Sign in to follow this  
Rinek

[ENG/NA]Greed Clan

Greed is a clan made up mostly of NA players. We are looking for active players of all classes atm.Our clan has had great success on past versions of lineage 2 and hope to continue that in classic. We are very Pvp oriented and will be a major contender on our server.

Requirements:
-Must have ts3(teamspeak 3) and a mic
-Must speak fluent English
-Be a team player/follow instruction from leader

If your interested in joining us or want more information contact me on through a pm on the forums. Or add me on skype: marlinmcclelland

We also have a teamspeak 3 server open for players to come in and meet some of our members and pre game for classic launch.

Apply at: http://greedalliance.enjin.com/recruitment

Info about past clans:
I ran a guild on Magmeld at GoD launch called Carebears. We were the first lvl 5,6,7,8 Clan with full clan skills.
We were the first clan to take Aden castle and held it until I quit the game for irl reasons.
We were 250+ members and did everything in the game from epic raids to mass pvp.

So if your looking to join a guild that is organized and has a plan, you found one.

Currently playing on Japan Retail Classic server. Feel free to join us

LOL you played after server transfers opened up loser..... I do believe Carebears is still a clan on Magmeld tho

Sorry to say that DV was not on the server when it first opened.. They were little transfer kids who couldnt hang on their own server

haha yea I quit for irl reasons but funny you link a pvp video of russian scripters on the server :) they thought they were pretty good to. But they could only kill lower lvl clannies

whatever i will not make a debate.. calling your self 1st clan etc is not true.. if you want to speak the truth then tell us how you left after transfers.. how you lost every fight vs limitless how did you disappear? goodluck on your recruit..

p.s dv,swat,genocide,rage etc most of them came in magmeld so they can farm bosses free and sell them for rl money..

Nah bro those clans xferd because they were weak sh1ts on their servers. Mainly the reason our clan left because we were at disadvantage. And we were the first to take aden :) im only saying it because its the truth. limitless scriptor party hahahahaha the russian botters. yea they were tough but who wouldnt be with programs .  Also we didnt lose the battles that mattered... aka the sieges ":) them griefing and ganking kids yea they were pro

ps. dv,swat,genocide. any other xfer clans should get better and not need to server transfer. All i have to say about it is your money was well spent. Xfering over to an empty server lulz

transfered and selling istina foe 200 euros each is not a bad deal ;).. dv was a bif part of nova.. the could stay and dominate chronos but they couldnt make so much money.. hypno was subleader on nova.. same goes to genocide.. dont be fool we came to your server to make a big profit not to fight your 88 lvl toons...

the recruitment link in the main post is broken, it redirects to innova.

anyhow, it's nice to see more english clans showing up, since so far there's been only 3 recruitment threads for international clans in between a sea of ru clans :P

as for planning to be a top-tier clan, considering the current situation i guess that probably there will be a lot of competition with ru clans, so things may actually get interesting and fun.

In response to the guy who said he didn't take Aden first your 100% wrong, I was at the first sieges in the Greed Alliance of Legion, Limitless and Whitefall and they took it and we were the first to take Rune. Then literally everyone left due to the game being absolute shit after awakening and NCSoft opening server transfers to people who already had lvl 95 characters. So yeah, enough said.

Greed is a clan made up mostly of NA players. We are looking for active players of all classes atm.Our clan has had great success on past versions of lineage 2 and hope to continue that in classic. We are very Pvp oriented and will be a major contender on our server.

Requirements:

If your interested in joining us or want more information contact me on through a pm on the forums. Or add me on skype: marlinmcclelland

We also have a teamspeak 3 server open for players to come in and meet some of our members and pre game for classic launch.

Info about past clans:
I ran a guild on Magmeld at GoD launch called Carebears. We were the first lvl 5,6,7,8 Clan with full clan skills.
We were the first clan to take Aden castle and held it until I quit the game for irl reasons.
We were 250+ members and did everything in the game from epic raids to mass pvp.

So if your looking to join a guild that is organized and has a plan, you found one.

Requirements:

Info about past clans:

Requirements:

Info about past clans:

​You have been warned, Our justice will be swift.