Sign in to follow this  
Asdf0r

BOT?

I WAS JAILED FOR NO REASON... I WAS ON MY COMPUTER FARMING MY FRIEND WAS FOLLOWING AND ASSISTING ME !!!! AND A PLAYER TOOK A SCREENSHOT !! SO WHAT? HOW CAN YOU GUYS PROVE TO ME THAT I WAS BOTTING !!! I WAS NOT CHECK IT OUT!

• Like 1

Why you think you was banned because of screenshot? We can't tell if player boting basing on screenshot.

Oh please, cry us a river. As soon as I saw you go past me I realized you were a bot.

3 chars, all without title (and clan), running around, following, healing, auto-assisting, picking up? Totally not a bot.

Which is why the GMs couldn't prove it...oh wait. They actually did.

just because people dont ahve premium it dont mean they are a bot you retard...dual box??? ever heard of it...

​Who said that just because you don't have premium you are a bot? I don't see anyone mentioning the word "premium" in this thread except you. Also, you have to have premium to dual box in the first place. If you don't have premium and you are somehow dual boxing, you are breaking the rules.

just because people dont ahve premium it dont mean they are a bot you retard...dual box??? ever heard of it...

​Who said that just because you don't have premium you are a bot? I don't see anyone mentioning the word "premium" in this thread except you. Also, you have to have premium to dual box in the first place. If you don't have premium and you are somehow dual boxing, you are breaking the rules.

​No true, separate computers are allowed :)

​Yes, that's what I just said. You have to pay for premium to dual/multi box.:)

​No,  you do not need premium to use 2 sep computers is my point. I have 2 computers and login to both at once. Its allowed.

​No,  you do not need premium to use 2 sep computers is my point. I have 2 computers and login to both at once. Its allowed.

​So we have to pay to run two clients on the same computer, but we can run as many clients as we want for free as long as it's on separate computers?? How does that make sense lol? Can we get admin confirmation on this and why it's setup this way, because it doesn't make sense. If this is true then I want a refund. I'll just run the other account on my laptop!

​So we have to pay to run two clients on the same computer, but we can run as many clients as we want for free as long as it's on separate computers?? How does that make sense lol? Can we get admin confirmation on this and why it's setup this way, because it doesn't make sense. If this is true then I want a refund. I'll just run the other account on my laptop!

http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3982-frequently-asked-questions/

http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3982-frequently-asked-questions/

​That doesn't say anything about multiple computers. I'm not saying that you're wrong, I'm just saying that what you are saying does not make sense. I'm pretty sure the admins mean that if you want to run more than one account personally, period, you will have to buy premium. Because, if you are just able to use multiple computers and play for free, how are they going to make money that way? Or did the admins themselves not think about this either? /shrug Oh well, either way I still got screwed lol knowing that I can just log my other account on my laptop without having to buy premium....

​That doesn't say anything about multiple computers. I'm not saying that you're wrong, I'm just saying that what you are saying does not make sense. I'm pretty sure the admins mean that if you want to run more than one account personally, period, you will have to buy premium. Because, if you are just able to use multiple computers and play for free, how are they going to make money that way? Or did the admins themselves not think about this either? /shrug Oh well, either way I still got screwed lol knowing that I can just log my other account on my laptop without having to buy premium....

​4th question down.

Q: Can I have buffpet on second computer without premium?

A: Well, you can. But it's bad manners, so you won't, will you? If you want to play multiple characters at the same time, show the server's staff some (financial) appreciation.

​4th question down.

Q: Can I have buffpet on second computer without premium?

A: Well, you can. But it's bad manners, so you won't, will you? If you want to play multiple characters at the same time, show the server's staff some (financial) appreciation.

​LOL oh boy, so I guess a lot of us have bad manners xD

YUP! Although I do have premium and run 2 accounts on my main computer, I have a 3rd as well I run on a diff computer. Some guy was raging saying he was gonna get me BAND for dual boxing without premium bla bla

YUP! Although I do have premium and run 2 accounts on my main computer, I have a 3rd as well I run on a diff computer. Some guy was raging saying he was gonna get me BAND for dual boxing without premium bla bla

​Lol. I was just questioning you because I paid for premium and I have a computer and two laptops. I do buy COL, so I support the admins, but I'd rather not have to use them on paying for premium if I don't have to if you know what I mean?

​Lol. I was just questioning you because I paid for premium and I have a computer and two laptops. I do buy COL, so I support the admins, but I'd rather not have to use them on paying for premium if I don't have to if you know what I mean?

​I get it! I totally dont mind supporting on one account, but not going to do it tons of times :P