Lime4ik

About future for this server

Some questions is this server gona take the updates to 2.0 and when? if stays forever to 1.0 version its not gona last for long,we know that inova server is gona take all the upgrades from koreans,can this server upgrade the cliend of the game?

​Of course, they are working on 2.0 but the priority is to fix bugs/bot protection. We'll get 2.0 for sure :D but I don't know when will it be available for us.

Innova is not NCSOFT server = Not retail.. Only retail like.. It is another privat server..

If you wanna kill yourself with 1x be my guest - i'm staying here ;)

Innova is not NCSOFT server = Not retail.. Only retail like.. It is another privat server..

​ Its not another private server . Dunno .

​What? Today Is april fool's day? Did I missed something here?

Innova is not another private server are u noob or what ?? Innova will open 15 dec the OFFICIAL EUROPEAN server,  yes stay on this server Luke we dont need noobs like u on offi ;)

Innova is not another private server are u noob or what ?? Innova will open 15 dec the OFFICIAL EUROPEAN server,  yes stay on this server Luke we dont need noobs like u on offi ;)

​You'll come back from Innova's server crying a river, mark my words.

Innova already made a mistake; they let the players who pre ordered the game to enter the servers ONE WEEK before the server's official launch day. So, what If I can't afford pre ordering it right now?. A week of leveling/farming in L2 is a huge advantage and even more in the Classic version of the game. And pray for a non P2W cash shop.

• Like 1

Innova already made a mistake; they let the players who pre ordered the game to enter the servers ONE WEEK before the server's official launch day. So, what If I can't afford pre ordering it right now?. A week of leveling/farming in L2 is a huge advantage and even more in the Classic version of the game. And pray for a non P2W cash shop.

​Ill mark your words dont worry.

P2W cash shop?

I like how you throw RANDOM facts to the table.

Keep lying on people with your stupid facts that makes no sense.

The future will tell which server will survive ->

Another L2 private server with a few persons working on It

Tons of NEW classic servers opening too

or

Official server of a company

I've been playing private servers for 9 years and all servers always sucked

You think I am going to take into consideration your random facts? Give me a break...

If you want to stay here that's up to you and It's ok, but dont throw your random sh1t at me just because you think we dont have different opinions.

As for me, I had enough private servers and F2P officials. Now It's turn to play an official P2P game.

The moment they will open more private classics...well you know what's gonna happen to this server.

It's not GM's fault, It's just how this community works.

Coming soon Innova Group will open Eu official la2 classic server and all we know it will be cost ~10 USD for 1 month, so is my question is: what will you do with this? Because too many people think what much better play on official server  than on free-shard. Your server is f2p but for 1 account, so here's my suggestion - make free for 2 account and make shop only for customisation (accesories, hats etc)

Or offer your suggestions

​First time after so many years i see, a lot of active supports, and you again want to shut it down and make dual box world, which is so dumb...

For me it's better to have less people,but active with free farm spots. Than dualbox world, full of solo players, who only rush.

​+1

Coming soon Innova Group will open Eu official la2 classic server and all we know it will be cost ~10 USD for 1 month, so is my question is: what will you do with this? Because too many people think what much better play on official server  than on free-shard. Your server is f2p but for 1 account, so here's my suggestion - make free for 2 account and make shop only for customisation (accesories, hats etc)

​1. Innova rates are lower than this server, and people are already saying that it's a pain in the ass to lvl. Good luck with official server.

2. This is free with a non pay-to-win cash shop. Also you can buy everything from the cash shop with adena from othe players.

3. The official server will have bots too. There are bots in all servers. The difference is the "ban ratio" of each server, I don't know If I'm explaining very well. This server bans bots everyday.

4. Innova servers will not support players from USA.

Personally, I'm against dual/multibox.

I think this server is already offering a lot of things, like F2P, 0 lag, non P2W cash shop, bots are being banned, BUGS ARE BEING FIXED (yes, they are being fixed despite the community talking ***). Some bugs seem easy to fix but they are more complex than people usually think but whatever, some people in this community don't seem to realize that they are a small team and for a small team they are doing a better job than most of the servers out there.

Just my 2 cents

​+1

Serious? If someone can't afford pre-ordering right know and you think that guy could afford after 1 week or in the future? IMO, if that guy couldn't just spend 10 EURO  on the game, then he or she just shouldn't waste money, and should go for making a living in the real life.

You don't like in here so wait for that Innova but please don't cry....

I played as well so many bots... and no one cares about them... And later they started selling xp boosters and stuff... 

1. If you like buying level xp boosters - go play there.

2. If you like bots and boting yourself - go play there. 

Some people will play there , maybe someday I will try it myself , but ATM this server have a good economy. Strict rules , and bots are banned daily , while in Innova you can see In elven village running pots and after month still same spot same bots same monsters still farming... If you like it ofc then its probably better for you there :)

​XP Boosters wont added at all..

1-2% BOT user at all

​i guess ill use caps lock: INNOVA CLASSIC SERVER'S DONT HAVE CASH SHOPS,i hope you got my point and maybe this data will access your brain.

The server is good guys bots and adena sellers you will find and in Inova servers for sure and here the GMS they are doing good job against them,all the point is if the server will keep upgrading the client or it will stay forever at 1.0.

The server is good guys bots and adena sellers you will find and in Inova servers for sure and here the GMS they are doing good job against them,all the point is if the server will keep upgrading the client or it will stay forever at 1.0.

​They are already working to upgrade to 2.0

Some questions is this server gona take the updates to 2.0 and when? if stays forever to 1.0 version its not gona last for long,we know that inova server is gona take all the upgrades from koreans,can this server upgrade the cliend of the game?

​yes, and the main upgrade is Goddess Of Destruction Classic

I'm not very familiar with Lineage 2. When you talk about 1.0, do you refer to Chronicle 1 (Harbingers of War)? And what about 2.0?

​1.0 and 2.0 are Classic. C1 is a different chronicle.

The Classic version is like a revamped version of the old L2.

​i guess ill use caps lock: INNOVA CLASSIC SERVER'S DONT HAVE CASH SHOPS,i hope you got my point and maybe this data will access your brain.

​Yeah sure...

why are you defending the server so much ? I don´t get it.... in 4 weeks we will see what happens... well.. not realy see

the pro is.. you need to pay and you need more creditcards + emails when you got caught botting... if they even ban bots... and i doubt that they care about it at all.

​They are already working to upgrade to 2.0

Upgrade to 2.0 haha nice joke this will never happen, because this "1.0" is buged as hell already and till 2.0(they are saying there 1.0 are pts files so they need to steal the 2.0 files somehow and the bigest problem is they dont have the source code so u cant just fix easy things like this great GOD feature here 7 man party) this server is dead i think at the end of this year u will have maybe 50 players with luck online. 

It's tough on new players. I think too tough, specially for those who doesnt have lots of time to play (like me). Yet I like it and I think (at least on my superficial point of view) that the GMs do a nice job.

Well it's fun to see how gm and their crew try to defend this..

let's see..if u dont bot u can not play here,since all ppl bot,on night every spot is full,so u find yourself with no money against ppl wit ha pg + a bot account
antibot protection will be ready soon..dont worry..so that ppl that bot since now will be unreachable
I mean,u can play as i do and all the ppl i know that is waiting for real server,but..nothing more

then when i read that they only try to compare a private server with an official one..have u ever played on official?if u had maybe u forgot it,there will be never the chance a private could be better..are u serious?
bot will be there for sure too,that's why is better here,no bot protection at all,this is the strategy offcial should learm,and ban of the account,so u have to take the great job of making a new one every time for your bots..

as i said here could have been nice,but u cant won the official,especially with this kind of botland with party bugs,dark sreen bug etc

Well it's fun to see how gm and their crew try to defend this..

let's see..if u dont bot u can not play here,since all ppl bot,on night every spot is full,so u find yourself with no money against ppl wit ha pg + a bot account
antibot protection will be ready soon..dont worry..so that ppl that bot since now will be unreachable
I mean,u can play as i do and all the ppl i know that is waiting for real server,but..nothing more

then when i read that they only try to compare a private server with an official one..have u ever played on official?if u had maybe u forgot it,there will be never the chance a private could be better..are u serious?
bot will be there for sure too,that's why is better here,no bot protection at all,this is the strategy offcial should learm,and ban of the account,so u have to take the great job of making a new one every time for your bots..

as i said here could have been nice,but u cant won the official,especially with this kind of botland with party bugs,dark sreen bug etc

​I dont bot and I never botted. Dont even know how to do it lol. Maybe thats why I get disappointed because the money simply dont last. I think that is a big problem on too low rate servers: people dont want to level or farm, so they use bots. Shame.