Sign in to follow this  
Scum88

An important issue to the administration

Dear administration! Due to the fact that frequent complaints from players about bots and characters have received a ban in the aftermath of the party and vymogatelstva money from the administration to get your character after it was blocked. I ask You to give us mere mortals an explanation.

1) What you want to achieve the fact that banned players for using third-party programs can easily reset your character back!

2) Why is not performing checking players in willful communion with the violation manied servers. Under intentional I mean a player participating in the party using characters from the outside IN.

1) Using third party software is prohibited on the server. Immediately the administration itself is breaking its own rules. Amnistiya the attacker for a cash reward.

2) I didn't mean only real players are entered into a random party of which were bots and got banned for it.

5 years ago I did that night was take a pack and put your characters on a bot with all settings at this party.

People may not know that this party can is bots. I think we all know what a bot makes life much and full pack of bots enough to keep 1 person.

Option for unban was made only because it will be horrible for project just ban all players that seduced to play with bot, cause there are bad protection.

With banning people we show another players that if you will use bots, you can be banned too. And you will loose your char with all equip and etc if you will use bot. 

At the end of the week we must finish our own bot protection. But we will still have bot hunters to check players passing this protection and will unban only after getting info how they pass and blocking it.

With banning people we show another players that if you will use bots, you can be banned too. And you will loose your char with all equip and etc if you will use bot. 

At the end of the week we must finish our own bot protection. But we will still have bot hunters to check players passing this protection and will unban only after getting info how they pass and blocking it.

​koll are you kidding me? bots today can analyze images ^) you just need to have 2 machines one with client and other with remote desktop and bot )

and no protection will work

and about 2 windows without PA.. lol 

Hyper-V many virtual machines with 1 window in each. Your programmers suck

so check mac.

and for god sake find some good programmers. now ppl can load many windows even without virtual machines. couse you check only in game characters but not that are in lobby

​koll are you kidding me? bots today can analyze images ^) you just need to have 2 machines one with client and other with remote desktop and bot )

and no protection will work

​You are now talking about bot zranger that will be blocked.

You will be disconnected if you will play on vitual machine or try to pass with sendbox and etc.

Sign in to follow this