San0

classic.club Antharas + Part 3

3 hours ago, Smalinkich said:

In order for people to fight more with each other, without avoiding battles, you just need to do three things:
a) Remove the PK system
b) Completely remove the loss of items from the players
c) Remove the decrease in experience in case of death

And then everyone will constantly fight under the sun for the raid of bosses and spots.

And for those who do not have enough risk, there is a sharpening of objects))) At the same time, this is a very good conclusion of Adena from the game) And on shots and potions, people will spend more adena in battles than on washing karma.

It's time to take a new step in the history of this game!

I am sincerely convinced that these changes will breathe new life into our favorite server!=) After all, the priority is not the level of risk in this game, but the level of interaction of players. If that's the price, then it's worth it.

p.s. It is also possible to solve the much-discussed problem with "rats" (dropping items from the players).

Its called PVP Tuesdays at LoA and ToI :D

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

@Lykra thats not how SV bosses were locked, big alliances didnt risk dropping expensive items, so what they did was put poopy gear on hero mages (aka karmian + som pheonix jewels + hero weapon) and pked everyone from those few chars, while alliance was just supporting them, not pking with them

that way even if they were killed, they didnt drop anything imoprtant but since they had hero weapons, they were still 3 shotting everyone

They could still only do that because cleaning PKs is so cheap.

There’s essentially two issues with current PK system in my opinion.

1. Safe PK to 4. Too easy to PK with little to no risk.

2. Cleaning PK count is cheap.

I would prefer both change, but either changing would be welcome.

On 7/21/2021 at 3:39 PM, CruNchi said:

Good poem im proud of you. Now lets talk if u played this game probably before i born and u still complaining what i writed bro u are wasting your professionals skills there.

Like u said before if u will drop your items that means something is wrong with you or your playstyle casuals,anyway topic is around trainers in gc and i will agree with you that place is not for true pleb like you.

Cheers 

How is something wrong with me or my playstyle if you decide to drop shitload of mobs on my ass and stun me till the mobs kill me? Are you serious right now?

With everything that you say, you just prove you are afraid of a little competition and that you will lose your only income in real life.
If you need to drop mobs on people so they drop gear, you need to re-evaluate your life decisions mate. Pleb? Do you have the slightest idea what that word means? It perfectly describes YOU. 

Like I said, people like you, and you in particular, is the reason why new players don't stay long on the server. Cuz you are scared of real competition. You are afraid that new players will shake your empire of dirt and it will all crumble down to nothing, all by people who just wanna have fun on the server. And you know this, you know if you allow for players to become strong, that you might lose all the income you make in life. So, if your life depends on a scrapped 24 year old game, you really need to get a real job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, nimohoxi said:

Careful with your empire crunchi, new comers are coming to get it  from you 

There are no newcomers, they don't stay long.. 

18 hours ago, acm3 said:

There are no newcomers, they don't stay long.. 

The question is why they don't stay long ? If most of the ppl from that topic cry about trainers (how hard they are) maybe time to do something with shabis and br's because they are doing that mostly ? :D

On 7/24/2021 at 9:54 AM, CruNchi said:

The question is why they don't stay long ? If most of the ppl from that topic cry about trainers (how hard they are) maybe time to do something with shabis and br's because they are doing that mostly ?

HoM in this business have done well too in DI (ExTerminadora and plebs)

Loser Nansey is also trying to do something with the Pterosaurs 😄😄😄

7 hours ago, VILEN said:

HoM in this business have done well too in DI (ExTerminadora and plebs)

Loser Nansey is also trying to do something with the Pterosaurs 😄😄😄

sorry i cant remember what item you dropped 

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

sorry i cant remember what item you dropped 

dont worry, all nerds have a bad memory

1 minute ago, VILEN said:

dont worry, all nerds have a bad memory

Whatever you dropped is in good hands now :smiley face: 

15 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Whatever you dropped is in good hands now :smiley face: 

cool story, bsc, I didn't dropped anything

I finished Geared for progress - 1 time quest - solo - 41+  -  Strix,But i didn't get C grade newbie weapon ticket. And I choose ROBE,no effect 4 pieces set bonus.

My ID is CYuuu
Edited by 7olove

14 hours ago, 7olove said:

I finished Geared for progress - 1 time quest - solo - 41+  -  Strix,But i didn't get C grade newbie weapon ticket. And I choose ROBE,no effect 4 pieces set bonus.

My ID is CYuuu

Hello. Please check topic you created, because everything is working.

On 7/19/2021 at 2:26 PM, San0 said:

UPDATE

- Changed not droping to mobs completely to a 50% decrease chance for droping upon dying to monsters when not in chaotic state.

Meaning players will now have 50% less chance to drop items when they die to mobs and they are not on chaotic state. No changes for chaotic state players.

- The world info and map info delay about Raid bosses spawn will be delayed due to a problem found on it. Will announce when it gets fixed and back into the game.

супер так держать!

On 7/18/2021 at 4:35 PM, San0 said:

RAID BOSS WORLD INFO DELAY

For the moment this delay time will be 30 minutes. Meaning boss will respawn and only 30 minutes later the map will show as alive or the world info will change to alive, meaning people actually camping the raidboss will have a 30 minute window to kill it, before it will show to everyone that boss is alive.

This was a bad idea.

Before people gather a quick party to run around looking for some XP coming from the RB that popped up on the map.

With this new vision, which privileges only one person, who knows the hours of all the RBs and takes their private party and has fun alone. Meanwhile, other people have nothing to do.

It was fun to run after the RB, but with this new vision the fun was compromised, as there is no more RB for common players.

This rule harmed the enjoyment of the many and benefit the very few.

Another fun aspect that was lost with the new rule was the fights, running, screaming and kicking the enemies' ass and friendly laughter that gathers around the RBs. That doesn't exist anymore either.

Edited by Corruptor
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Corruptor said:

This was a bad idea.

Before people gather a quick party to run around looking for some XP coming from the RB that popped up on the map.

With this new vision, which privileges only one person, who knows the hours of all the RBs and takes their private party and has fun alone. Meanwhile, other people have nothing to do.

It was fun to run after the RB, but with this new vision the fun was compromised, as there is no more RB for common players.

Another fun aspect that was lost with the new rule was the fights, running, screaming and kicking the enemies' ass and friendly laughter that gathers around the RBs. That doesn't exist anymore either.

1) Boss spawn shows on map is a new feature. I played this game without it and farmed many bosses without it.
2) Bosses have 24 hours random spawn timer. So you can't tell when exactly this boss will spawn even if you killed it your self. There are more chances to see boss spawn on a map, then camp every boss 24 hours.
3) People used program that opens map and scrolls boss list and if boss name glows program will send info to them via discord. In this case even less people benefit from boss spawns. 

1 hour ago, Koll said:

1) Boss spawn shows on map is a new feature. I played this game without it and farmed many bosses without it.
2) Bosses have 24 hours random spawn timer. So you can't tell when exactly this boss will spawn even if you killed it your self. There are more chances to see boss spawn on a map, then camp every boss 24 hours.
3) People used program that opens map and scrolls boss list and if boss name glows program will send info to them via discord. In this case even less people benefit from boss spawns. 

Hi Koll.

First of all I would like to thank all the members of the excellent support team for this server. They helped me, and still help, whenever questions arise regarding the game.

It was very helpful to introduce this feature that shows the bosses who are alive in the world. I apologize if I spoke nonsense when expressing my opinion in the previous message.

What I feel as a player, despite being a novice, is that the previous experience, in relation to RBs, is that today, with the introduction of the delay, much of the fun has been lost. Even if there was the problem with the warning app about bosses, everyone was informed immediately of the emergence of RBs in the world. As everyone had the opportunity to face the RBs at the same time, it was a lot of fun.

Either way, it's the opinion of a newcomer to the game, I trust the club administrators team are committed to providing us with the best experience possible.

Thank you very much for your attention and patience!

This RAID BOSS WORLD INFO DELAY benefits only for RB farmers,was terrible idea

Edited by EncubeWasTakenLOL

On 11/28/2021 at 5:35 AM, Corruptor said:

This was a bad idea.

Agree. Even bellion who farm these rbs a lot, was laughing when this change was about to happen, that hell just farm more and randoms wont see rb anymore and he was happy. Dunno why this change happened. My speculation is that china lobbied for this. It was easy to predict impact of this change

• Like 1