Sign in to follow this  
khaligoth

[POLL] In your opinion, what should be the server nº1 priority?

What should be the server nº1 priority?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the server nº1 priority?

• Bug Fixing
    • Bot Banning
    • Updating Content
    • Events
    • Advertisement (bring more players)
    • Updating Cash Shop (without P2W items)
    • Adding a Drop/Spoil English Database

It's a habit for me to create polls so here we go! ^_^

In your opinion, what should be the server priority?

Bot banning is essential but personally I'd go with bug fixing, which is important before releasing new content.

What about you?

Voted bug fixing too!

But I personally think they're doing a good job at it.

​Yes, I think they are doing a good job and I have no doubt they are doing their best. It's just that I'd like to know the community's opinion ^_^

Bots for sure and better rewarding events maybe? :)

Updating cash shop with cool items (not affecting gameplay much).

Bots for sure and better rewarding events maybe? :)

Updating cash shop with cool items (not affecting gameplay much).

​Added one more choice to the poll, "Updating Cash Shop (without P2W items)"

Thank you for your time ^_^

Nothing of this. 

Fixing the bypass which allows people to play more Accs without PA. 

1. Legit people get annoyed

2. Botters can bot in even bigger groups

3. Loss of income for founders...and i want the server to stay as it is...which needs a stable income.

Nothing of this. 

Fixing the bypass which allows people to play more Accs without PA. 

1. Legit people get annoyed

2. Botters can bot in even bigger groups

3. Loss of income for founders...and i want the server to stay as it is...which needs a stable income.

​+1

They should sell Adena for dollars same price as adena sellers it will be legal and company also earn moeney not illegal botters... thats a way you get rid of adena sellers...Make free to play is good only for botters, cheaters,hackers and other shity peopels in game and life, peoples who wanna play game legit don't really cry about shity 10 euros its funny money lol...Also good idea is to make every 3 hours a NPC restart it helped alot last time atleast they all gone for like 1 hour

Peoples just dont anderstand there will be no new players there will be no game no market becose 90% of you uses bots and that's why you gonna now flame how bad this idea is lols... I pay 50 euros a month for server with no bots no adena sellers, 

It's easy to leave for new player when you take dwarf to farm some armor but you see all spots taken by names like boost1-boost9, and other funny names, they don't give pos, atleast they could name character like PwnYou, they aren ot eaven shy...

They should sell Adena for dollars same price as adena sellers it will be legal and company also earn moeney not illegal botters... thats a way you get rid of adena sellers...Make free to play is good only for botters, cheaters,hackers and other shity peopels in game and life, peoples who wanna play game legit don't really cry about shity 10 euros its funny money lol...Also good idea is to make every 3 hours a NPC restart it helped alot last time atleast they all gone for like 1 hour

Peoples just dont anderstand there will be no new players there will be no game no market becose 90% of you uses bots and that's why you gonna now flame how bad this idea is lols... I pay 50 euros a month for server with no bots no adena sellers, 

It's easy to leave for new player when you take dwarf to farm some armor but you see all spots taken by names like boost1-boost9, and other funny names, they don't give pos, atleast they could name character like PwnYou, they aren ot eaven shy...

​They already "sell adena" through the donation system. You buy COL and then sell the COL in game to other people for adena, same concept except it's not direct.