Sign in to follow this  
Matze

the game sucks, i suck...

I  dont know if its bad luck or what, but pks doesn't drop on death, and if i have white name and i am killed by a monster i drop my top grade weapon and i'm not able to keep playing without making a new character.. waste of time... at least it happened now and not later... 

Yeah I agree, dropping gear when you are killed by mobs is just stupid in my opinion. Especially when people can abuse it and stun you in place to make you die. I see this as a destructive feature for the server, too. People are paying real money to buy COL and then buy top weapon and then they die and that money is wasted. I see many credit card chargebacks in the near future because of this. Also, people will just instantly stop playing because all that time is wasted, which will make the server more empty as time goes by.:/ Admins should definitely look at this.

It's the way Lineage 2 works. I mean, It's like a gold sink and it keeps the economy healthy. I can understand the feeling of losing a weapon but It's Lineage 2 and it's Classic. You know what game you are gonna play when you press "start".

Everybody should know what are they gonna play when they search for a classic server

• Like 2

It's the way Lineage 2 works. I mean, It's like a gold sink and it keeps the economy healthy. I can understand the feeling of losing a weapon but It's Lineage 2 and it's Classic. You know what game you are gonna play when you press "start".

Everybody should know what are they gonna play when they search for a classic server

​Yeah, but the stun abuse thing shouldn't be allowed. It's pretty lame in my opinion.

Then don't play alone, people who complain about drop play always solo, you deserve that.

L2 Classic are designed to play with people, if you can't deal with it then don't play on Classic.

Though playing solo versus playing in a group in no way stops the abusive feature from happening in the first place. You just met the people you are in a group with, so how can you trust them too? Just imagine working your whole life for a new toy, only for that toy to be stolen from you and you never see it again. That's exactly what it's like lol and if it happened to you I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune than "this is how the game works." Just saying....

I know it is not going to change. I am just speaking my opinion on the matter. ;)

Now I am confused..Why PK doesnt drop itens? I thought this server uses russian files. Then these infons from russians are wrong? And I would like to know how guys that kill a lot of ppls in Abandoned Camp ( or better all that is playing there cause they use nograde and the Guy is lv 40 with full C) can remove so fast red Flag and karma? Someone can explain me pls

Death penalty

You drop items if you are red and have 5 (or 4?) or more PK's I believe is how it works here on this server. It is easier to lose karma because this is a 3x rate server.

Sure man, i love to play with ppl, it's the only atractive thing of l2 classic. And i also know dropping is a part of the game, i dropped part of armors like 5 times and i didn't complain about it. But weapon drop made me think. Maybe tomorrow i'll renew my strenght and i'll make a new character to start from zero and keep having fun. But today i'm thinking... maybe i should do a stunner and make abuse of some things too.

• Like 1

But today i'm thinking... maybe i should do a stunner and make abuse of some things too.

​I was thinking the same thing after I found out it is legal on this server. Game on!

one of the biggest mistakes Russian Classic server did, is drop items equiped by death from mobs...

every single top clan at 40-50 lvl are talking about it, and calling the main reason people are leaving the game or just dont wonna play anymore.

i hope maybe the EU version will think about this in patch 2.0 and remove the item drop from death by mobs, witch will stop people from leaving the game.

one of the biggest mistakes Russian Classic server did, is drop items equiped by death from mobs...

every single top clan at 40-50 lvl are talking about it, and calling the main reason people are leaving the game or just dont wonna play anymore.

i hope maybe the EU version will think about this in patch 2.0 and remove the item drop from death by mobs, witch will stop people from leaving the game.

​Yeah that's what I was thinking. A lot of people will leave because of it. Especially once they get to level 40/50+ and then lose that 8million adena weapon that took them their entire L2 careers to farm. xD I sure as hell won't want to keep playing after that. But we'll see what happens in the future and if any problems arise...

These are the "Classic" rules. It's meant to be HARDER.

​then make the game like this - you die once, and ur character never revives. Why not ? lets DO HARDER!

This game isn't meant for everyone. Move along if you can't handle it.

​i mean if you are ok with 70% players leaving after losing top D-C-B weapons to mobs, then okay :) there will be a very very small community 50+ eventually but ok. 9v9 pvp with same people everyday is okay too.

p.s. im ok with all the *classic* rules exept the huge drop rate of equiped items when dying from mobs, thats like the worse thing ever... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJdgumAFjQU for example, watch this AQ ring drop on first death from mobs...¬¬

These are the "Classic" rules. It's meant to be HARDER.

​then make the game like this - you die once, and ur character never revives. Why not ? lets DO HARDER!

This game isn't meant for everyone. Move along if you can't handle it.

​i mean if you are ok with 70% players leaving after losing top D-C-B weapons to mobs, then okay :) there will be a very very small community 50+ eventually but ok. 9v9 pvp with same people everyday is okay too.

p.s. im ok with all the *classic* rules exept the huge drop rate of equiped items when dying from mobs, thats like the worse thing ever... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJdgumAFjQU for example, watch this AQ ring drop on first death from mobs...¬¬

​It happened beta - entire decent lifespan of the game. population hardly dwindled because of it. Only got rid of the people who can't handle the hard life this game was meant to give you.

I love how people who say "omg but it is classic, its the way the game is supposed to be played", are the majority of ones who are botting their asses off. 

Lets be real, we all know this game is an outdated clownfiesta, and the only reason why we play it, is because we are masochists with an obsession for nostalgia. 

Sure man, i love to play with ppl, it's the only atractive thing of l2 classic. And i also know dropping is a part of the game, i dropped part of armors like 5 times and i didn't complain about it. But weapon drop made me think. Maybe tomorrow i'll renew my strenght and i'll make a new character to start from zero and keep having fun. But today i'm thinking... maybe i should do a stunner and make abuse of some things too.

i agree about weapon...its a hardcore server...i remember playing in l2 bnb c3 disconect every 1hour..and all server dead from mobs..and drop items...and all server crying :) ...i lost main doom heavy...but this is also the fun of it...the terror not to drop something...and the sadness if u do :( ...and if u are a scammer and do something bad...or a good guy and give something back to someone that lost it... or like those @!%@#% yesterday that took me 4-5 times pk..and i lost 50% xp...

some days it sucks...some days its good...

just chill and continue to play after ...something good will happen soon and u get a new weapon or even better :)

I love how people who say "omg but it is classic, its the way the game is supposed to be played", are the majority of ones who are botting their asses off. 

Lets be real, we all know this game is an outdated clownfiesta, and the only reason why we play it, is because we are masochists with an obsession for nostalgia. 

​Wrong, some of us actually remember what we're getting ourselves into and don't cry about the game mechanics that were already known to us before we decided to play.

• Like 1

​Wrong, some of us actually remember what we're getting ourselves into and don't cry about the game mechanics that were already known to us before we decided to play.

​+1000

in Age of Splendor update, there is some sort of fix of this problem:

1. Добавлен новый одноразовый квест «Лунный Рыцарь»:

It's simple, really. In order to drop anything you must have 5 PK points.  The fifth PK point gives 3600 karma.

latest?cb=20150401222405

One does not simply get rid of 3,6k karma. So most of them ragequit/reroll.