Sign in to follow this  
fuze

Haplo? What happened to Exiles clan?

Logging in today and clan disappeared. Most members if not all donated a lot of adena to get that clan to lvl 3 and I think he just deleted the clan without even transferring leadership to someone else. Where did the adena or items go from Clan Warehouse? Can Admins maybe check what happened?

Haplo please reply or at least explain wtf is going on?

Yea i think we all saw that coming from a mile away lol

​Do you know what happened?

​Maybe :) but that`s not something im going to discuss here ;)

i think a lot of you got scammed :)
could it be cuz the adena sellers do not have a future here anymore? :)

​I mean we've donated adena to raise clan lvl and we got lvl 3 clan. Then we donated for clan warehouse. I dont think we donated so much that he could sell adena for real money, maybe tops 1kk in warehouse I dont remember. So I dont think he would've sold adena for real money, there must be another reason. Either rage or wife but either case childish move.

Can Admins look into this? See if he has another toon with high amount of adena & low lvl? Last time I checked scamming was not allowed.

Not asking for items back but I really dont want him to play with out things.

you were warned that he was a raging moron. shuda listened

​I knew he was raging but I didnt think he would do such a thing lol. Thats like so childish move, if he was raging he could've transferred leadership to someone else and then rage quit but there is something else going on.

From what I understood:

1. Clan never existed, they are just players kicked/left other NA clan.

2. They just took randoms adena for themselves and Clan was created for exp boost skill.

3. 3/4 in that clan are boting. HapIo itself isn't an exception. All I could hear on their TS was talks about bots.

4. They even using my clan crest after I left clan (I asked them not do it).

5. NA scrubs, that's all :) No offense.

EDIT:

Waiting for shjtstorm from HapIo how he is an Angel and bla bla.

when someone acts like a child from the start don't be surprised if they act like a child at the end

​Mistakes were made, lesson learned. Thats all I could say at this point. 

From what I understood:

2. They just took randoms adena for themselves and Clan was created for exp boost skill.

3. 3/4 in that clan are boting. HapIo itself isn't an exception. All I could hear on their TS was talks about bots.

EDIT:

​I am not sure what you are talking about. Clan existed and had members before server launched. Everything was going fine in the beginning we got clan to LVL 3 not Haplo, we did as members. Also not sure what you mean by botting, I mean 90% server is botting so there is high chance we had bots in our clan too but I would not know since I did not join TS since most of them spoke non English and there was no point for me to stay in TS.

From what I understood:

EDIT:

​I am not sure what you are talking about. Clan existed and had members before server launched. Everything was going fine in the beginning we got clan to LVL 3 not Haplo, we did as members. Also not sure what you mean by botting, I mean 90% server is botting so there is high chance we had bots in our clan too but I would not know since I did not join TS since most of them spoke non English and there was no point for me to stay in TS.

going fine? lol, I don't think so

He asked for 5k adena on the first day of the server to raise the clan level, so I gave him the money, than I heard on TS that he is asking for more money. I couldn't give more since that 5k was I all I had at that time, so he started inviting the people who gave him more adena, and pretty much forgot about the rest of us. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't join the clan.

From what I understood:

EDIT:

going fine? lol, I don't think so

He asked for 5k adena on the first day of the server to raise the clan level, so I gave him the money, than I heard on TS that he is asking for more money. I couldn't give more since that 5k was I all I had at that time, so he started inviting the people who gave him more adena, and pretty much forgot about the rest of us. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't join the clan.

​Yea I should've seen that coming. I did not think he would do something like that at that time. But why raise clan to lvl 3, he spend 1kk for lvl 3 to buy blood marks. He could've just disbanded clan at lvl 2 and taken that adena with him. I have a feeling its something else.

useless discussion...:ph34r:

​Well at this point you are probably right. I just wanted to get answer from clan mates on what happened and I got my answer so this thread can be closed out.

​please... stahp this shjt... Only people who are friends of him actually got invited. The biggest shjt happens always on TS. If you haven't joined TS don't even start to talk^^

Honestly I saw this coming from the moment I saw the cash shop and how half our highest level members werent even playing the game they were just using bots so they could power level. Pretty much every donator in Exiles was using a bot as well that should give you a giant red flag about most of that guild. I was the guild warsmith but said fuck the server after the CoL garbage ruined the economy. Now just watching everything slowly unfold is rather entertaining. Fuze trust me everyone including striker were botting there faces off in all of our constant parties. The only person who didnt was me and zaro that I saw maybe some of our daggers. Hap and Striker were 100% bot users.

Honestly I saw this coming from the moment I saw the cash shop and how half our highest level members werent even playing the game they were just using bots so they could power level. Pretty much every donator in Exiles was using a bot as well that should give you a giant red flag about most of that guild. I was the guild warsmith but said fuck the server after the CoL garbage ruined the economy. Now just watching everything slowly unfold is rather entertaining. Fuze trust me everyone including striker were botting there faces off in all of our constant parties. The only person who didnt was me and zaro that I saw maybe some of our daggers. Hap and Striker were 100% bot users.

​I see. Well I was not botting either since I am still stuck at lvl 26 since srv launch since I cant play more than 2 hours a day and when I did there were no parties to join or they were too high lvl and could not take me in party.

kwolf that wasnt exactly true, he just invited who was online at the time of the clan leveling up. You just got unlucky there.

​please... stahp this shjt... Only people who are friends of him actually got invited. The biggest shjt happens always on TS. If you haven't joined TS don't even start to talk^^

​I was not his friend and I told you why I was not on TS due to most of them not speaking english in groups and having password protected groups that I could not enter. Should've left the clan at that time but I guess I liked the xp bonus.