San0

classic.club Antharas + Part 3

Так интересно читать эти «cool stories» и самое интересное, что люди всегда ищут соринку в чужих глазах, а в своих брёвна не замечают.

Создание и распад сайдов - это результат обеих сторон. Да, у Китая много людей, много постоянных, есть новые. Но, еу тоже собрали огромный зерг, кого там только не было… RF, DH, HoM. И если бы еу выиграли эту битву, я уверен больше чем на 100%, что хиро чат бы засрали дурными высказываниями в сторону Китая. Впрочем как это происходит после выигранного ПВП.

Edited by VILEN

Personally, I don’t have a problem with training being part of the game; however, it is ultimately up to the developers to determine what they think is good/bad for the server and how to best address it.

Aen makes some good points on Discord. If training is the developer’s perceived root of the problem, then they could first take action to reduce the effectiveness of training. I have no idea how you would accomplish this from a game-design perspective, but it is probably the best first step instead of changing a core game mechanic - having to be careful where you grind because you are at risk of dropping gear if you die. Now, if they have tested solutions and cannot figure out how to reduce effectiveness of training then the second step would be to start altering drop chances. Again, this is all operating under the developer’s assumption that training is bad for the game.

There is obviously an interesting dynamic between new players and some of the server’s top CPs. I think the issue is often what’s best for new players’ progression (and what I perceive to be the developer’s desire to get and maintain this population) is at odds with what powerful groups on the server want, either to maintain their dominance or to continue playing the game in a way that’s fun or perhaps profitable ($$$$) for them…

I cannot think of anything more effective to do with an extra PC while sitting at the door of an epic for hours than to train new players in GC/FI who can give you a quick payday.

Arguing whether dropping items is good or bad is kind of missing the point.

4 hours ago, VILEN said:

Т.е. тебя устраивает ситуация на сервере?

Каждый месяц онлайна все меньше и меньше.

во 1 лето, во 2 если ты сам не 20 лвл, то должен понимать что рендом чел качнувший 76 лвл ничего не поменяет на сервере и когда он до него докачается столкнется с реалиями классики, в которых проблема явно не в 76  лвл и шадоу пушке с грейда, таких ребят на дейли рб миллионы, но сервер от этого лучше не станет

3 hours ago, Lykra said:

Personally, I don’t have a problem with training being part of the game; however, it is ultimately up to the developers to determine what they think is good/bad for the server and how to best address it.

Aen makes some good points on Discord. If training is the developer’s perceived root of the problem, then they could first take action to reduce the effectiveness of training. I have no idea how you would accomplish this from a game-design perspective, but it is probably the best first step instead of changing a core game mechanic - having to be careful where you grind because you are at risk of dropping gear if you die. Now, if they have tested solutions and cannot figure out how to reduce effectiveness of training then the second step would be to start altering drop chances. Again, this is all operating under the developer’s assumption that training is bad for the game.

There is obviously an interesting dynamic between new players and some of the server’s top CPs. I think the issue is often what’s best for new players’ progression (and what I perceive to be the developer’s desire to get and maintain this population) is at odds with what powerful groups on the server want, either to maintain their dominance or to continue playing the game in a way that’s fun or perhaps profitable ($$$$) for them…

I cannot think of anything more effective to do with an extra PC while sitting at the door of an epic for hours than to train new players in GC/FI who can give you a quick payday.

Arguing whether dropping items is good or bad is kind of missing the point.

Droping from mobs has 6 big effects on server:

Negative.

1. Spots can be closed for weak ppl (usually newbies) cos of many ppl who train ppl with box chars
2. droping items while in random pt and losing items cos ur own pt pick up and scam - it prevents randoms to make spontanious parties

Positive
3. You can counter enemy clans who close war/pussies who PR 24/7 , you can give em cancer with your box even when they farm
4. You can counter  untagged farmers who stay in box clans (80% of farmers on this server) and you dont have to waste adena for pk scrols
5. Prevent bots to use top gear
6. ppl unite in clans/cps so they feel save to farm with friends, in case they die and drop

Now when i see proposals to fk up pk system while already nerfing possibility to counter no war clans/farmers in box clans, i want to vomit

Edited by Rizos

Good changes overall especially when it comes down to newbies and Rb farmers , well done . And good job for keeping the mob drop thingy it’s been around for long no need to be changed now .Ofc The  the yellow weared dagger gang all over the map is a scourge to people that try to farm. But it’s also a good way to prevent people from being legitimate bots. 

Edited by JaneDo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, limith said:

во 1 лето, во 2 если ты сам не 20 лвл, то должен понимать что рендом чел качнувший 76 лвл ничего не поменяет на сервере и когда он до него докачается столкнется с реалиями классики, в которых проблема явно не в 76  лвл и шадоу пушке с грейда, таких ребят на дейли рб миллионы, но сервер от этого лучше не станет

Лучше ничего не делать? Ждать пока на сервере останется 10 человек? 😂

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

Now when i see proposals to fk up pk system while already nerfing possibility to counter no war clans/farmers in box clans, i want to vomit

My proposal would be merely to make the decision to PK or not a true decision based on risk/reward. The current system leans way more heavily toward reward in most cases. This makes it less of a decision and more of an automatic response. I would argue this is bad for the game.

I will give a few examples…

I seem to recall RS completely locking down SV 75 raids for months which ultimately led to the raid spawn time being randomized. I don’t think that issue would have arisen as quickly as it did if there was a higher risk to consider on your first PK.

Say conservatively you had 50 people in CC locking down SV, you could PK 150 people safely without a fear of dropping. The random zerg would obviously stop trying to contest before they saw 150 people slaughtered, but just for the sake of argument to wipe 150 PKs it would be 90kk and 15 minutes sitting in Floran. Does that seem appropriate for the benefit of every 75 boss drop, potential 75 DKs, and wiping progress from potentially over a hundred newbies? Not to mention the billions of exp? I’d pay 90kk to free farm the 75s and any DKs that spawn every single day, and apparently so would you…

Another example, say RB farmers gate into a group of randoms successfully killing a raid boss. They can PK them and take the drop for the price of a few PK scrolls. Low risk, high reward.

Or even simply PKing someone trying to XP on an 80+… you spend 600k and they spend 8-9 times that to brez or maybe bishop rez and lose 1-2 buff rounds of exp? Low risk, high reward.

Obviously I don’t play the game the same as you and I don’t have access to a warehouse full of epic jewels so I understand we aren’t going to agree on what’s best for the game or even how the game should be played. I just want you to understand how some of the systems currently in place have been/are abused to the detriment of new players.

Once again, it’s not up to me to change anything. I can only voice my concerns.

9 hours ago, CruNchi said:

Why u ppl are complaining about droping items when 80% ppl responding in that topic plays under tag shabi or play with their ally. Did u guys even know how to press pk or make pvp ?

Only lafi,modoy said something important for that forum but plebs like that unsocial00 has still his own dreams.

Server was perfectly fine 1-2years a go but now its full of swamp and pve plebs who crys about trainers daggers and loose % during their farm.

If me and nansey can farm with 8 trainers around us and control them,that means pve plebs this server is not for you. 

Stay in shabi family and ask them politely like a slave when they will spare u some adena.

@Koll Koll droping items is a part of that game, if u will decide to remove that add also gm shop and auto bot so ppl will be happy to spend less time on farm.

Let me ask you something: Do you OWN the server? 
2nd thing: you got what, 300, maybe 350 active players on the server? 
I am not here very long, but have essentially happen to me quite few times, is one guy dropping shitload of mobs on my ass, while another is stunning me from a distance. I'm just trying to do daily quest, still not even on 76, I'm struggling. How do you expect me to stay on the server, when I have this shit done by someone I have no connection to, no clan enemy, never pked anyone who didn't try to PK me.. Like, I'm struggling to get to the higher levels where the fun is, but if someone (might as well be you, for all I care), is too scared to face a larger group of new players who grind their way to the top and potentially shift the balance of the server, then who is the pleb here? The people you prevent to get to the top, or you who are scared of a little competition? I'm not really concerned about exp, you get me one time, I don't come back to that spot, but if you drop my items I've been grinding for months to get, cuz I'm not a rich spoiled brat to get my daddy's card and swipe hard to be the best, then you are the true pleb here.

On the subject it self, I have no idea how true PVP and PK drops works, but I would remove mob drop for at least lvl 76- and maybe go for 76+. Or maybe remove it completely.
And before you trash talk me, I've played this game probably before you were even born (key word PROBABLY).

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Lykra said:

I seem to recall RS completely locking down SV 75 raids for months which ultimately led to the raid spawn time being randomized. I don’t think that issue would have arisen as quickly as it did if there was a higher risk to consider on your first PK.

now tell me, even from server perspective (from player perspective its even more obvious imo) what was better state. When there were 2-3 sides, 1 side tried to gain control on 75 rbs, other side tried to compete, everyday at evening there were fights on sv, ppl were joinging clans to help one or another, to have fun on pvp to fight for bigger objectives, there were pvp movies coming everyday, ppl were streaming pvps, some randoms who didnt join any side had choice to farm gc, join some side and fight, or go untag and risk to get pked. 

Or its better right now, when rmt farmers farm rb before ppl rgrp and if ppl rgrp they get outdmged anyway? Its good idea to help rmt farmers/untagged randoms even more so u cant drop em in gc when they plvl for cash and lets even restrict pk so u cant pk em on rb right?

Edited by Rizos

16 minutes ago, Rizos said:

now tell me, even from server perspective (from player perspective its even more obvious imo) what was better state. When there were 2-3 sides, 1 side tried to gain control on 75 rbs, other side tried to compete, everyday at evening there were fights on sv, ppl were joinging clans to help one or another, to have fun on pvp to fight for bigger objectives, there were pvp movies coming everyday, ppl were streaming pvps, some randoms who didnt join any side had choice to farm gc, join some side and fight, or go untag and risk to get pked. 

Or its better right now, when rmt farmers farm rb before ppl rgrp and if ppl rgrp they get outdmged anyway? Its good idea to help rmt farmers/untagged randoms even more so u cant drop em in gc when they plvl for cash and lets even restrict pk so u cant pk em on rb right?

I think you’re missing my point. At no point did I suggest that the BR/CN mega alliance is good for the server.

I am saying that PKs being low risk is bad for new players. I understand PKs being high risk is worse for you and other exceedingly powerful CPs on the server, but it seemed most of the changes made in this patch were geared toward improving the new player experience which is why I agreed with the suggestion of dropping since first PK. No surprises here, there are differing opinions between people who are at very different stages of the game. My agreement with that suggestion was something I thought was in line with the goals of this patch and the reason I even bother typing about it.

8 hours ago, Rizos said:

Это отдельная тема, в которой мы предлагаем добавить всем рб эффект рефлекта.

Edited by VILEN

13 hours ago, limith said:

Очень интересно поговорить с человеком, который недавно играет на сервере…

Проблема трейнеров актуальна и она появилась не сегодня, просто дроп который был раньше и сейчас значительно отличается. Если ты застал ситуацию в АБГ, когда тебе давали стан, паралич и с тебя сыпалось все подряд, но максимальный дроп был ограничен Б пушкой или +6 концом. Сейчас же дроп выражается в виде эпиков 3 лвл. Но это все такое, лирика…

Касательно 70 рб, их фармят не новые люди, а 80% пришедших - это твинки, которые выкачивают себе сотого по счету персонажа или тупо ждут дк для импрувок.

Основная проблема заключается в фармерах рб.

Edited by VILEN

Проблему с трейнерами можно довольно легко излечить. Зафиксировать респ мобов и ограничить их передвижение в радиусе зоны респа. Например: если в GC увести моба за пределы его комнаты, то он автоматически пропадает и появляется в своей комнате. Это можно сделать в 3 локациях: GC, DI, FI.

• Thanks 1

@Lykra thats not how SV bosses were locked, big alliances didnt risk dropping expensive items, so what they did was put poopy gear on hero mages (aka karmian + som pheonix jewels + hero weapon) and pked everyone from those few chars, while alliance was just supporting them, not pking with them

that way even if they were killed, they didnt drop anything imoprtant but since they had hero weapons, they were still 3 shotting everyone

idea about not dropping pre-76 seems interesting, however i believe it would be quite some shock for newbies especially if it wasnt well communicated, there would be tons of tickets with "i didnt know you can drop from mobs, i havent dropped until now", etc. etc., and what would happen if you reach 76 and you drop something? is it really that much different than being 70 lvl and dropping something?

if you plan to touch range of mobs they can be pulled, be careful not to mess up AoE spots (aka you try to pull mobs to your party and they start disappearing midway)

4 hours ago, VILEN said:

Очень интересно поговорить с человеком, который недавно играет на сервере…

Проблема трейнеров актуальна и она появилась не сегодня, просто дроп который был раньше и сейчас значительно отличается. Если ты застал ситуацию в АБГ, когда тебе давали стан, паралич и с тебя сыпалось все подряд, но максимальный дроп был ограничен Б пушкой или +6 концом. Сейчас же дроп выражается в виде эпиков 3 лвл. Но это все такое, лирика…

Касательно 70 рб, их фармят не новые люди, а 80% пришедших - это твинки, которые выкачивают себе сотого по счету персонажа или тупо ждут дк для импрувок.

Основная проблема заключается в фармерах рб.

могут себе позволить, дальше что? никто не мешает новенькому так же вкачаться и фармить, бегать со слюнявчиком за новенькими ничего не даст, уйдут при другой малейшей проблеме

а про дроп и трейны я не говорил что это плохое изменение, ты сам водил эти трейны за дагера KEKW, лечишь тут сейчас

In order for people to fight more with each other, without avoiding battles, you just need to do three things:
a) Remove the PK system
b) Completely remove the loss of items from the players
c) Remove the decrease in experience in case of death

And then everyone will constantly fight under the sun for the raid of bosses and spots.

And for those who do not have enough risk, there is a sharpening of objects))) At the same time, this is a very good conclusion of Adena from the game) And on shots and potions, people will spend more adena in battles than on washing karma.

It's time to take a new step in the history of this game!

I am sincerely convinced that these changes will breathe new life into our favorite server!=) After all, the priority is not the level of risk in this game, but the level of interaction of players. If that's the price, then it's worth it.

p.s. It is also possible to solve the much-discussed problem with "rats" (dropping items from the players).

Edited by Smalinkich

17 hours ago, Rizos said:

Droping from mobs has 6 big effects on server:

Negative.

1. Spots can be closed for weak ppl (usually newbies) cos of many ppl who train ppl with box chars
2. droping items while in random pt and losing items cos ur own pt pick up and scam - it prevents randoms to make spontanious parties

Positive
3. You can counter enemy clans who close war/pussies who PR 24/7 , you can give em cancer with your box even when they farm
4. You can counter  untagged farmers who stay in box clans (80% of farmers on this server) and you dont have to waste adena for pk scrols
5. Prevent bots to use top gear
6. ppl unite in clans/cps so they feel save to farm with friends, in case they die and drop

I completely agree, and my suggestion in the message above preserves all + and eliminates all -.

16 hours ago, JaneDo said:

Good changes overall especially when it comes down to newbies and Rb farmers , well done . And good job for keeping the mob drop thingy it’s been around for long no need to be changed now .Ofc The  the yellow weared dagger gang all over the map is a scourge to people that try to farm. But it’s also a good way to prevent people from being legitimate bots. 

I will not agree, since there are much more Chinese bots, and they are under good protection. There is no balance.

19 minutes ago, Smalinkich said:

In order for people to fight more with each other, without avoiding battles, you just need to do three things:
a) Remove the PK system

And then everyone will constantly fight under the sun for the raid of bosses and spots.

And for those who do not have enough risk, there is a sharpening of objects))) At the same time, this is a very good conclusion of Adena from the game) And on shots and potions, people will spend more adena in battles than on washing karma.

I am sincerely convinced that these changes will breathe new life into our favorite server!=) After all, the priority is not the level of risk in this game, but the level of interaction of players. If that's the price, then it's worth it.

p.s. It is also possible to solve the much-discussed problem with "rats" (dropping items from the players).

Ох и насмешил. Можно ещё поиграть в покер на листики с дерева или бумажки 😂😂😂

13 hours ago, Rizos said:

My proposal also solves the problem with RMT-farmers. You just come and kill, without fear of losing anything or becoming a PK.=)

2 hours ago, Smalinkich said:

a) Remove the PK system

sounds good, doesnt work

we had this thing implemented for sieges, were one of the worst sieges ever when nobody was losing xp, nobody was losing adena, just pure meat grind of bodies until someone got overwhelmed

This is the point that should be added.

• Stop losing items to the monster.

all the other changes added by the administration are welcome.

Edited by LandrarK
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, acm3 said:

Let me ask you something: Do you OWN the server? 
2nd thing: you got what, 300, maybe 350 active players on the server? 
I am not here very long, but have essentially happen to me quite few times, is one guy dropping shitload of mobs on my ass, while another is stunning me from a distance. I'm just trying to do daily quest, still not even on 76, I'm struggling. How do you expect me to stay on the server, when I have this shit done by someone I have no connection to, no clan enemy, never pked anyone who didn't try to PK me.. Like, I'm struggling to get to the higher levels where the fun is, but if someone (might as well be you, for all I care), is too scared to face a larger group of new players who grind their way to the top and potentially shift the balance of the server, then who is the pleb here? The people you prevent to get to the top, or you who are scared of a little competition? I'm not really concerned about exp, you get me one time, I don't come back to that spot, but if you drop my items I've been grinding for months to get, cuz I'm not a rich spoiled brat to get my daddy's card and swipe hard to be the best, then you are the true pleb here.

On the subject it self, I have no idea how true PVP and PK drops works, but I would remove mob drop for at least lvl 76- and maybe go for 76+. Or maybe remove it completely.
And before you trash talk me, I've played this game probably before you were even born (key word PROBABLY).

Good poem im proud of you. Now lets talk if u played this game probably before i born and u still complaining what i writed bro u are wasting your professionals skills there.

Like u said before if u will drop your items that means something is wrong with you or your playstyle casuals,anyway topic is around trainers in gc and i will agree with you that place is not for true pleb like you.

Cheers