Sign in to follow this  
Chen

#FreeShut1love

As u already know about 30 minutes ago  was banned nice streamer Shut1love. The main reason now -  He used bot programm while he was banned) It is funny aswell cause I spec him 2 hours + and of course he didn t use any kind of bot programm 

So on this topic I call u to subscribe #FreeShut1love here.

Помимо того что он рекламирует сайт с продажей бот программ на стримах. Сам он уже говорил что банили его персов. Пара и котяру

Free Shut1love? I don't think he gives a shit, he wasn't going to play on this server anymore, he was PKing for 2 reasons: 

1. Fun

2.To scare people off this server

I watched his stream, it was funny, but not good for the well-being of the server. 

• Like 1

на ботах качнулись, донатом оделись)))Всего лишь несколько лохов выкинули деньги на ветер...  Неху. было вы.бываться. Можете темы не плодить,завтра о вас забудут

п.с.   попазаживин 3 раза в день.

Uses bot all the way to high level. Then starts to pk everyone because he doesnt even want to play anymore and wants to ruin the server. 
Yeah perma ban and in my opinion IP ban to this retard.

ps. to all russians. english on forums. its on the rules. do you speak it?????

• Like 1

It reminds me more the Sh1tLove than Shut1Love... Why should majority of people care about some 1 banned that  was using 3rd software? 

Ok got banned not the first time so stfu. Create new acc go via proxy into a game and don't flame against the staff. I don't give a sh1t about such a streamers. There are other people that are enjoying playing here and will enjoy. With or without such a people.