Sign in to follow this  
Setzer

Clown Fiesta Bug Abuse

What the heck happened today on Baium?

China one more time abusing bug removing Wars to farm Baium safely, even though it supposed to be PvP zone and after loosing PvP.

Expecting at least some providence from Adms, at least removing the drop from them, because it was obtained through bug.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Setzer said:

What the heck happened today on Baium?

China one more time abusing bug removing Wars to farm Baium safely, even though it supposed to be PvP zone and after loosing PvP.

Expecting at least some providence from Adms, at least removing the drop from them, because it was obtained through bug.

agree, it is bug abuse

• Like 3

Two main issues: 

1. Last time, Baium just dead - cannot enter baium room. Everyone was surprised as this only happened to this server.. we  killed baium 80% hp, enemy come pk and kill baium 20% hp and they pick up drop.

2. And today baium suddenly become not a PvP zone. Checked through forum didn't mention about this. WK notice is not PvP zone and thus withdraw clan war. Forcing us cannot PvP them and they stay in the room and pick up drops. I don't agree the drop just removed from WK , it should be returned to the party who win PvP and kill the baium.

Knowing bug is not something gm anticipated. I hope gm can make wise decision. Else really very disappointed. 

• Like 3

1.3 Take advantage of the server bugs (including geodata flaws. EX: Using BD/SWS/WC/OL/healers from outside of baium room to support the parties inside). 
so using any bug are prohibited according to server rules  they all should be banned 

• Like 1

Its is not a bug abuse to remove wars ... 
Now pvp zone being bugged is no ones fault and no actions should be taken ... 
I can mention countless times RS did the same on Zaken ship to stop DF farms and nothing was posted here and no one complained about it ... learn to play the game and lose like man ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, LuizM said:

I can mention countless times RS did the same on Zaken ship to stop DF farms and nothing was posted here and no one complained about it ... learn to play the game and lose like man ... 

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sure bro.
So if ecnhant its bug and i can enchant all items to +50 without broke its not my fault and no actinos should be taken? Pls be quiet its better when u dont type nothing, thanks.

Edited by DEADPOOLL

3 minutes ago, DEADPOOLL said:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sure bro.
So if i found some bug that i can enchant all items to +50 without broke its not my fault and no actinos should be taken? Pls be quiet its better when u dont type nothing, thanks.

childish counter argument ... the situation is ...
1) pvp zone was installed in zaken and not informed to players 
2) Benefit of the doubt states that if pvp zone was removed from baium without informing the players, these same players shouldnt be banned
3) pvp zone on baium wasnt removed but was a bug ( administrators fault) so by benefit of the doubt we can implie that these " bug abusers" didnt know that pvp zone was bugged and just removed wars as a strategy to win the game ...

im not even a lawyer and i can fucking argue abut it ... atop being idiotics 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LuizM said:

saw the bug and abused it, nothing more

Deixa de Choro 

1 minute ago, Nathank said:

saw the bug and abused it, nothing more

Deixa de Choro 

You also did the same to try and farm baium and zaken many times and didnt get banned ... lol

when it wasn't the pvp zone ok, but because of a bug and you saw that it was buggy so you took advantage of it

Edited by Nathank

21 minutes ago, Nathank said:

when it wasn't the pvp zone ok, but because of a bug and you saw that it was buggy so you took advantage of it

I prefer think that this guy typing sh1t is trying be dumb on porpuse, i dont think he have mental incapacities or disabilities.. or have? kekw

Edited by DEADPOOLL

1 hour ago, LuizM said:

childish counter argument ... the situation is ...
1) pvp zone was installed in zaken and not informed to players 
2) Benefit of the doubt states that if pvp zone was removed from baium without informing the players, these same players shouldnt be banned
3) pvp zone on baium wasnt removed but was a bug ( administrators fault) so by benefit of the doubt we can implie that these " bug abusers" didnt know that pvp zone was bugged and just removed wars as a strategy to win the game ...

im not even a lawyer and i can fucking argue abut it ... atop being idiotics 

Hi bro, refer here for the zaken pvp announcement. :D
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/50602-01102021/

thank me by sending me 100kk will do..

On 10/6/2021 at 6:01 PM, LuizM said:

@MoDoy It may have been 2 years since you left but your legacy still lives on.

On 10/6/2021 at 4:23 PM, XiaoShuai said:

Two main issues: 

1. Last time, Baium just dead - cannot enter baium room. Everyone was surprised as this only happened to this server.. we  killed baium 80% hp, enemy come pk and kill baium 20% hp and they pick up drop.

2. And today baium suddenly become not a PvP zone. Checked through forum didn't mention about this. WK notice is not PvP zone and thus withdraw clan war. Forcing us cannot PvP them and they stay in the room and pick up drops. I don't agree the drop just removed from WK , it should be returned to the party who win PvP and kill the baium.

Knowing bug is not something gm anticipated. I hope gm can make wise decision. Else really very disappointed. 

1 - bad luck y, you are noob 

2 - magic what can i say ,suddenly . why did you not stop hitting baium if you saw it's a bug ? why did you keep hitting ? 

3 - you can't ever fight WK and win  , WK is TOP TOP TOP all the time ! Loosers !