Sign in to follow this  
KingLeonidas

DONT DELETE MY POSTS

RE GAMW TI MANA SOU POU NA SOU TI GAMISOUN PAKISTANIA ME AIDS MI MOU KLEINEIS TA POSTS

You just delete a thread that i upload a pic of them botting - This guys perma bot in windy hill and plains of dion and you dont ban guys like them and you ban me because one of them says i am a bot - 30 lvl human knight with 26 lvl cleric bot in hunters valley-And lets say with YOUR imagination that i got bot program that can apply to your server - how can i bot with this levels there?I got a dc when i was ONLINE without ANY THIRD PARTY PROGRAM  and i got banned.The other gm that is your partner check them - and says that ok i see him online but he speak to me and i cant be 100% accurate so i dont for now....Why you dont do that and instead of that ban without any check?

• Like 1

your post was not deleted, all bot reports are hiden till admin aprovel for the botters to not be able to see they were reported.

RlfNaseC

but just for you to shut up i will open an exception and actualy post the video of me checking you so you can tell to everyone how good boy you are playing without bot.

Edited by San0
  • Like 2

yeah your macro auto target mobs, auto buff you from the buffer when you get dispeled and makes you run against a tree to target a mob i just spawned on the back of it.. cool story son. keep 'em coming.

You Should learn what ./target Karul-/useskill Powerstrike-/attack or in position of powerstrike agro mean - C00l story bro hf
You would ban macros too because i use them for more relaxin xp -C00l story br0 keep em coming

And something last - Say anything you want do anything you can - This guys that reported me perma botting - But you are an idiot that try to be G0d in an online game and think that you know anything - Bye bye GameMaster cheers to your women say her i will meet her soon

AND THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN MAKE ME SHUT UP IS GOD FUCKIN AS S HOLE NOT YOU FUCKIN NERD

• Like 1

Oh, such a lovely topic. Can't stop laughing from topic starter's retardness.

Too sad it will be deleted for all the insults from that sick kido so not many people will see how epic he is "in fire" xD

Do you, "King", really hope your blablabla excuses will help? It's obvious botting. 

Mob in geodata HAHA. Ye, you tried to kill it from all possible sides except the right one xD

But keep going, it's really fun, don't need to watch a comedy before going to sleep, i have smth better in here 

Well. ill keep my respectful position and behaviour and ill cease myself from going down to you level. anyway this topic is getting locked and KingLeonidas will get his account blocked from posting for a couple of days for him to cool his head down a bit and re read forum and project rules.

• Like 1