Reddish

How to get rid of RB solo farmers

How to get rid of RB solo farmers  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add reflect to all the raid bosses?

• 1. Add reflect dmg (all bosses)+ resist fists and two handed swords (70+RBs) raid bosses excluding epic.
    • 2. I'm farmer myself, I don't want my river of gold to dry out!
    • 3. Democracy has no power here.

3 hours ago, LuizM said:

@Bellion clearly never played in this server during 1.0 or 1.5 or 2.0 .... back then the biggest fun on server was the leveling process ... figthing for RBs and taking 40 min to farm one of them .... then after making friends and enemies on theses bosses you would eventually understand end game clans and join a side ... now a days RB farmers take this experience away from newcomers 

any way to prevent Farmers from using SE 80(Life steal) at 70 + RB ? while they are delvled to 78 

5 hours ago, Bellion said:

any way to prevent Farmers from using SE 80(Life steal) at 70 + RB ? while they are delvled to 78 

It is not an issue: 30 sec with 2 min cd (1,45 with songs) . Either farmer kill rb on 30 sec or he dies after due to reflect. Also test server is up and i will try to do test whether it works

On 7/20/2021 at 11:39 PM, LuizM said:

@Bellion clearly never played in this server during 1.0 or 1.5 or 2.0 .... back then the biggest fun on server was the leveling process ... figthing for RBs and taking 40 min to farm one of them .... then after making friends and enemies on theses bosses you would eventually understand end game clans and join a side ... now a days RB farmers take this experience away from newcomers 

Indeed , good times and really enjoyable pvp / farm . But for some reason i got a flashback with bbeek and i feel disgusted now ...

6 hours ago, JaneDo said:

Indeed , good times and really enjoyable pvp / farm . But for some reason i got a flashback with bbeek and i feel disgusted now ...

Stun in ABG? 😅

• Sad 1

now my final question to this topic will you be surprised if any of Those RB farmers Login 4 Se lvl 80 ? . 

by that move don't you think you will just make Raid boss farm just for Rb farmers .

first let me define RB farmer a guy who kill 70 RB in 1 Zealot and all the bosses below and i am persoanlly capable of killing 75 RB in also 1 zealot +30 seconds oh hitting normally ( on some bosses ) but most of them 1 zealot so don't you think you are just making stuff harder for randoms .

like my clan has more than 6 SE lvl 80 it's not hard to login 4 or even making 4 Se 80 in my perspective you are just making new struggles to randoms . 

it's  not hard to gate twice you know . --> wc  pp bd orc orc SE SE SE SE  that will be the main set up for farmers .

and let me tell you 1 more thing in advance all RB farmers include Luckii ( intel69) and me (Wacao69/wmwm) we are not farming alone we are farming as 2 guys and we have a clan that always leach exp behind our back i don't  know how this topic can really be changed but i suppose you will remove all the competition to us so randoms with not proper setups that run to 70/75 rb they cant start it so they have to wait those rb farmers because making Charecter lvl 80 won't take more than 5 days .

if this change really happen for us i will be more than happy but i don't know the reflect to the general people There is 1 way to find out right ? .

my point that i was trying to make in this conversation you cannot make damage to the Top 0.1 % but you will definitely make  critical issues the further you go down . 

when i start my conversation it's double Edge topic here is why : you may think you will hurt rb farmers but they have (Easy) solutions did you dmg them Not Really because all rb farmers are aware of this topic and they already making the answer by making at least 4 SE 80 .

you just raise awareness to them and they already let's say done with this hill but if this actually happen RB farmers will have 0 issues but for it because they are already prepared but for new people it's 1 more struggle like come on let's be honest current server population will not allow randoms to kill 65 + Rb alone some time facts is facts thats all i have .

for me personally i will be happy if this change come to the server i will kill the competition for me so smaller Rb farmers that Try to get 2-3 Rb's per day i will have them for my self .

and randoms will just Beg for CC and spam chat of my orcs like always .  

but if you want my advice from an experience of killing more than 5 000 + bosses i lost the count already maybe much more it's very very bad idea .

thats all i have changes not always good 

1 hour ago, JaneDo said:

Nerf drop rate nerf dk spawn chance increase exp.

or better nerf rb exp, delete rb drop, delete dk in general

Edit:
If rb exp is nothing special compared to 20-30 min of farm in loa/gc with full epic full buff char(now from some 60 lvl rbs u get like 3 lvls while in loa u make 20%, so farmers abuse rbs to plvl ppl for adena rofl), and drops are non-existant, randoms who have sh1t items and group in a pack to kill rb still get better result especially as 9 ppl pt than farming with sh1t gear in loa, but for farmers it wont be so profitable anymore cos they can just plvl in gc, in addition to no drops and no dk = no extra adena. Also increase exp in low lvl party locations like partisan, cruma, aligator island, dv, loa, devil isle(?) as compensation so randoms can catch up fast and make real thing from events not the joke we see last 2 years, boost event item drop rate, increase chance for items that are dropable from dk now and would be deleted in future

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Rizos said:

or better nerf rb exp, delete rb drop, delete dk in general

Edit:
If rb exp is nothing special compared to 20-30 min of farm in loa/gc with full epic full buff char(now from some 60 lvl rbs u get like 3 lvls while in loa u make 20%, so farmers abuse rbs to plvl ppl for adena rofl), and drops are non-existant, randoms who have sh1t items and group in a pack to kill rb still get better result especially as 9 ppl pt than farming with sh1t gear in loa, but for farmers it wont be so profitable anymore cos they can just plvl in gc, in addition to no drops and no dk = no extra adena. Also increase exp in low lvl party locations like partisan, cruma, aligator island, dv, loa, devil isle(?) as compensation so randoms can catch up fast and make real thing from events not the joke we see last 2 years, boost event item drop rate, increase chance for items that are dropable from dk now and would be deleted in future

Sounds good and much more realistic than adding resists and reflects on bosses..           Now we need to wait patiently for the long meme post from bellion explaining  why this won’t work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

This seems to be bether idea than mine and keeping in mind what Bellion told about taking infinite SEs.
But at least do it THAT way, so RBs will appear again and there will be a reason to hunt for newbies still.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bellion said:

now my final question to this topic will you be surprised if any of Those RB farmers Login 4 Se lvl 80 ? . 

by that move don't you think you will just make Raid boss farm just for Rb farmers .

first let me define RB farmer a guy who kill 70 RB in 1 Zealot and all the bosses below and i am persoanlly capable of killing 75 RB in also 1 zealot +30 seconds oh hitting normally ( on some bosses ) but most of them 1 zealot so don't you think you are just making stuff harder for randoms .

like my clan has more than 6 SE lvl 80 it's not hard to login 4 or even making 4 Se 80 in my perspective you are just making new struggles to randoms . 

it's  not hard to gate twice you know . --> wc  pp bd orc orc SE SE SE SE  that will be the main set up for farmers .

and let me tell you 1 more thing in advance all RB farmers include Luckii ( intel69) and me (Wacao69/wmwm) we are not farming alone we are farming as 2 guys and we have a clan that always leach exp behind our back i don't  know how this topic can really be changed but i suppose you will remove all the competition to us so randoms with not proper setups that run to 70/75 rb they cant start it so they have to wait those rb farmers because making Charecter lvl 80 won't take more than 5 days .

if this change really happen for us i will be more than happy but i don't know the reflect to the general people There is 1 way to find out right ? .

my point that i was trying to make in this conversation you cannot make damage to the Top 0.1 % but you will definitely make  critical issues the further you go down . 

when i start my conversation it's double Edge topic here is why : you may think you will hurt rb farmers but they have (Easy) solutions did you dmg them Not Really because all rb farmers are aware of this topic and they already making the answer by making at least 4 SE 80 .

you just raise awareness to them and they already let's say done with this hill but if this actually happen RB farmers will have 0 issues but for it because they are already prepared but for new people it's 1 more struggle like come on let's be honest current server population will not allow randoms to kill 65 + Rb alone some time facts is facts thats all i have .

for me personally i will be happy if this change come to the server i will kill the competition for me so smaller Rb farmers that Try to get 2-3 Rb's per day i will have them for my self .

and randoms will just Beg for CC and spam chat of my orcs like always .  

but if you want my advice from an experience of killing more than 5 000 + bosses i lost the count already maybe much more it's very very bad idea .

thats all i have changes not always good 

80 SE и другие оконные саппорты имеют привычку умирать в пк, особенно когда ты играешь на пианино в 10 окон

И всегда можно переработать дебафф, вместо камня - давать Сайленс на ШЕ. 

Edited by VILEN

as I cried earlier on the forum!
Remove bosses lvl 75 at all - they are not needed - there is a Giant Cave (good exp)
Remove dark knight altogether.
add daily quests for beginners - with a good amount of Xp.
at these locations there will be pvp and so on ...