Sign in to follow this  
Bruno

Veelan Bugbear Warrior too strong?

These guys are just ridiculous. They hit you for 70 damage with normal hits and now and then a hit with 200+ damage flies in (wooden set). Don't know if that's how it's supposed to be, but for a level 24 mob it seems really harsh.

i have the same with Langk Lizardman. The Hit me with 15-20 and Crit with 40 but time to time the hit me with 60-80 non crit hit.

And i see no Animation that the mob use a Skill at the 60-80 Hit.

Sorry for bad english.

Some of you ppl are bunch of idiots. These monsters are bugged and staff still haven't fixed them yet. Claiming that : "This is classic" makes you one more Clown.

Some of you ppl are bunch of idiots. These monsters are bugged and staff still haven't fixed them yet. Claiming that : "This is classic" makes you one more Clown.

​any proof that they are bugged ?

​any proof that they are bugged ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeeINnF1yP4

7:30...

I guess their max atk is somewhat fckd up. + they use shots ^^

​im not sure if this is a real proof since we need to compare "someone" in wooden set against a dwarf in heavy armor with shield buff

NPC: http://l2on.net/img/npc/20402.jpg

Your image shows the NPC doing 70-80dmg without shots (i presume, since they dont use shots for all hits, just once in a while). Considering they use a blunt weapon (morning star), if they activate their soulshots, thats x2dmg (140-160), so 200 with shots + crit doesnt seem that farfetched.

My advice: Gear up, you shouldn't be grinding with wooden at that point, at least a top NG or low d set.

Sign in to follow this