Reddish

How to get rid of RB solo farmers

How to get rid of RB solo farmers  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add reflect to all the raid bosses?

• 1. Add reflect dmg (all bosses)+ resist fists and two handed swords (70+RBs) raid bosses excluding epic.
    • 2. I'm farmer myself, I don't want my river of gold to dry out!
    • 3. Democracy has no power here.

We have this issue on our server for some quite long time. And I believe most of us is tired of it. Also this isn't making our server more atractive to new players.

Situation now, which is known for every active player looks like this:

RB spawns, farmers see that instantly (using cameras on spawn spots or map, doesn't matter, outcome will be the same) and bringing there gate with FULL HIGH LVL BUFF set and same lvl as RB - tyrant/destro equipped at maximum possible gear. Buffs up and gets ANY RB down in 2-5 minutes. This is our reality. No matter RB lvl, from lvl 20 to lvl 75 I've personally faced that everywhere. I've fought those farmers back with my PK pony lvl 77 (credits to Nelax, you helped me a lot!) killing them and their boxes, to save RB for random party which I also collected. But that took a long time and it doesn't work at higher lvl RBs, because there farmers aren't afraid of getting pertrified or silenced.

What I want to propose, is to change it.

To give ordinary and new players a brief chance to also get those RB killed.
To give them new players a chance also earn some exp and DROPS. So not only priveged, highly geared and full buffed superstacked (most likely RMT ) players would have that chance.
To give them a sign, that we care about them to play and to climb up for higher levels and content.

And solution isn't really hard, it's quite simple and it is already tested even on our server. 

As we already know, some RBs, like 13.pngMirror have a passive skill4095.pngreflect skill. With undergeared, newbie players it is totally killable, I've personally tryed that many times. All they have to do is to buy and spam etc_reagent_white_i00.pngMajor Healing Potions in order to compansate incoming reflect dmg. While farmers will just die becouse they have insanely high dmg and will have samely high reflect dmg.

Also at all RBs lvl 70+ and higher we need to add resist fists and two handed swords. You would ask, am I crazy? I am not, and here is why:
If we will just implement standard reflect for higher RBs, then farmers will just take bishops with skill1335.pngBalance Life skill and counter all incoming damage becouse at this lvls support boxes won't get silenced. This will also encourage players not to play only farmer classes, but choose other classes too.

I really believe this should be implemented and I have hopes for the community to endorse this, to help all new and old players to get a taste of all RBs. 

Hail to the .club!

• Like 3

The intention is very good, but I disagree on the point of putting reflect on all the bosses, even for people who don't have high gear it's complicated. Maybe adding resist to two-handed fists and swords is enough.

Edited by LandrarK

Just now, LandrarK said:

The intention is very good, but I disagree on the point of putting reflect on all the bosses, even for people who don't have high gear it's complicated. Maybe adding strength to two-handed fists and swords is enough.

Not rly, as i've already mentioned i tryed that myself on different RBs, and it is possible with random groups also

Я полностью согласен. На данный момент на сервере есть огромная проблема. Даже летний период это не оправдывает. На сервере очень мало новых игроков, их практически нет. Мало того, уход старых даже не компенсируется новыми игроками, я уже молчу про увеличение онлайна.

Давайте ответим честно сами себе, зачем Новым игрокам нужен сервер, если они РБ видят только по праздникам. 
Концепция рейдов тут мертва. Где ЦЦ из 2-3 пати, где убийства и баталии на рб?

Ответ очевиден, просто рмт фармеры чистят всех рб в 2-3 дд.

Добавление рефлекта даст возможность новичкам собирать 2-3 пати для походов на рб, получать уровень и дроп. А фармерам уже станет не выгодно заводить фул пати, а то и два пати, грузить Лоу лвл хилеров и т.д.

Edited by VILEN
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, VILEN said:

Я полностью согласен. На данный момент на сервере есть огромная проблема. Даже летний период это не оправдывает. На сервере очень мало новых игроков, их практически нет. Мало того, уход старых даже не компенсируется новыми игроками, я уже молчу про увеличение онлайна.

Давайте ответим честно сами себе, зачем Новым игрокам нужен сервер, если они РБ видят только по праздникам. 
Концепция рейдов тут мертва. Где ЦЦ из 2-3 пати, где убийства и баталии на рб?

Ответ очевиден, просто рмт фармеры чистят всех рб в 2-3 дд.

Добавление рефлекта даст возможность новичкам собирать 2-3 пати для походов на рб, получать уровень и дроп. А фармерам уже станет не выгодно заводить фул пати, а то и два пати, грузить Лоу лвл хилеров и т.д.

полностью согласен

17 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Não ramente, como já mencionei, tentei isso sozinho em diferentes RBs, e é possível com grupos aleatórios também

It's not impossible, it really can be done.

But given the rewards of a boss, and with rb's 41+ exp nerf, honestly no make sense even have to face this difficulty to get measly exp, 20 runes and 1 ieac...

With that point of view you're going to be quite radical, it's ok to make life harder for farmers by adding weapon resistances, stuff like that, but adding reflect on ALL bosses will make life harder for low players as well.

As a reminder, I support your idea of changing this situation, but we also have to be sensible and look at the consequences.

Make them weak to Bows ... bring back the old days where randoms would farm all bosses with any classes just bring your bow and your fine !

• Like 1

57 минут назад Creative1365 сказал:

если вы поставите отражать только отражать голосование, я буду голосовать за это с помощью ressist на кулаке 2h оружие, вы убьете орков

нет. Орки очень хорошо себя чувствуют на других фермах в gc или fi. нужны и другие классы.

Edited by BenQQ

5 hours ago, invalida said:

So new player wont fit in parties if they are Ty/Titans

The idea is to give resists at higher lvl RBs, when active and live healers would be playing their buttoms off to handle reflect and still orcs will do most dmg as it is intended.

so Reading this actually an interesting double edge Topic here is Why :- .

So mr/mrs.Reddish is saying Raid boss farmers are just making unpleasant Experience to the new comers : .

1. They are not getting as much experience To skyrocket to 3rd Class With there Karmian Set and Kris dagger .

2.that one of those potential 15 players has a small chance of getting acceptable drop like 4 % each 70 RB to Get Top B weapon that get sold for 20 million to help him a little in his journey .

3 . after 30 Rb's When they hit lvl 76 Some one Maybe hit the lottery to Get 2 Top B weapons So maybe he can invest in Top B set + weapon for his Class And still dying in 1 shot in GC .

Now lets change to my perspective and lets see how it's actually processed in that old Player mind : .

First things first i would like to address adding reflect Dmg to raid bosses For Top farmers is next to useless They have Already Top items possible (Zaken/ Baium) and fighting with no soul shots will be very easy way to killl the raid boss with healing Boxes  + BD dance for reflect + bw +8  + zaken 3 

2 . i heard some rumors That there is a skill for SE called Lord of Vampires that you Get at lvl 80 that will make you life steal for more than 100 % with the other reasons i typed above So the reflect dmg is not effective in this case . 

3.People in Daily RB 65 cant even kill the first boss alone efficiently they struggle dramatically Every time they Try - ( There is a Guy killing 3 RBS at daily + the potential dk's) and all that zerg of randoms Did not Even kill the first one and he is just fighting with couple of orcs .

4. is a conclusion of the point 3. you are making the life much harder for the new players if they Struggle to kill 1 65 RB at the highest population possible for that case do you think they can kill 70 RB that he is generally x2.5 stronger than 65 RB + With reflect ?(i am talking about the size of 12-14 players) + finding Tanks + Healers + Buffers in Every boss is near to a dream .

5.Big clans is getting anoyyed of those RB farmers so they want to make (argument / pretext/plea/excuse) choose the one you like) of RB farmers killing 70/75 RB's in there Prime Time so how can they fix That so they throw that idea ahead While they dont know and never know What kind of DMG / potential those Rb farmers has and they never will because no offense Each Rb farmer has 2-3 Clans Worth of items .

6. They hope There idea (SOMEHOW ) <-- lets mark it with a (?) will work So there clans in there prime time come with 2-3 parties and they secure the Drops for them selves .

7.My first impression from reading this Topic with all my respect to him He is Trying to make 70 + Rbs like  -->Epics<--  so big sides will take them for them selves .

8.he dont like that 1-2 players kill Raid bosses in there prime Time while they are helpless from doing any thing .

9. randoms is Getting Command channeled 80% + of the times . (Useless information) :D

10 . so the benefit for randoms in Raid bosses is for a Short amount .

11. i highly recommend new players to farm in normal zones and lvl up because in raid bosses the benefit is so small and it wont

support them in the long term .

so in the end Farmers has full items that reflect is almost useless 2. if its hard for them they just login SE 80 and GG EZ .(unless you guys want to rework the game around raid bosses that would be interesting ) 

i think big clans in there prime time want the Drops for them selves and 69 the existence of there prime make it family Friendly environment  and they dont like some one out of there prime to go inside for there cute family moments 

like for real go to discord / this forum discussion it just draw big Cp leaders and old players for there own benefit i mean it's obvious .

my recommendation is to stop crying at 6 years old server and you have to deal with it .

Edit: Don't Let Your Envy Kill you :D 

Edited by Bellion
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Bellion said:

So mr/mrs.Reddish is saying Raid boss farmers are just making unpleasant Experience to the new comers : .

1. They are not getting as much experience To skyrocket to 3rd Class With there Karmian Set and Kris dagger .

2.that one of those potential 15 players has a small chance of getting acceptable drop like 4 % each 70 RB to Get Top B weapon that get sold for 20 million to help him a little in his journey .

3 . after 30 Rb's When they hit lvl 76 Some one Maybe hit the lottery to Get 2 Top B weapons So maybe he can invest in Top B set + weapon for his Class And still dying in 1 shot in GC .

Now lets change to my perspective and lets see how it's actually processed in that old Player mind : .

First things first i would like to address adding reflect Dmg to raid bosses For Top farmers is next to useless They have Already Top items possible (Zaken/ Baium) and fighting with no soul shots will be very easy way to killl the raid boss with healing Boxes  + BD dance for reflect + bw +8  + zaken 3 

2 . i heard some rumors That there is a skill for SE called Lord of Vampires that you Get at lvl 80 that will make you life steal for more than 100 % with the other reasons i typed above So the reflect dmg is not effective in this case . 

3.People in Daily RB 65 cant even kill the first boss alone efficiently they struggle dramatically Every time they Try - ( There is a Guy killing 3 RBS at daily + the potential dk's) and all that zerg of randoms Did not Even kill the first one and he is just fighting with couple of orcs .

4. is a conclusion of the point 3. you are making the life much harder for the new players if they Struggle to kill 1 65 RB at the highest population possible for that case do you think they can kill 70 RB that he is generally x2.5 stronger than 65 RB + With reflect ?(i am talking about the size of 12-14 players) + finding Tanks + Healers + Buffers in Every boss is near to a dream .

5.Big clans is getting anoyyed of those RB farmers so they want to make (argument / pretext/plea/excuse) choose the one you like) of RB farmers killing 70/75 RB's in there Prime Time so how can they fix That so they throw that idea ahead While they dont know and never know What kind of DMG / potential those Rb farmers has and they never will because no offense Each Rb farmer has 2-3 Clans Worth of items .

6. They hope There idea (SOMEHOW ) <-- lets mark it with a (?) will work So there clans in there prime time come with 2-3 parties and they secure the Drops for them selves .

7.My first impression from reading this Topic with all my respect to him He is Trying to make 70 + Rbs like  -->Epics<--  so big sides will take them for them selves .

8.he dont like that 1-2 players kill Raid bosses in there prime Time while they are helpless from doing any thing .

9. randoms is Getting Command channeled 80% + of the times . (Useless information)

11. i highly recommend new players to farm in normal zones and lvl up because in raid bosses the benefit is so small and it wont

so in the end Farmers has full items that reflect is almost useless 2. if its hard for them they just login SE 80 and GG EZ .(unless you guys want to rework the game around raid bosses that would be interesting ) 

i think big clans in there prime time want the Drops for them selves and 69 the existence of there prime make it family Friendly environment  and they dont like some one out of there prime to go inside for there cute family moments 

like for real go to discord / this forum discussion it just draw big Cp leaders and old players for there own benefit i mean it's obvious .

my recommendation is to stop crying at 6 years old server and you have to deal with it .

Edit: Don't Let Your Envy Kill you  

Двоякое мнение, и да и нет.

1) для начала рассмотрим цены на ТОП Б. Минимум 35кк. Возникает вопрос, как новичкам раздобыть такие деньги без рб? Да, конечно, ты можешь сказать, что нужно создать спойлера и спойлить…

2) Выхлоп с рб есть, а ещё больше выхлоп идёт с ДК. Одной импрувкой, новое пати может себя одеть в минимальный эквип для дальнейшего развития. Собственно, если бы с рб не было выхлопа - их бы не фармили. Логично? Логично!

3) Лорд Вампир не спасёт фармеров, так как его действие 30 сек и на 50+ рб ШЕ 80 будет стоять в камне сразу после стигмы.

Если у тебя есть альтернативный вариант поднятия онлайна на сервере и приток новых игроков - поделись с нами.

6 hours ago, Bellion said:

9. randoms is Getting Command channeled 80% + of the times . (Useless information)

Edit: Don't Let Your Envy Kill you  

2.that one of those potential 15 players has a small chance of getting acceptable drop like 4 % each 70 RB to Get Top B weapon that get sold for 20 million to help him a little in his journey - где ты видел такие цены на топ Б?

Куплю все твои дамаскусы, бопы, демон дагеры, беллионы, аобы, соесы, дмг по 20кк. Отправляй почтой на VILEN

Edited by VILEN

@Bellion I am not started this topicto claim that this way or another is easier.

It is part of a gameplay content which farmers leave other players without. Even I myself having decent gear, cannot win farmers on the long run with all my PK chars and struggling. What or how they, newcommers or just less boxed ppl should compete with 78++++ ppl full of 16+++ items? It's just not doable.

Anyways. I don't have anything vs farmers, they are good for economy and I even use them from time to time. But farming RBs by them wipes out all other ppl from this part of the game.

10 minutes ago, Creative1365 said:

they should put dmg limit per 5 min 

if rb will die in less than 5 min on one pt it will regen full hp :D

Lots of random who farm lvl 70 RBs will disagree on that;)
But idea is fun :D

there is 1 more opinion
add an aura to bosses (and a very huge radius) if a player is 10 lvl higher, he gets silence and a ban on skills and spells ... the duration is 10-20 minutes
and then if the boss is killed in less than 5 minutes - - no drop, no 2nd boss ... and he kills everyone around ...

Put also if boss dies in less than 2 minutes --> server disconnects people in 1500 area , deletes their character , scams their paypall , san0 goes to their house and shoot them at the head.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yomana said:

Положите также, если босс умирает менее чем за 2 минуты -> сервер отключает людей в зоне 1500, удаляет их персонажей, обманывает их PayPall, san0 идет к ним домой и стреляет им в голову.

good idea - I agree

@Bellion clearly never played in this server during 1.0 or 1.5 or 2.0 .... back then the biggest fun on server was the leveling process ... figthing for RBs and taking 40 min to farm one of them .... then after making friends and enemies on theses bosses you would eventually understand end game clans and join a side ... now a days RB farmers take this experience away from newcomers 

Edited by LuizM