Sign in to follow this  
Souvlaki is Passion

Dyes

STR - P.atk, Power crit P.atk.
DEX - Accuracy, Evasion, Atk. Speed, Chance Phys.crit dmg.
CON - Max HP, regeneration HP, weight limit, chance block shield, resist phys debuff(shock, stun, bleed).
INT - Mag atk, Power crit mag atk.
WIT - Mag accuracy, Mag evasion, Cast speed, Chance resist mag skills, Chance mag crit, restore % after ressurection.
MEN - Max MP, regeneration MP, M def, chance of interruption of mag atk, resist mental debuf.

source - https://4gameforum.ru/showthread.php?t=799179&p=13708601&viewfull=1#post13708601

apparently only the common ones. u can get at max those that are +4-5, the ones like +4-4 does not exist yet, since they were sold by the merchants of mammon in the catacombs/necropolis.

WIT - Mag accuracy, Mag evasion, Cast speed, Chance resist mag skills, Chance mag crit, restore % after ressurection

​EE +BlueWolf Robe +12 WIT dye = 100% restore exp on ressurect?

WIT - Mag accuracy, Mag evasion, Cast speed, Chance resist mag skills, Chance mag crit, restore % after ressurection

​EE +BlueWolf Robe +12 WIT dye = 100% restore exp on ressurect?

​on 1.0 classic not have blue wolf robe set. People from 4game.ru created test and write that maximum restore = 20% but it can will be on 40lvl and on 75.

i saw a video with a guy who had 3 dyes of the same type, how many stats of the same type can you add? 5 like in other versions?

i saw a video with a guy who had 3 dyes of the same type, how many stats of the same type can you add? 5 like in other versions?

​12

there's no stats limit anymore apparently.

but the dyes are set to +4 at max, and since u can use only 3 slots, u can only get [+4][+4][+4] for a max of +12, with a bit of a downgrade from the opposite stats deduction( since +4 dyes will require a -5 stat somewhere else, given they're common dyes and not from the old merchant of mammon ).

i guess is not optimal for farming, still i rather 12 wit than 15 men for pvp everyday

​sleeping cloud battle.. RAWR !

most people for PvE will probably go +12 INT anyway. same with STR for warriors.

if u have to farm for exp, usually the thing that matters is how much time it will take to kill a mob(or more mobs at once with AoEs), so if you can 2shot or 3shot a mob you won't have to worry about casting speed at all.

PvP is a different story, but the setups usually depend on race and class.

WIT also used to increase debuffs resistance beside casting speed and magic critical rate, but dunno if those stats have been changed in L2C.

im surprised! i actually played lineage 2 prelude/c1 and as i remember dyes didnt exist. Now with classic they integrated dyes this is what i saw on my own cause i play L2 RU classic but what i didnt know was the +12 thing! I really like that, now destros are def playable with +12 dex xD Just curious if this will work here regular

I really like that, now destros are def playable with +12 dex xD

​you will not get more running speed by increasing DEX, if that's what you were thinking.

run speed in L2C is fixed for every race and cannot be changed directly, except for buffs and passive skills.

it will not be a problem anyway, since they changed frenzy and gave it speed bonuses as well, wich is quite fine considering that we will not be forced to drop down to 30% hp in order to get zealot for higher run speed.

​you will not get more running speed by increasing DEX, if that's what you were thinking.

run speed in L2C is fixed for every race and cannot be changed directly, except for buffs and passive skills.

it will not be a problem anyway, since they changed frenzy and gave it speed bonuses as well, wich is quite fine considering that we will not be forced to drop down to 30% hp in order to get zealot for higher run speed.

im surprised! i actually played lineage 2 prelude/c1 and as i remember dyes didnt exist. Now with classic they integrated dyes this is what i saw on my own cause i play L2 RU classic but what i didnt know was the +12 thing! I really like that, now destros are def playable with +12 dex xD Just curious if this will work here regular

what ? +- dex = no change in runningspeed on L2classic.. ? say wut ?

​okay i dont like that new system then...why should anyone increase dex then :o mhh whatever ill see it when theres the right time

you can still gain more attack speed, critical rate, acc and evasion, so it's not entirely useless.

elven classes like sword singers could maybe gain more dps by slotting DEX instead of STR, since they have the lowest STR in game and the highest DEX.

what ? +- dex = no change in runningspeed on L2classic.. ? say wut ?

​yep, tested that out, no change. Classic is using the l2 god stats, now you also have the mez stat and M.acc/M.evade (influenced by wit)