Sign in to follow this  
ghost007

bot (poll)

bot (poll)  

84 members have voted

1. 1. to bot or not to bot.... that is the question..

• bot
    • no bot

low rate..no assist..no adena..and no bot? i think its to much for old l2 players..or even new..

i do like this server very much ..but i dont think it wil have future with this antibot policies...

80-90% of server is bots allready...even more would be if not banned...

so continue this policie and implement antibot at login will be a disaster...cause then will stay online like 100-200 people max...

thats my opinion ...maybe im wrong...but thats why im making this poll...to see what others think and want for this server...

I'd much rather have a server of 100-200 real players than a server completely full of bots. Doesn't make sense to compromise anti-bot policies because it will lower the amount of people online. Any functional server is built upon the efforts of real players, not fake ones.

• Like 3

I'd much rather have a server of 100-200 real players than a server completely full of bots. Doesn't make sense to compromise anti-bot policies because it will lower the amount of people online. Any functional server is built upon the efforts of real players, not fake ones.

​yes i totally agree with u but one player with one bot assist is still one player... 

and who said u make no effort with a bot assist ? there so many things to do manual.....and i do them...

but having to press 4354365436 a day healing potions....and 25325 buffs and 525235 targets skills its just a waste of time and nothing more...

​But I wonder where u take all the data about 80-90% of the bots?)))

Maybe u can provide some kind of proof?)

What the fuck is wrong with you, i hope you're just a troll and nothing more.

And if it's a real suggestion then you're really dumb or what?

Worst thing is to believe botting is hard and be proud to set correctly a bot. You have to make a effort to bot REALLY?

If you think like that then it' sad, really sad.

• Like 2

What the fuck is wrong with you, i hope you're just a troll and nothing more.

And if it's a real suggestion then you're really dumb or what?

Worst thing is to believe botting is hard and be proud to set correctly a bot. You have to make a effort to bot REALLY?

If you think like that then it' sad, really sad.

​+1

Я лично не понимаю почему вам мешают боты?. Каждый же играет для своего интереса. Для себя, а не для кого-то

I really got to say people like you annoy me ghost007. You  entera server, where it was absolutely clear which rules (will) exist.

Then after some time you argument why it would be clever to change exactly these rules. Why do you guys even come here.

a) Are you too ignorant to realize before entering, that you dont like the rules? or
b) are you a missionary guy, that has to show the officials here (who you obviously think are not intelligent enough to have their own conclusions) how life works? or 
c) are you one of these guys selling bots? or

d) are you simply a dreamer, who came here with the feeling he will rule the world and realized the conditions are too hard for you?

Entering a game and let the bot play the game 99% of all the time just to boost the own ego is imho *censored*

And i really  think that organized people who are the first in everything will be much more successfull than almost all of  the botting guys.

U knew the rates man, it's hardcore l2. Personally i didn't know when i joined that NCSoft rebooted with "classic", thought it was IL. There are some + and some - for me (most of the classses i enjoyed are totally sh1t and i miss some features) but after i found out i decided it's still worth to play. For me old Dex and i mean old with x4 rates no buffers allowed were prbly one of the most fun servers to play (rates are similar) - although i don't remember having soo much adena problems then...now i'm constantlly going on --- every time i go restock. Play when u have time. The korean way :)  8-9 hours when u can rest of the time see to u'r life etc. No1 is forcing u to be in the tol lvl's right away...u can easilly make it 2-3 weeks later than the 24/7 (4-6 h of sleep ppl/parties that play it). Believe me there are such ppl i used to be one of them ... As for the bots just make a stunner and have fun. I personally sometimes enjoy not answering to ppl and wait for them to flag :) (ofc i make the sshots required when they speak just in case) got like 7 free pvp like this. Server rates are as they are, rules are there for a reason and that's the fun of it.

• Like 1

What is the point of playing a Dark Souls 2. With bots? You really play? What glorification, what's the damned interest to come to a game if you not play?

It is as if I was playing with a friend's Super Smash Bros. then instead of taking the joystick, I let my friends play against npc

​But I wonder where u take all the data about 80-90% of the bots?)))

Maybe u can provide some kind of proof?)

​really guys im not gonna even bother answer some of the things u say..but im gonna answer this one...

i dont need any proof..i have nothing to prove...

i play l2 from bnb c3 so i know about bots and allmost everything in the game...

im telling u my opinion and made a poll for it ...

i know that 80% here is bots because in 4 days gameplay...everywhere i go i see them..and not like

1 bot here and 1 bot there...but allmost everywhere i go is bots...

and many of the servers i played before as do this one also u see all this cruppy antibot policies but for real is total bullshit...

if they really wanted NO BOTS..then should have better antibot protection from the start and not after a month gameplay...

and now u ask me a new player to come and play here after some people allready reached high lvls and adenas with bots ?

no ty...not for me...and not for the majority of old school players....

and thats the truth like it or not....

thats all i have to say....enjoy....

In korea bots are allowed actually ...no shit!...For few reasons -> ...

...well it may sound stupid, but bots keep the server crowded and they keep the economy floating. If adena and or/items are around at sell shops etc people will play the server more. Now go to dion and ask if somone sells a Two Handed Sword...proly noone does, if this server would have few more bots you could get things more easy, players will be more happy and stay. Few ppls leave because of that. You need bots to spoil EWD ... or the economy will collapse. IF u find some rare items they will cost immidatly 500k then or so.

I dont care if they make bots or not bot. But its just a proove that servers with bots are more succesful.

What is the point of playing a Dark Souls 2. With bots? You really play? What glorification, what's the damned interest to come to a game if you not play?

It is as if I was playing with a friend's Super Smash Bros. then instead of taking the joystick, I let my friends play against npc

​You may understand the game wrong. The game is PvP actually, the PvE part is only the long way for the PvP part. Its like that... 80% pvp and 20% pvp. if you dont use bots its 95% pve and 5% pvp

WTF are you talking about? if you wanna play 100% pvp just go to another server, 99/100 servers are full pvp, you don't even need to use bots because you already have free equipment and level. Get the fuck out of our server, it is for old school players.

• Like 1

WTF are you talking about? if you wanna play 100% pvp just go to another server, 99/100 servers are full pvp, you don't even need to use bots because you already have free equipment and level. Get the fuck out of our server, it is for old school players.

useless post. Bots ruined all good servers, l2 sux nowadays. I just left the server because i can't keep up with so many botters. If you guys like this bot fest have fun, I'm out.Peace!

​not even close. starting areas bots are full because if they get banned they just make another account and continue botting but its actually not affecting game so much.farm at lvl 10-20 is very low anyway. bots above lvl 20 get reported and banned everyday. i reported a lot lvl 30+ players that got banned. and its not so easy to go lvl 30+ again very soon. so if u actually see any high lvl bots just report them they will get jailed 100%. and stop talking nonsense. 80-90% of server is active actually.

useless post. Bots ruined all good servers, l2 sux nowadays. I just left the server because i can't keep up with so many botters. If you guys like this bot fest have fun, I'm out.Peace!

​just report them on forum or skype. they will get banned. how hard can it be? lol

• Like 1

In korea bots are allowed actually ...no shit!...For few reasons -> ...

...well it may sound stupid, but bots keep the server crowded and they keep the economy floating. If adena and or/items are around at sell shops etc people will play the server more. Now go to dion and ask if somone sells a Two Handed Sword...proly noone does, if this server would have few more bots you could get things more easy, players will be more happy and stay. Few ppls leave because of that. You need bots to spoil EWD ... or the economy will collapse. IF u find some rare items they will cost immidatly 500k then or so.

I dont care if they make bots or not bot. But its just a proove that servers with bots are more succesful.

​can you link a offical statment about this "bots are allowed" pls ?if not, then pls, ok?

ah, anw, korea sv i never played, but NA sv i had, back to the time at 2011 when GOD just got released, NA sv at this very moment is very "successfull"

​You may understand the game wrong. The game is PvP actually, the PvE part is only the long way for the PvP part. Its like that... 80% pvp and 20% pvp. if you dont use bots its 95% pve and 5% pvp

​not in the good old days...

Man we had the sweetest pvp at the lowest levels... you just did pve to pvp.. i mean for the spot ( and the lulz )

the only problem i had with bots... in L2... the auto cp spam later and the alarm which kinda ruined the pvp.

Atleast to stop a bit of this fuking nonsense just delete dualbox for PA and we will have half less bots. Maybe.

​And what about us who already played boxed and struggled to do soo? 

Who said assist is not permitted? U can always make macros my friend and play with dualscreen.