Lime4ik

About future for this server

Well it's fun to see how gm and their crew try to defend this..

let's see..if u dont bot u can not play here,since all ppl bot,on night every spot is full,so u find yourself with no money against ppl wit ha pg + a bot account
antibot protection will be ready soon..dont worry..so that ppl that bot since now will be unreachable
I mean,u can play as i do and all the ppl i know that is waiting for real server,but..nothing more

then when i read that they only try to compare a private server with an official one..have u ever played on official?if u had maybe u forgot it,there will be never the chance a private could be better..are u serious?
bot will be there for sure too,that's why is better here,no bot protection at all,this is the strategy offcial should learm,and ban of the account,so u have to take the great job of making a new one every time for your bots..

as i said here could have been nice,but u cant won the official,especially with this kind of botland with party bugs,dark sreen bug etc

​Why dont you just stun/train the botters? Almost every mob in this game has lower runspeed than you. It's not that hard. 

this server is far from 1.0 (party limit soon 2017), and you talk about some updates to 2.0? give me a break...

bot fest we can see here and innova off start will hit online a lot.

this server is far from 1.0 (party limit soon 2017), and you talk about some updates to 2.0? give me a break...

bot fest we can see here and innova off start will hit online a lot.

​give me your stuff!!!!

mail m1z

thx

I see allot of bots but I don't really care...  They don't bug me.
However... Have you guys played on retail ? There are probably 2 - 3 bots online per player... Don't cry about this server and its anti bot not working because its really not that bad.
On retail you see bot party's with dwarfs named BOT0001, BOT0002, BOT00003 etc. all over the place. Now that sucks ass !

I think this server will stand its ground vs Innova. 100% Classic is not really popular on the western markets.

• Like 1

The only chance to survive to this server is to present yourself as international one (which is supporting now in that way of condition), sure only if Innova wouldn't support possible ways to have a standard ping for african/american players.

However... Have you guys played on retail ? There are probably 2 - 3 bots online per player... Don't cry about this server and its anti bot not working because its really not that bad.
On retail you see bot party's with dwarfs named BOT0001, BOT0002, BOT00003 etc. all over the place. Now that sucks ass !

I think this server will stand its ground vs Innova. 100% Classic is not really popular on the western markets.

Most people didn´t i guess...

i mean who doesn´t remember as retail C1 player the time when on every mob in orc barracks were 1-2 bots camping... not to mention the starter cities... check out dwarfen village... to get just a small idea how many bots were on ncsoft servers.

Future?

7 man parties are killing the server. Now when people are hitting 40+, things will scale even faster. This is your future :) 

• Like 1

​Have you ever played Innova server? or base on ncWest where every possible bot was working out of the box, including these out of game.. :D

there is only 1 well known bot working on innova and its paid + in game bot report button works there and they actively fight with RMT (both buyers and sellers) so you can imagine you know nothing about legit server is you only played on ncWest. On top of that we have P2P model, so there will be only small % of ppl who will success on log run with botting.

why people are still here if they want to play legit on innova ?

don´t get it... the gras is always greener on the other side... :)

​This^ Got an email last week that retail opened a new server, so I thought I'd download and go try it out. The only thing I can say is, BOTS EVERYWHERE and it's impossible to get anything done. You think the bots are bad on this server?? Hahaha...

i dont really understand you...bots are everywhere so is better here where :

- totally no bot protection
-if they ban the problem for a bot user is 5 minute to make new account
-full of bugs,main is party bug,after lvl 40 u will start to really feel the problem

i played on nc and innova,and innova care more about bots,maybe not "care",probably is only that they have better protection,but let's make that is how u say,and it is not,1 bot every mob..it would be like here,but that is an OFFICIAL server with official files.
only thing here is free,but i could not see how that it could be different,would u really pay to play here?

i play here only  to try a bit classic,if official would not coming so soon,i would not be here anymore.
when u see bots in main spots,not even try to hiding,it means that server's policy about them is fail.

if a gm could go around during nights to ban them..but no,we have to make video,train etc..pls :D

• Like 1

You don't like in here so wait for that Innova but please don't cry....

I played as well so many bots... and no one cares about them... And later they started selling xp boosters and stuff... 

1. If you like buying level xp boosters - go play there.

2. If you like bots and boting yourself - go play there. 

Some people will play there , maybe someday I will try it myself , but ATM this server have a good economy. Strict rules , and bots are banned daily , while in Innova you can see In elven village running pots and after month still same spot same bots same monsters still farming... If you like it ofc then its probably better for you there :)

​XP Boosters wont added at all..

1-2% BOT user at all

you just created a forum account to post in this thread.. much wow so doge

When did Innova opened a P2P Lineage 2 server? Never.

Even on their F2P server they care about bots, now apply that to a P2P model where you risk your subscription and money while botting.

See the difference?

Don't get me wrong, I like this server...but there are obvious things...

today is 20th, tomorrow 21st.

yay 9 players party!

Our goal is to make it well and once, but unfortunately at this case timings might be increased, but we will do everything we can to avoid it.

When did Innova opened a P2P Lineage 2 server? Never.

Even on their F2P server they care about bots, now apply that to a P2P model where you risk your subscription and money while botting.

See the difference?

Don't get me wrong, I like this server...but there are obvious things...

​if you think p2p platform can stop the bot then youre just too naive, yes, the quality of botter would be much lower, but theres still alot

im form asian and what i dont get from innova is they wont support any services for user from outside their territory, it means if oneday my password got changed or i got scammed by some scammers they wont help me even thought i could have spent 25 euro for 3 months deposit

• Like 1

I was patient and supportive with this server right from the start. Let me point out some things that made me quit this server:

1. Extremely slow admin fixes

a) Adena drop chance was fixed only after 3 weeks creating a gap between rich and poor players.

b) 9ppl party bug was promised to be fixed 2 weeks ago and it has been a month already which makes me believe that it won't be fixed at all. 

c) Bots started to get banned only after 2 weeks when top clans already got full c gear and started pking everyone to show the real "potential" of the server. Let me remind you that only 2 players pked the whole server with absolutely no problem. Nobody was hunting them, even though they were streaming. 

d) The black screen bug is annoying as hell and I don't even see it getting fixed in the close future. You have to log out, then log in back, then you have to log out your second box and log in back but when you log in your second box it says "REACHED THE AMOUNT OF CLIENT BY 1". Which is not true, I have PA. So my 1box automatically gets disconnected and I have to log in AGAIN with my main box and then the second box. And that s EVERY TIME I need to relog. Thank you very much for the convenience, admins!

2. Economy is pretty much dead

I play L2 for many different reasons, not only for PvP and for grinding mobs all day long. Economy is a very important part for me when it comes to playing on a L2 server. When the economy is breathing and alive, you can notice that easily, the items you put on trade sell faster, the items you buy go faster. Due to the admin mistakes, people abandon this server waiting for the official server to start, making the server's economy dead. I can only assume how many people will stay on this server when the official server starts. 

3. The forum is dead too.

Yes even the forum is dead! I am not a big forum guy but where is the intrigue, wars, discussions? Where is the politics of the server? Where is the heat??

There are many other reasons that I just don't want to mention as 3 reasons were more than enough in my opinion.

So what about the future of this server? You guys find out by yourself, I am out of here

Its not that bad, you cry boys :) What you gonna do in classic low rate innova server? :) There will be to alot bots, and market will be slow going on first month, and gap between clans and random players will be visible after one week. :) 

Main problem with this server party and black screen :)  

• Like 3

i did log on last night at 2 am ( euro timezone ) and found 3 parties after 5 minutes on the spot.

The most annyoing tho.. is the 7 ppl party.... you can play but it isn´t cool at the higher levels.