panoramix

Ridiculous amount of bots and you give them another opportunity?

Its just ridiculous how many bots are already, and you give them 2 chances? why? everyone knows its against the rules to bot, if they do it they should be banned. You only encourage them to keep booting with that system.

• Like 4

The most important reason is because 99% of the users botting dont USE THEIR ACCOUNT, they create another. If you ban it they dont care, they  just create another... this server is gonna be ruined at this rate

The most important reason is because 99% of the users botting dont USE THEIR ACCOUNT, they create another. If you ban it they dont care, they  just create another... this server is gonna be ruined at this rate

​I think the admins should tell us if what they ban is the character, account or IP. I think it should be IP BAN, if it's not like that now.

​I think the admins should tell us if what they ban is the character, account or IP. I think it should be IP BAN, if it's not like that now.

http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3531-anti-bot-politics/

they ban the account

• Like 1

I think you should read PLAKIS interview... search on forum or google it....

You are targetting the wrong people anyway... 

BOTs are there so we can kill them and take their items.... 

Adena Sellers are the ones wich should have perma-ban.... 

• Like 2

​An IP ban wont do anything, its very easy to change. Most of these people are using proxies, as well. 

I think you should read PLAKIS interview... search on forum or google it....

You are targetting the wrong people anyway... 

BOTs are there so we can kill them and take their items.... 

Adena Sellers are the ones wich should have perma-ban.... 

​Bots are the ones selling adena.. lol

Its just ridiculous how many bots are already, and you give them 2 chances? why? everyone knows its against the rules to bot, if they do it they should be banned. You only encourage them to keep booting with that system.

​Business. That's why.

I still think this is the best way to deal with bots without players being involved, and its pretty badass.

Gm ports in with a +30 drac bow on suspicious botter

Gm Gives said suspicious botter nobless blessing

Gm 1 shots suspicious botter

Gm uses BREZ on suspicious botter, if the suspicious botter auto accepts ress and continues to PVE. ding ding ding bot.

If the suspicious botter lies there dead, not accepting the ress, and continues to target different mobs. ding ding ding bot. 

If the suspicious botter taps to town, and his buffers continue to rebuff every 20 minutes. ding ding bot. 

If he/she is a legit player, nothing of value will be lost, hell give them some buffs/col for the mistake. 

Noble/brez make it so the gm can kill whoever they think is botting and give them 0 penalties if they are legit. Its pretty hilarious as well. No harm no foul. 

​IP ban is worst thing they can do. Let's say someone uses proxy they guy who will get ban has same IP address as you? Guess what, you will be "banned" too^^.

The only ban would help is HWID ban. But I am fine with situation like this. If you see bots, just pull monster on them and enjoy full drop from players.

Protect the donators, let them bot cause they give a lot of money, and ban the others, give them a second chance if they pay.

Lineage 2 is dead, retail or private server, it's all about money and corruption, no more skills involved, deal with it or find another game to play :P

• Like 1

Hello.

1) IP easy to change and there can be 2 players playing with 1 IP but different PC.

2) We are giving 2nd chance only because our bot protection is not ready. All people have temptation to use bot even he doesn't use it before this server. We have some players who very sorry and telling that used bot only because see that bots are working. Because of the bot problem we invited 1 more reverse engineer.