Ovid

Future updates

Hello,

This is mostly addressed to San0 and Koll, but feel free to participate in the conversation. :) 

I am curious when/if you will update the server to future Classic "chronicles". I kind of lost track of the official names, with all the Russian vs Korean update names, but I am mostly thinking of the one where SE/EE receive mass recharge, SE mass stigma, where elements are introduced to the game and the auto-farm function exists,

NOW BEFORE SCREAMING AT ME, I am NOT interested in auto-farm feature, nor do I want it here, but I don't remember that update name which contains it. I am more interested in the rest.

I think it's the one with the Kamael. I don't care much if you bring that race or not, but the rest of the update interests me. :D 

Edited by Ovid

На самом деле на этом сервере стоят хорошие обновления. Обновления которые на корейских серверах или на ру офф - это полная мусорка.

Единственное, что бы я хотел увидеть на этом сервере:

1) Десны и сонги - 5 мин

2) Добавить катакомбы и некрополи

3) Пересмотреть некоторые классы в л2 (дебаффы сильно занижены)

4) Запустить рекламу для привлечения новых игроков

Edited by VILEN
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, VILEN said:

In fact, there are good updates on this server. Updates that are on Korean servers or on ru off are a complete trash can.

The only thing I would like to see on this server:

1) Gums and Songs - 5 min

2) Add catacombs and necropolises

3) Revise some classes in L2 (debuffs are greatly underestimated)

4) Run ads to attract new players

I agree. I forgot to mention the modifications that were made, on Classic Club, to some official crap features. 

31 minutes ago, Ovid said:

Hello,

This is mostly addressed to San0 and Koll, but feel free to participate in the conversation.  

I am curious when/if you will update the server to future Classic "chronicles". I kind of lost track of the official names, with all the Russian vs Korean update names, but I am mostly thinking of the one where SE/EE receive mass recharge, SE mass stigma, where elements are introduced to the game and the auto-farm function exists,

NOW BEFORE SCREAMING AT ME, I am NOT interested in auto-farm feature, nor do I want it here, but I don't remember that update name which contains it. I am more interested in the rest.

I think it's the one with the Kamael. I don't care much if you bring that race or not, but the rest of the update interests me.  

GMs already said that club reached its final BIG update with antharas... and from now on they will keep making small updates to change metagame and add small things from time to time .... like the last one with quality of life for newcomers , or the january balance patch etc 

1 minute ago, LuizM said:

GMs already said that club reached its final BIG update with antharas... and from now on they will keep making small updates to change metagame and add small things from time to time .... like the last one with quality of life for newcomers , or the january balance patch etc 

Oh wow, awful.

Thanks for the info.

5 minutes ago, Ovid said:

Oh wow, awful.

Thanks for the info.

not awful at all ... its exactly what you asked for .... they can add those new skills in small updates to change metagame and refresh server classes, while not adding shit things like kamael and element system (you just didnt understand what it fully meant ... so dont worry .. "small patches" doesnt mean they are SMALL ... but it means its not 3.5 or 4.0 etc)

They also have too much content to add ... specially things that they can come up with like the Primeval island and talismans (clubs design... and better than official servers shittty goddard update) 

Edited by LuizM
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, LuizM said:

not awful at all ... its exactly what you asked for .... they can add those new skills in small updates to change metagame and refresh server classes, while not adding shit things like kamael and element system (you just didnt understand what it fully meant ... so dont worry .. "small patches" doesnt mean they are SMALL ... but it means its not 3.5 or 4.0 etc)

They also have too much content to add ... specially things that they can come up with like the Primeval island and talismans (clubs design... and better than official servers shittty goddard update) 

I guess you're right. I was thinking of "bring only the good stuff, leave the crap on official" anyway. I wasn't referring to the whole content, but some new stuff, from time to time would be appreciated. Like VILE said, 5 min dance/song, or my personal favorite - more mana management possibilities for healers/rechargers/buffers (thinking of passives).

I don't know why it is so difficult to understand simple English.

I clearly wrote that I don't want auto-farm.

+ Catas and Necros

++ Pets - wolf, fenrir, strider, buffalo, cougar, kookaburra

+ Songs and dance 5 min

+++ Next armor and weapon grade only from craft - A more profitable spoil for people without access to RB.

• Like 2

I always thought that robe-supports have a tough time with mana, in L2. At least up until 70-76, it's difficult.

So, dare I say mana herbs to be consumed only by SE/EE/BISH/WC/OL/PP? Herbs which either replenish 16-20 MP/x time or 100/250/500 MP max.

This or more passives for mana. 

12 minutes ago, Owulator said:

+ Catas and Necros

++ Pets - wolf, fenrir, strider, buffalo, cougar, kookaburra

+ Songs and dance 5 min

+++ Next armor and weapon grade only from craft - A more profitable spoil for people without access to RB.

Catas/Necropolis maybe but must be nerfed from official settings
About pets,we already have a lot of unicorns arround :D
Song/Dance 5 min will make bards only boxes... :(

I always thought nice the system that you can upgrade your skills power/time, etc with those books (dont remember which chronic is that), but its a thing that could be implemented in the future.

21 hours ago, Setzer said:

I always thought nice the system that you can upgrade your skills power/time, etc with those books (dont remember which chronic is that), but its a thing that could be implemented in the future.

PLZ DONT EVEN CONSIDER

On 7/21/2021 at 10:04 AM, EncubeWasTakenLOL said:

Catas/Necropolis maybe but must be nerfed from official settings
About pets,we already have a lot of unicorns arround
Song/Dance 5 min will make bards only boxes...

- cata/necropolis is against server new zone design philosophy (to get one zone stacked to farm next content and force pvp)
- all the rest I agree with !

what we need is to have an updated version of pvp event (transfer from toi to island) and make it have better drops to force even more pvp on europe prime + maybe we can start having 1 lvl 80 open world boss on GC or island to get full server stacked there trying to compete for it (and make this boss really hard to farm by solo farmers like nRolla said ... add reflect, add mass anchor, add crazy shit to it like mass stun from tyr) 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 1:21 AM, Setzer said:

I think it started with Chronicle 4, when Ketra/Varka and other zones were added. Giant's Codex is the book name, for skill enchantment.

It was difficult to obtain them, because you could only get them with Oly points. Of course, people would sell at the market, but they were expensive and you could always fail when +++ your skill.

The way to obtain them got so easy in High Five update. they dropped in several places, most of them in the re-worked Dragon Valley. I liked that because it was easier for others to upgrade their skills without participating in the Oly.

I also like that system (can't find it on the web anymore) they implemented in...forgot which Goddess update; where you could choose a path and allocate point to HP/MP, Acumen, Pdef., etc. However, if I brought that here, I would totally re-work it from the ground up and offer many more options to really customize your build. Not just M.Atk, Casting, P.Def and HP/MP crap. 

Edited by Ovid

On 7/22/2021 at 9:53 PM, LuizM said:

what we need is to have an updated version of pvp event (transfer from toi to island) and make it have better drops to force even more pvp on europe prime + maybe we can start having 1 lvl 80 open world boss on GC or island to get full server stacked there trying to compete for it (and make this boss really hard to farm by solo farmers like nRolla said ... add reflect, add mass anchor, add crazy shit to it like mass stun from tyr) 

for that i can just add additional idea (i play on essence and it works like that there).

there is event, that from 22:00 everyday (but can be any other time), 2 mini bosses (something like loa/toi event bosses) have chance to spawn in 2 globally shared instance zones (1 is reworked LoA, one is garden - globally shared = everyone on server teleprots to same instance zone and see each other, its just separate from normal world so teleports/gate chants cannot be abused). their random spawn is 30 minutes, both of them have interesting drops (loa boss has epic weapons/jewels/rare spellbooks, other one has rare spellbooks/Top A guns/etc., so loa is better, but both are good in general - have in mind drop is specific to essence chronicle, ofc new bosses here shouldnt drop epics and other super rare stuff, but rather maybe these new spellbooks you get from sailren with like 2-5% chance depending how many times per week it spawns, some top A weapons, maybe blessed/improved enchants)

now why its important for it to be 2 bosses that start spawn everyday (also does not have to be everyday here, but lets say every thursday or whatever admins decide), that those bosses since they spawn in instances, you can not save teleport/gate right to boss, so usually dominating side focuses on better boss (LoA one), while if you are losing side, you can ninja other boss in case it spawns sooner than LoA (if it spawns later, they obviously soe and regroup on second boss). Also if they are two of them, even if some side decides to avoid pvp, the pvp usually comes for the second boss which spawns (since they are not so easy to kill sometimes side manages to come to other boss when they notice it spawned sooner than one which they camped). if sides are balanced, of course they decide to both go for both bosses, that means first there is pvp for one boss and after that for second boss

important notes:

1) dont make only 1 boss which will be free farmed by dominating side (as that happens a lot here that there is dominating side), but rather multiple of them, so smaller/weaker side can still try ninja and boost their side if they are in really big disadvantage

2) make sure you cannot gate/teleport right on top of those bosses, you should be able to get there in lets say like 2 minute with fast regroup if boss takes like 5 mins to kill (5 mins understand with debuffs like hex/stigma and orcs, also not 1 party but i guess stat balancing is depending on admins, just it should be like if side is fast regrouping, they should be able to get from 1 boss to another one before it gets killed, if they are slow in regrouping or they come in waves, smaller side can wipe those small waves and still get the boss)

3) make them start spawn everytime at static time and leave them small random window (~30 mins should be fine, i dont think clans will be against pvping for those 30 mins, doesnt seem too long to be boring, doesnt seem too short to not show anything)

@MoDoy what if the dominating side splits in two, to make both RB? What if they're that powerful?

Also, I would suggest to make these RB give more SP (lots) and less XP.  

3 minutes ago, Ovid said:

@MoDoy what if the dominating side splits in two, to make both RB? What if they're that powerful?

Also, I would suggest to make these RB give more SP (lots) and less XP.  

yes, that could happen, but imagine if side is so strong that half of side is enough to be comfortably winning on both RBs, then nothing will save the losing side except full restructuring of sides (some parties leaving winning side and joining losing side / winning side splitting into 2 sides / ...), no content will save that kind of situation

• Like 1