to mob? I super agree a PK drop your items, for me it would be with only 1 PK and 100% drop. But for monster? This is ridiculous.

It's called "spice" and it's one of the reasons the server stands out compared to others. I dropped core dying to T-rex which is actually the real dumb part cuz it hits like mini RB. Are you telling me you can't move on with -50% drop chance now?
Also what are you smoking, where did you see pvp?
Take a look at media section. The number of videos 2 years ago and nowadays.
Anyway, training has also the value of stopping your enemy from free-farming when you play outnumbered in enemy primes.

The guy complaining about pvp's when he always came with zerg never solo @LandrarK keep ur arguments man for shabis ally and leave important things to the ppl which they play from the server start or like i said if u want to avoid ur "EXPENSIVE" items drop go play world of warcraft.

Edited by CruNchi

When did I complain about PVP? My only point here is drop from monster, nothing more. Do you know how long I've been playing here? for you saying that? You don't know 1/3 of who I am here. Don't elevate your ego.

14 minutes ago, CruNchi said:

O cara reclamando de pvp quando ele sempre vinha com zergs nunca solo @LandrarK mantenha seus argumentos man para shabis ally e deixe coisas importantes para o ppl que eles jogam desde o início do servidor ou como eu disse se você quiser evitar que seus itens "CAROS" caiam, vá jogar world of warcraft.

This system only benefits rat players, If you are one of those, fuck yourself.

Edited by LandrarK
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, LandrarK said:

for me it would be with only 1 PK and 100% drop.

This would be a very welcome change. Originally, PKing was a very high-risk endeavor. In its current state, you just have to pay attention to your count and clean them when you’re done… at a very low cost. In this patch, prices of consumables went up but not PK clean scrolls?

Edited by Lykra
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sensei said:

É chamado de "tempero" e é uma das razões pelas quais o servidor se destaca em relação aos outros. Eu deixei cair o core morrendo para o T-rex que é na verdade a parte idiota porque bate como um mini RB. Você está me dizendo que não pode seguir em frente com uma chance de queda de -50% agora?
Além disso, o que você está fumando, onde você viu o pvp?
Dê uma olhada na seção de mídia. O número de vídeos de 2 anos atrás e hoje em dia.
De qualquer forma, o treinamento também tem o valor de impedir que seu inimigo faça agricultura livre quando você joga em menor número em primos inimigos.

Where's the server stand out? With 350 active players? As you said yourself then, where is the pvp of this server that stands out so much? Is this decision really the best way? Stop being arrogant, you don't play on this server alone. We are here trying to give opinions to improve the server, not to improve its individual gameplay.

Years ago this proposal was viable, but TODAY it is no longer viable.

Edited by LandrarK
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, LandrarK said:

When did I complain about PVP? My only point here is drop from monster, nothing more. Do you know how long I've been playing here? for you saying that? You don't know 1/3 of who I am here. Don't elevate your ego.

This system only benefits rat players, If you are one of those, fuck yourself.

They already told me who u are just another shabi slave. Slave like u only wants to get benefits with the easiest way. L2 is hardcore game with tons of grinding and risk during it. 

Bye carebear dont forget to use xp scroll during peace and melody farm.