Sign in to follow this  
khaligoth

[POLL] Who's staying here after Innova's classic server get released?

Who's staying here?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Are you staying here?

• Yes
    • No

Title. Are you staying here? Are you happy with the server? Why are you moving/not moving to Innova's classic server?

EDIT: Forgot to say that I'm staying here. Why? I can't afford a sub right now but I also love the admins of this server, I think they're doing a great job.

I will stay here. Admins are doing a good job, and it's for free. And on March is probably that I move to USA, so I will can't play on Innova servers without proxy or something.

• Like 1

I will stay here. Admins are doing a good job, and it's for free. And on March is probably that I move to USA, so I will can't play on Innova servers without proxy or something.

​That's true, people from USA cannot play Innova's Classic Server.

​That's true, people from USA cannot play Innova's Classic Server.

​You "can," but I personally won't. If a company doesn't want my money, that's enough for me to not go out of my way to give it to them.

• Like 1

My cp is going to official ofc....i always gnna support subscription based system cus less kids more fun...not to mention this server swarming with russian bots

80% here who saying my and my cp/clan friends are going to innova classic are:

1. Liars

2. They will go there, but will leave server in 1-3 weeks

Reasons why:

1. People already complaining about exp loss on death and bla bl bla so what will happen @ Innova.

2. The amount of bots @ Innova server will be even higher than here.

3. Innova is known for P2W shop. Even in classic they will have smthing "P2W" style to gain more money.

4. People who invested so much time here would not leave even if they thinking to.

1. Liars

Reasons why:

1. People already complaining about exp loss on death and bla bl bla so what will happen @ Innova.

3. Innova is known for P2W shop. Even in classic they will have smthing "P2W" style to gain more money.

4. People who invested so much time here would not leave even if they thinking to.

​"2. The amount of bots @ Innova server will be even higher than here."

I totally disagree on that. Innova is known for banning bots pretty fast to keep the server as clean as posible, though there will always be bots.

1. Liars

Reasons why:

​If i know correctly, they will open already with Adena content. SO i guess death loss will be same like now on GK.

​If i know correctly, they will open already with Adena content. SO i guess death loss will be same like now on GK.

​Yessus...

You don't understand math do you? Even if you lose only 4% exp upon death it will still take much longer to gain them back @ Innova server than here.

For example:

Innova rates: 1% = 3 hours

To gain back lost exp after death you will need play 12 hours.

lineage2classic x3: 1% = 1 hour

To gain back lost exp after death you will need to play 10 hours.

See the difference now?

​"2. The amount of bots @ Innova server will be even higher than here."

I totally disagree on that. Innova is known for banning bots pretty fast to keep the server as clean as posible, though there will always be bots.

​This is so... not even close to truth. You know that Russian classic is almost dead now? You know why? Cause of bots. There were 80% bots on server, just after some period of time, Innova started ban them (they always waits you donating money as much as possible and then boom!).

I'll stay here because innova cannot be trusted. I can't deal with their false promises anymore and cba to wait months till they decide to open a broken server that will probably be closed short after. And they are also racists and full of hatred.

i for one, got sick of innova. servers allways come down to the same, if you have a couple extra bucks in the pocket you gonna get the op shirt, and the talisman, and the extra vit pots and the extra enchant box and the extra of the extra... fuk that. If i have to give Money to someone i prefer giving it to this guys then to a company that already milked their community for so long.

also a lot of ppl i play with are from the americas, what by default makes it not a option for me cus i dont want to leave this pwople i play with for so long just becus that beloved Money milker company decided to not let them play on their servers.

+ the bots. its like in here you see the bots from time to time, but u also see the ban lists at end of the day filled with everything and everyone what means that at least they try to metigate the problm, on innova servers it takes 3 months til someone gets banned for botting and till then you are making a quest and next to you theres 100 ponys with names that go from 11111100 to 11111200 ksing, killing, piking drops, its a fukin madness.

also the rates are a bit more confurtable for the time i have available to play.

• Like 3

Someone played on RU classic before spit on Innova?

Because i barely saw bot (just a few) in their server, maybe some dwarf bot in starter village but they are banned pretty fast (and 0 bot past lv 15-20).

And there are any cash shop on RU classic, you just need to pay a subscription and nothing else.

They listen pretty well their community and changed a lot of thing to improved Classic experience (reduce xp loss / remove SA (rework) / removed Fishing (dumb reward) / removed L2store).

I can't say something about Lineage 2 GoD server because it's a garbage version and i will never play on it.