San0

classic.club Antharas + Part 3

9 minutes ago, CruNchi said:

Eles já me disseram quem você é apenas mais um escravo shabi. Escravo como vc só quer obter benefícios da maneira mais fácil. L2 é um jogo de hardcore com toneladas de moagem e risco durante ele. 

Tchau, carebear, não se esqueça de usar o xp scroll durante o Peace and Melody Farm.

I don't have a dirty name, I'm at peace. Good game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LandrarK said:

I super agree a PK drop your items, for me it would be with only 1 PK and 100% drop.

It looks like a pretty nice solution. 

Or we can do something like this:

PvP/PvE equip drop — 0%
PvP/PVE equip drop with karma count more then zero — 50%                                                              
                                                               PK equip drop — 100%

With little reformation of karma-count washing system. Something like removing karma-scrolls or doing them far more expensive or make quest like on other game updates.

Edited by UnSocial000

59 minutes ago, LandrarK said:

Stop being arrogant

Maybe stop being so carebear?

The server stands out due to its ruleset. But thats as much as it can do on its own. The rest comes down to the playerbase --more specifically the stupid decisions of famous ally leader to unite his prime into 1 ally, essentially forcing other primes to do the same and killing all pvp content.
Did that wake you up on the pvp subject so we can move on?

Yes you are right, I dont play on this server alone. Sadly i have to deal with 300 pve randoms like you who are self important enough to request the change of features that existed before they were born.

Forget items drop, first its time to allow your balls to drop.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LandrarK said:

La gente no dejará de abusar de él, reducir la probabilidad al 50% es inútil, si se cae, se reducirá. El propósito de este cambio es detener las ridículas pérdidas de artículos con valores absurdos. Si lo miras con una visión más amplia, verás que no tiene ningún sentido, necesita ser evaluado, porque equiparía a mi personaje con buenos elementos para ir a la granja y cualquier falla de Internet o emboscada estúpida lo hará. hacer que mis artículos se pierdan?

Eliminar esta mecánica de caída abriría las puertas incluso para que nuevas personas jueguen juntas, crear nuevas amistades en el juego, donde lo mismo está totalmente restringido porque no sabemos quién estará con nosotros en la granja, si podemos confiar. ellos con nuestros artículos que pueden caer o no.

Este sistema solo beneficia a los jugadores rata, no tiene ningún sentido en la situación actual del servidor. La intención de esto en el pasado era comprensible, pero no ahora, los tiempos han cambiado, la gente tiene artículos a precios inimaginables.

Si quieres jugar un juego de sandbox, ve a jugar Albion.

Fuaa te la re vivís scoobyyy

38 minutes ago, UnSocial000 said:

It looks like a pretty nice solution. 

Or we can do something like this:

PvP/PvE equip drop — 0%
PvP/PVE equip drop with karma count more then zero — 50%                                                              
                                                               PK equip drop — 100%

With little reformation of karma-count washing system. Something like removing karma-scrolls or doing them far more expensive or make quest like on other game updates.

+1 to this. 

@San0

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

Maybe stop being so carebear?

The server stands out due to its ruleset. But thats as much as it can do on its own. The rest comes down to the playerbase --more specifically the stupid decisions of famous ally leader to unite his prime into 1 ally, essentially forcing other primes to do the same and killing all pvp content.
Did that wake you up on the pvp subject so we can move on?

Yes you are right, I dont play on this server alone. Sadly i have to deal with 300 pve randoms like you who are self important enough to request the change of features that existed before they were born.

Forget items drop, first its time to allow your balls to drop.

We also need to deal with people like you, who are self important enough to make an ADM back on a decision they've already made. Well, I'm not here to force you to agree with what I say, my opinion has already been said, I'm here inquiring about a decision that had already been made, which was altered by people LIKE YOU.

• Like 1

Now i see what kind of ppl are majority here... Where are the times when i get PK by full CP or 2 with more than 10+ lvls? Or other hard times.. (losing 10%, exping only 5min then get killed, no easy RB exp, hard fight for exp spots, everyday changing parties to protect other parties in ABG, ToI, etc)  No one cried on forum.. And forum was more active back then... just wow... ppl are so spoiled... I liked hard part about classic not the easy one... This is not classic server anymore, at least not cuz of ppl... one big family ... love is in the air...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

Now i see what kind of ppl are majority here... Where are the times when i get PK by full CP or 2 with more than 10+ lvls? Or other hard times.. (losing 10%, exping only 5min then get killed, no easy RB exp, hard fight for exp spots, everyday changing parties to protect other parties in ABG, ToI, etc)  No one cried on forum.. And forum was more active back then... just wow... ppl are so spoiled... I liked hard part about classic not the easy one... This is not classic server anymore, at least not cuz of ppl... one big family ... love is in the air...

Finally somebody who knows how classic works respond. Yeah lafi 5years passed and most of the players are pve plebs rarely u can see what u mention before, but dont worry u can come for our prime if u rly miss -10% in 5min, we will give u entertainment with shabis ally.

• Thanks 1

1 ally gathered 70% of player base already, stil pming my clan members to join em so they recruit whole server in 1 ally. 1 Big family, lets farm all rbs together, block possibility to hit players and 90% of server base wil be happy :D

How is beautiful... everybody holding hands, like Antharas

In my opinion, dont remove the full chance of drop to mob, many player already lost item in this way, so thats the same to recover it. There are still players who dont care about XP, so this would be the way to affect them. I believe it should be the same on the island, in all spots. Where there is a minimum level to enter a certain location

19 hours ago, VILEN said:

Данное обновление в первую очередь нацелено на увеличение онлайна с помощью притока новых игроков:

1) доп эксп до 76

2) альтернативный путь получения 2 профы

3) временные пушки Ц грейда

4) аналог Мунсета Ц грейда

И я не понимаю людей, которые уже 80+ и продолжают ныть, что все не так. Хватит, дайте возможность молодым начать играть и в будущем составить конкуренцию. 

а может им еще слюнявчик дать и жепу подтереть? 

I have a compromise.

I see there we have a little lovers of „hardcore“ here, although in reality it is more like a love for anal sex when you get fucked in the ass. I believe that such people need to keep the ability to drop after death (by adding somekind of item). You won't mind, right? Otherwise, one might get the impression that those who disagree are just rats who defend their own vested interests.

For the rest of the normal people, the drop is definitely worth turning off.

It's funny to read when people talk about "real classic" without ever playing it. "True Classic" is Korean. And believe me guys. You never want to play Korean classics. And I know what I'm talking about because I played it myself. So be nice and don't say what you don't understand. Obviously, those who do not agree to remove the drop have neither the duckling syndrome, nor the peculiar form of the Stockholm syndrome or just rats.

Edited by UnSocial000

1 hour ago, UnSocial000 said:

I have a compromise.

I see there we have a little lovers of „hardcore“ here, although in reality it is more like a love for anal sex when you get fucked in the ass. I believe that such people need to keep the ability to drop after death (by adding somekind of item). You won't mind, right? Otherwise, one might get the impression that those who disagree are just rats who defend their own vested interests.

For the rest of the normal people, the drop is definitely worth turning off.

It's funny to read when people talk about "real classic" without ever playing it. "True Classic" is Korean. And believe me guys. You never want to play Korean classics. And I know what I'm talking about because I played it myself. So be nice and don't say what you don't understand. Obviously, those who do not agree to remove the drop have neither the duckling syndrome, nor the peculiar form of the Stockholm syndrome or just rats.

what is even this butthurt message? sure, let few people have this feature on while other can carebear for rest of their lives, and if you disagree, you are rat :D right now there is risk they lose, there is chance they gain, thats why some people like it, coz if they are careful, they can minimize their losses and maximize their gain and thats what l2 is about

true classic is korean classic? pls dude, stop joking, how hard is korean classic? you just need swipe hard enough with your credit card, thats how hard korean classic is, but i agree with your sentence "You never want to play Korean classics.", coz wiping my whole bank account to still be irrelevant, do some mindless grind, fight vs some guys who donated 3 times more there and can solo full party is not fun at all :)

now on serious note, every change they did in this update is insanely good in general (except maybe the map and bosses thing, always hated to camp bosses with cameras, but i could see why they are doing it), even carebears should be happy that chance to drop was reduced by 50% while they didnt have to touch it at all

those changes are good, but the question is, are people going to get hyped after seeing those changes? stir their interest? i guess it lacks in that aspect, but better than nothing

2 minutes ago, UnSocial000 said:

I am not interested in the opinion of rats, ducklings and anal sex lovers. Sorry.

thanks god nobody cares what you are interested in :) someone who contradicts himself in his posts while having 0 real classic experience talks about gameplay and features, kekw

1 hour ago, UnSocial000 said:

20 hours ago, UnSocial000 said:

On the original Korean classics, this system was clearly implemented to make people systemically lose their most valuable and spend more money in the donate shop.

12 hours ago, Rizos said:

1 ally gathered 70% of player base already, stil pming my clan members to join em so they recruit whole server in 1 ally. 1 Big family, lets farm all rbs together, block possibility to hit players and 90% of server base wil be happy

You better not go with this wave, man. Should I remind you who started an ally vs chn recruiting everyone in any primes to show his own ego 1yr ago and nobody but TGRDS and Aen told this is a bs and RS are making huge mistake.

Now you get the outcome and qq there is no pvp. Ofc there is none, only thing you see is PRs and BSOES from few ppl who plays in EU vs RS ally. Whole point of this post is -  dropping items has NOTHING to do with that. This is called consequences of bad decisions made. There is absolutely no point for any1 to fight fully stacked at its poosble maximum party who has only 7-8 heroes.

At this moment RS ally has EU ppl, Chn ppl and BR ppl. So who is gathering what? Mb don't bring this kind of hypocricy here? 
Not enought yet of proving? Take a look here, there is a channel with some vids made across past year. Do you see any other war tags than RS? This is what, also coinsedence?

I will not say Zp is dumb (He is the one who started this fiesta), he is smart in his way, but there are lots of other ppl who use their heads only to put hats on. No need to feed them with this empty, fake and totally disrespecful propaganda.

As for the rest - changes are good, fixing drop rate to 50% seems also fine.

16 minutes ago, Reddish said:

You better not go with this wave, man. Should I remind you who started an ally vs chn recruiting everyone in any primes to show his own ego 1yr ago and nobody but TGRDS and Aen told this is a bs and RS are making huge mistake.

Now you get the outcome and qq there is no pvp. Ofc there is none, only thing you see is PRs and BSOES from few ppl who plays in EU vs RS ally. Whole point of this post is -  dropping items has NOTHING to do with that. This is called consequences of bad decisions made. There is absolutely no point for any1 to fight fully stacked at its poosble maximum party who has only 7-8 heroes.

At this moment RS ally has EU ppl, Chn ppl and BR ppl. So who is gathering what? Mb don't bring this kind of hypocricy here? 
Not enought yet of proving? Take a look here, there is a channel with some vids made across past year. Do you see any other war tags than RS? This is what, also coinsedence?

I will not say Zp is dumb (He is the one who started this fiesta), he is smart in his way, but there are lots of other ppl who use their heads only to put hats on. No need to feed them with this empty, fake and totally disrespecful propaganda.

As for the rest - changes are good, fixing drop rate to 50% seems also fine.

hahaha you are funny, i give you that. You entertained me this morning. RS has EU CHN AND BR PPL :D. How many cps we have, have you ever counted? Do you even log in game? On daily we have 1 eu cp, 1 br cp and 4 koreans. How about you? dont u have 70+% of server activity in ur 69 ally?

Edit: Yet Lujiz dares to pm ppl from my side to join the only one right clan on the server and help him create big server family. Where do u guys have heads? Recruit all server to 1 side so 1 side farm everything, and leader of this side gets benefits of farm w/o moving finger right? Am i wrong? cos i didnt see ur side ppl being big fans of pvp, just care bout items .

Edited by Rizos

13 minutes ago, Rizos said:

On daily we have 1 eu cp, 1 br cp and 4 koreans. How about you?

Last time we were at CS we had 6 CPs total.
And this was not about comparing which side is bigger, it was a message: you do bad moves, you should expect bad outcomes. So here it is, say hello to it and adopt.
But it is not right to tell that ppl afraid to loose any items during pvp so they bsoe/pr. 

21 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. Regarding drop from mobs:

This is original Classic system. It is part of classic and this system can be interesting, but not in a way people interact with it right now. High levels bring packs of mobs and drop them on a newbies in order to get something from them. People creating daggers only with this intend. We also think that it's affect PvP because people are scared to drop items and better use bsoe than fight. 

But because, after we remove this system, we won't bring it back, we decided to consider it again. In order to see if this system still have any potential ( maybe with some changes in how it works ) or we must remove it, because people will continue abuse it.

I also think that dropping items from players via mobs is bullshit. People make daggers only for the purpose of pulling mobs on expiring people, and it's not about PVP but just about sprinkling them. It's not PVP, it's just an inconvenience of the game and thanks to that a lot of people who wanted to play here are leaving, even if only as PVE players. But there should be space for servers for you too.
If players (PVE and PVP) decide to play on this server and work hard to get a better eqip, and try to catch up with players at higher levels and get where the game is just starting to be fun on PVP.
Someone with level 76-80 comes to lvl 50-60 and pulls mobs on him just to scatter items.
Or to a random party in GC, or DI, mobs are dug by naked daggers for the same and only purpose. DROPING ITEMS.
It really doesn't strike me as PVP, but just as misery.

• Like 3

Why u ppl are complaining about droping items when 80% ppl responding in that topic plays under tag shabi or play with their ally. Did u guys even know how to press pk or make pvp ?

Only lafi,modoy said something important for that forum but plebs like that unsocial00 has still his own dreams.

Server was perfectly fine 1-2years a go but now its full of swamp and pve plebs who crys about trainers daggers and loose % during their farm.

If me and nansey can farm with 8 trainers around us and control them,that means pve plebs this server is not for you. 

Stay in shabi family and ask them politely like a slave when they will spare u some adena.

@Koll Koll droping items is a part of that game, if u will decide to remove that add also gm shop and auto bot so ppl will be happy to spend less time on farm.

22 minutes ago, Goldik said:

I also think that dropping items from players via mobs is bullshit. People make daggers only for the purpose of pulling mobs on expiring people, and it's not about PVP but just about sprinkling them. It's not PVP, it's just an inconvenience of the game and thanks to that a lot of people who wanted to play here are leaving, even if only as PVE players. But there should be space for servers for you too.
If players (PVE and PVP) decide to play on this server and work hard to get a better eqip, and try to catch up with players at higher levels and get where the game is just starting to be fun on PVP.
Someone with level 76-80 comes to lvl 50-60 and pulls mobs on him just to scatter items.
Or to a random party in GC, or DI, mobs are dug by naked daggers for the same and only purpose. DROPING ITEMS.
It really doesn't strike me as PVP, but just as misery.

You are saying reasonable things. But you need to understand that there are not intelligent people on the other side of the barricades. Most of those who defend this system have made a fortune on it and they will stomp their feet like children and continue to ruin the gameplay for normal players. The rest are too stupid to abstract from the forum regalia and see «What a person says» instead of «Who is he to say this».

Edited by UnSocial000
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, CruNchi said:

Why u ppl are complaining about droping items when 80% ppl responding in that topic plays under tag shabi or play with their ally. Did u guys even know how to press pk or make pvp ?

Only lafi,modoy said something important for that forum but plebs like that unsocial00 has still his own dreams.

Server was perfectly fine 1-2years a go but now its full of swamp and pve plebs who crys about trainers daggers and loose % during their farm.

If me and nansey can farm with 8 trainers around us and control them,that means pve plebs this server is not for you. 

Stay in shabi family and ask them politely like a slave when they will spare u some adena.

@Koll Koll droping items is a part of that game, if u will decide to remove that add also gm shop and auto bot so ppl will be happy to spend less time on farm.

I don't see reasoning from you, just "it's part of that game". Autobot currently is also part of the same game, it doesn't make it better.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, UnSocial000 said:

Most of those who defend this system have made a fortune on it and they will stomp their feet like children and continue to ruin the gameplay for normal players.

This! This is just how post-communist, older people think. The only ones who cry after communism, and say that it was good, are the ones who had "connections" and lived a happy life (not starving, having money, material stuff).

Edited by Ovid
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, limith said:

а может им еще слюнявчик дать и жепу подтереть? 

Т.е. тебя устраивает ситуация на сервере?

Каждый месяц онлайна все меньше и меньше.