Sign in to follow this  
SadDuelist

Duelist VS GK

Duelist and titan need a buff ti get Closer of GK?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Duelist and titan need a buff to get Closer of GK?

• Yes, It Will more funny if some classes are useful for Game.
    • No, tyrant its the meta, so shut up.

Hello,  I want to Talk about Gladi/duelist prof against GK.

Obviously both classes has some diferences, It was always like this. But I think on the Server the diferences its so high.

GK can solo without heal, tank hits of Mobs on top spots of late Game as GC or Primeval, as a Monster, they dont have heavy amor passive,but they always use heavy because It give a lot of pdef VS light amor.

Even destroyer/titan class is marginalized against GK. When destro was always the King of the pve. And gladi was the another DD under titan and GK.

The problem i see was heavies sets on class Who dont have this passive, and It hasnt repercussion on stats.

A duelist or titan, on same or comparable setups and gear was very far from a GK on pve. A GK can tank like 5 Monsters on GC when a Duelist if 2/3 lesser giant Warriors hits you, at same time, you are dead in a few seconds because you cant heal yourself 1/4 of the Hp a GK can heal himself with VR and his attack, and atk speed.

I dont asking for a Nerf on GK/tyrant, I only want a buff on duelist/titan to getting Closer of him, knowing GK even Will be better.

Maybe a little bit of VR on active skills?

Maybe more attack speed on the new skill duelist have on last patch? Talking about that skill on these months only 1 time hitting perma on a RB I get the lvl 4, 80% of the time skill work at 1 or 2 level missing the 3rd and 4th Range of this skill.

I just want as If said before on the post to get Closer of the Monster of pve when our classes are very similar.

Thx for read this bible. Best regards

Edited by SadDuelist

Same as warlord/dreadnought even going full gear your Destiny its follow a kaavatari for level.

Its not fair a kaavatari can tank 3+ Mobs on GC without heal and a class for aoe as warlord cant manager It...

Edited by Laura

Tyrant was always one of the best PVE chars.

Inventing now a buff that can get duelist closer to tyrant in terms of Atk. speed (or whatever you see necessary )is.... Keep in mind that fist fury was nerfed with some % some time ago (till lvl 82) and also Ogre spirit reduced critical rate.

Maybe add Rabbit spirit to all classes so that everybody can be happy just because one class is better in terms of Atk. speed

3 hours ago, bbboy said:

Tyrant was always one of the best PVE chars.

Inventing now a buff that can get duelist closer to tyrant in terms of Atk. speed (or whatever you see necessary )is.... Keep in mind that fist fury was nerfed with some % some time ago (till lvl 82) and also Ogre spirit reduced critical rate.

Maybe add Rabbit spirit to all classes so that everybody can be happy just because one class is better in terms of Atk. speed

Maybe its not fair heavy armors make a char without this passive more tank than a prof who has It. 

Its boring make a walk around GC/Primeval and see in 90% of times a GK with purple/red top B weapon has 8 boxes follow himself, because no have sense BD/sws or other party member hit when GK kill the mob in 2 secs, and you dont worry about nothing when you know the gk can easily have 4 Mobs hitting and his HP dont go above 50%.

Edited by SadDuelist

destro is still good in pve (he just suck incredible ballz in pvp)

gladi is also good in pve, as equip rises, he gets closer and closer to tyrant and on top equip only reason why tyrant is better than gladi is because of zealot, which he can pop if he aggroes too many mobs or generally for faster cleaning of mobs - all that considering that gladi is better in pvp than tyrant, so seems fair tyrant is better in pve

warlord - sucks compared to others, on official you are able to make trains with them at least, no idea what is different here (i know they have kitty buff there, but that doesnt seem like only problem he has in pve)

• Like 1