Sign in to follow this  
fuze

Haplo? What happened to Exiles clan?

Honestly I saw this coming from the moment I saw the cash shop and how half our highest level members werent even playing the game they were just using bots so they could power level. Pretty much every donator in Exiles was using a bot as well that should give you a giant red flag about most of that guild. I was the guild warsmith but said fuck the server after the CoL garbage ruined the economy. Now just watching everything slowly unfold is rather entertaining. Fuze trust me everyone including striker were botting there faces off in all of our constant parties. The only person who didnt was me and zaro that I saw maybe some of our daggers. Hap and Striker were 100% bot users.

​I told several times that they are bots. But they called me "angry kid" :)

Some of us had an idea this would happen he wasn't the leader type .. Also when members dropped gear they had to give him.. 

Well i hope he will be found he is 100% on just a new character.. 

Can GMS take any action here to ban him or something? I thought scamming wasnt allowed.

Only this rule can be applied for scam : 1.12 Deliberately use similar game items textures as well as nicknames to scam other players.

It's allowed to do that it seem and i don't think i can call this a scam but just a part of the game, Drama all the way !

• Like 1

LOL that guy thought he was something...

There you go :)

Just PK him when you see him and that's it.

And if we catch him botting, he'll be banned.

LOL that guy thought he was something...

There you go :)

Just PK him when you see him and that's it.

And if we catch him botting, he'll be banned.

​Do you read topic? HE CHANGED NICKNAME. So we need to know the player's nickname if we want PK him. If admins could tell us, would be greatt. But witch hunting.... ech...

Can GMS take any action here to ban him or something? I thought scamming wasnt allowed.

Only this rule can be applied for scam : 1.12 Deliberately use similar game items textures as well as nicknames to scam other players.

It's allowed to do that it seem and i don't think i can call this a scam but just a part of the game, Drama all the way !

​Mte. These situations have been a part of this game since day 1. This server is brand new and everybody's lvl is pretty low, so if someone wants to sacrifice their character  for something like that, why not? Hard to feel sorry for those fools who fell for it after 2 weeks! lmao

I mean you guys are calling us fools when its not like that. The guy did not look or sound like a scammer, if you would listen to him in TS or in chat you would not think he was a scammer too. So he is a good liar.

Logging in today and clan disappeared. Most members if not all donated a lot of adena to get that clan to lvl 3 and I think he just deleted the clan without even transferring leadership to someone else. Where did the adena or items go from Clan Warehouse? Can Admins maybe check what happened?

Haplo please reply or at least explain wtf is going on?

​what can i say? this guy was arguing all time in the forum with everyone and you still kept going licking his ass. Now you pay...

I mean you guys are calling us fools when its not like that. The guy did not look or sound like a scammer, if you would listen to him in TS or in chat you would not think he was a scammer too. So he is a good liar.

​between lie and scam is small step you know. if he took something and promised you gain something... and you didn't get, that is so called scam. Do you believe he will ever respond here after what he done?

Yeah, no.. much of this is bullshit. 

Why would he spend 1kk on Proof of Blood for lvl3? 

No idea what happened though! 

SWS looking for clan! 

SWS looking for clan! 

​Yea this. He spent 1kk for 100 proof of blood to get clan to lvl 3. He could've left at that time and taken much more adena. I think its rage. He either died as PK or to a monster and dropped item and rage quit.

• Like 1

SWS looking for clan! 

​Yea this. He spent 1kk for 100 proof of blood to get clan to lvl 3. He could've left at that time and taken much more adena. I think its rage. He either died as PK or to a monster and dropped item and rage quit.

​hes angry cuz botters cant sell adena anymore, at least not so easy as before.

same with those russian noob botters meh/kiss/shut1love

SWS looking for clan! 

​That's ironic, because Shut1 just got banned, 

SWS looking for clan! 

​That's ironic, because Shut1 just got banned, 

​and again banned cuz of using programs

"90% of server using bots" - said someone who's using bots... just to justify boting by himself... 

Fck that... well even though this server having bugs and glitches still it warms my heart knowing that at least some boters are taken care of... At least something very good about this server... Crying that got banned? 
Someone who's not using bots will never get banned. I never use bots or party with some 1 who does...  
And about disappearing of the clan - I think it always happens when there is "clan" 

"90% of server using bots" - said someone who's using bots... just to justify boting by himself... 

Fck that... well even though this server having bugs and glitches still it warms my heart knowing that at least some boters are taken care of... At least something very good about this server... Crying that got banned? 
Someone who's not using bots will never get banned. I never use bots or party with some 1 who does...  
And about disappearing of the clan - I think it always happens when there is "clan" 

​I am not sure what you are talking about. You might have posted in a wrong thread since what you said makes no sense and is in no relation to the topic of this thread or discussion. If you mean on the comment where I mentioned 90% of server using bots here is my answer to that: I am not using bots. Also based on the bot reports I would've been banned by now since bot hunters are everywhere so what you dont know please dont talk and accuse. You probably did not read the thread entirely or comment and are assuming things. I did not say I got banned, I said 90% using bots and there is a high chance we had bots in our CLAN is what I said. I did not say I was using bot or I got banned or anything like that. So please read before you post.

Also can any moderator close this thread? It is diverging from what the thread was suppose to be about and is no longer necessary. Everyone knows what happened at this point so no need to bring this thread alive on a daily basis.

I apologize for overreacting and creating this thread, was just little angry at the moment. :)