0tka4enk0

We need answers right now !!!!

I know that may be stupid what I write now but I will challange my luck and see what will happens : 

Above 1000+ ppls wait right now to open ,and noone know nothing for the server .

1. What is that chronicle ? You tell us ,there is no Innova off files ,but they are off files. Are they is a emulating off files ? And if they are (its more logic) ,what is the base chronicle on that you worked now ??? 

2. How you will explain ,that you say for "we got l2off files" when the true is another???

3.We expect truly original l2 classic , with working geodata ,with a real chance of skills and etc. How you will succeed that ?

4.If there are emulating off files of another working chronicle ,what are the steps of change ? What you will change ? How you will make one server without 70% of that you have it  ??? 

That is my questions .. Want administrators to look it that message and to answed us . 

If there are some questions who I missed , please right it here ! 

That to open l2 classic now , and to be free its VERY VERY BIG responsibility WHO administrators must be get serious !!!!!

• Like 1

I know that may be stupid what I write now but I will challange my luck and see what will happens : 

Above 1000+ ppls wait right now to open ,and noone know nothing for the server .

1. What is that chronicle ? You tell us ,there is no Innova off files ,but they are off files. Are they is a emulating off files ? And if they are (its more logic) ,what is the base chronicle on that you worked now ??? 

2. How you will explain ,that you say for "we got l2off files" when the true is another???

3.We expect truly original l2 classic , with working geodata ,with a real chance of skills and etc. How you will succeed that ?

4.If there are emulating off files of another working chronicle ,what are the steps of change ? What you will change ? How you will make one server without 70% of that you have it  ??? 

That is my questions .. Want administrators to look it that message and to answed us . 

If there are some questions who I missed , please right it here ! 

That to open l2 classic now , and to be free its VERY VERY BIG responsibility WHO administrators must be get serious !!!!!

1. nobody knows

2. ​they were right, they said they are working on l2off file, but they never said the chronicle of those l2off files. :ph34r: they were smarter than most of us.

3. they cant, thats impossible

4. they said a lot of weeks ago, they were getting the info from korean and ru wiki. you can read my thoughts about that here http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/401-classic-10-postpone/&page=1

the files are from L2off ru classic files  . I played  on cbt  on this server  they did a good translation 

it will be classic like the korean/russian one  not  c1 files 

the files are from L2off ru classic files  . I played  on cbt  on this server  they did a good translation 

it will be classic like the korean/russian one  not  c1 files 

​you are wrong, ruclassic is innova, and draqla said they dont have files from innova

-"we do not have Innova files"

dont be lazy, and read announcement threads

http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/401-classic-10-postpone/&do=findComment&comment=5023

If we talk about off files... is there auto-soulshot on L2classic 1.0 or we have to click it like on C1? And, is there a chance to trade items/adena to another character on the same account like for instance trough werehouse?

If we talk about off files... is there auto-soulshot on L2classic 1.0 or we have to click it like on C1? And, is there a chance to trade items/adena to another character on the same account like for instance trough werehouse?

​1. When I saw some videos , ss are auto.

2. I think there was a emal system idk..

Just to clear your mind about classic...Classic its a mix between chronicles

You have features from c1 to Infinite O

I played on ru classic and classic its not like other chronicles.To make it easyer the gameplay its way better than any other

Auto ss/mail system/lfc/lfp/better guide on the map for quests....so yea i dont care if its emulated or not

Ppl forget that there are only c1,c4,hi5 (not sure for il) offi files out there, and ppl are again playing freya, gf, etc.... Why are u so QQing about fakin files. If they are decent enough - play faking server, if they are not - dont play it...go to official. I see to much ppl full of crap here, w8 beta then talk about files and bugs.

Btw maybe im wrong about leaked offi files...but u all got the point :D

Ppl forget that there are only c1,c4,hi5 (not sure for il) offi files out there, and ppl are again playing freya, gf, etc.... Why are u so QQing about fakin files. If they are decent enough - play faking server, if they are not - dont play it...go to official. I see to much ppl full of crap here, w8 beta then talk about files and bugs.

​Yeah you are wrong about off files. The latest pts files are for Lindvior, I haven't seen OFF Valiance/Ertheia. Using mixed files like Lindvior/Glory Days with H5 to emulate the classic feel is not the same as playing classic(that's what I think they are doing here). Mobs/skills/geodata will be working as intended, don't get me wrong, they just won't work as they should on classic. Anyway we will see on 22.05 if they are going to open the OBT, then we can test it.

​Yeah you are wrong about off files. The latest pts files are for Lindvior, I haven't seen OFF Valiance/Ertheia. Using mixed files like Lindvior/Glory Days with H5 to emulate the classic feel is not the same as playing classic(that's what I think they are doing here). Mobs/skills/geodata will be working as intended, don't get me wrong, they just won't work as they should on classic. Anyway we will see on 22.05 if they are going to open the OBT, then we can test it.

​if its real classic or not .. im bored from c6 or other chronicles where the server die in some weeks ..

​you cant test drop rates, just because nobody knows real drop rates from classic.

l2central.info is not official website, and drop rate related database is all aproximated with high error.

but you know, here 95% of the people never studied statistics, and will blame the guys that did, just because they dont understand what they are talking about.

How do we know if its an x3 classic or a x15 classic? it only depends on the % drop from the mobs, but ... they dont have real drop rates, it doesnt exist

They said it themselves, they're developing Classic on their own, you will not be playing the same Classic that you get from Innova, simply because the files are different.