Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Lets see who has EXP

1) Get another toon or friend to trade all your items...

2) Ask your friend to kill u 1327817321 times... 

3) Level up again....

or

Amins please correct this Karma thing... This is not official rate and you know it... We are on a 3x rate server, not on 0.3x... 

I was whit around 15k karma last weekend took me all day to get ride of it killing mobs wile I was hide from ppl. You have 150k, thats quite alot, also I've tried to  get ride from death but every death just reduced me 800-900 of karma, so prefered to kill mobs instead.

Im interested in one thing. Shouldn't it be that when you die with more karma, you lose more karma? Or it's only classic that you always lose same amount?

Don't worry -300 already :D

BTW who told it was not needed ? :D

Im interested in one thing. Shouldn't it be that when you die with more karma, you lose more karma? Or it's only classic that you always lose same amount?

Don't worry -300 already :D

BTW who told it was not needed ? :D

​Indeed, sometimes you need to make people learn their place by force, like "if I pk you, I will not let your healer ress you, he's going down whit you" thats kinda a need.

As much pvps you have, when you die being red as much karma you will lose. For eg. if you have 0 pvps you'll lose less karma by dieing than having 50+ pvps

As much pvps you have, when you die being red as much karma you will lose. For eg. if you have 0 pvps you'll lose less karma by dieing than having 50+ pvps

​And what about if i kill flagged people ? Now i will get pvp or pks?

So if i make 500 PVP, i will lose more karma from the deaths?

​And what about if i kill flagged people ? Now i will get pvp or pks?

So if i make 500 PVP, i will lose more karma from the deaths?

​You will get pvps if you kill flagged ppl, indeed you'll lose more karma from the deaths.

1. Get a friend, trade all your items

2. Die and die and die again just to die again.

OR

1. Find a secluded location.

2. Kill mobs.

2*. Some friends would do nicely with this too.

​such a bullshit sir

​Well i know this feature from official, i don't know if is the same here,,,it must be