Sign in to follow this  
HapIo

Exiles explained.

First of all, if at any moment the admins or GM's feel this thread is out of context, feel free to lock it or delete it, i just didn't want to have to PM everyone concerned, and i felt i had to explain some false accusations that were made towards me.

Second, sorry this thread is late, i was on vacation.

I'll explain my thought process and clear a few things in this thread, so if you're not interested, just close this thread and go on. i've read the thread made by fuze and i read the accusations said about me, and to be honest i was not surprised from the bullshit that came from kwolf or platinumdragon considering they have a personal vendetta against me and their childish QQ natures, but for the members that i valued and respected, i figured i owed you this thread.

So let's jump into it.

Let's see those accusations:

Lokajin - calling me a botter? That is hilarious, considering we partied up a lot when you were still playing, and every time i would take a smoke break, go to the toilet, get a drink, or whatever else, i would just double click YOUR name to follow you, i never botted while on the server, and never will, i already have my bot train on retail and trust me i earn way more that way than selling adena on this server lolll. I play classic for the old feelings, the grind, etc. There is no sieges, no high lvl raid boss or anything to get at, so why the fuck would i bot 24/7 to get there and miss everything this patch has to offer?

To whoever that called me a scammer - You caught me, i'm a scammer, that's probably why i spent over 1 million adena (and that's 800k just for clan lvl 3) on the clan.. What kind of scammer would i be to literally invest all my personnal adena into lvling the clan to lvl 3? As googleboon stated, i could've asked members to give adena for the 1kk, and run with it, but instead i invested 800k out of the 1kk from my own pocket, i even sold my equipment and weapon to do it. Hell i could've said ''guys lets get a CH! it's 5kk or 10kk for giran! and leave with that amount of adena. So give me a break with your scammer accusations lmao.

kwolf - clan crest, i told you in pm's i would use the crest you had made FOR THE CLAN just to piss you off to make up for the insane amount of bullshit and rage in PM's you gave me, for no reason. Just because i told you a joke and you took it seriously.. I was planning on getting another one, i was just busy, so quit crying about it loll. I find it funny though that you cry so much abotu me using something you did for US. if you would flip burgers at mcdonalds, if you quit or they fire you, do you ask them to give you back every single burgers you've made while there? i NEVER asked you to make a clan crest for us, NEVER. Pacific was making them and you decided ON YOUR OWN to make a crest for Exiles, so quit your goddamn QQ'ing already, what are you going to do with it anyways? Use it for another clan? Make a clan with the same letters? lmao.

Something else people said about my way of running things.. Me asking adena from members - it's funny how so many people call me names for asking the members adena to lvl up the clan and shit. Exiles was the first clan to hit lvl 1, hit lvl 2, and get clan skill lvl 2 (6% EXP), and third clan to lvl 3. Pretty sure my methods worked well, hell, i'm in game right now and i see clans asking 25k JUST to join the clan for their 6% exp skill, BUT HEY, THAT HAPIO DUDE ASKING 5k MINIMUM PER DAY IS A FUCKING DUMBASS! Loll! And no, whoever said i asked 5k from my members on the very first day is a big fat liar, i asked adena from members who could spare some, to lvl up the clan and get some more members in, i never asked a set amount until we had most members lvl 20+ and started making some groups. The clan rules were up and written on the forums, all agreed to them, all you had to do if you didn't like them was to leave.

As for my mistake leadign to clan drama:

First mistake: Inviting the CP that was called and known by Exiles members as ''the french quarter'', i've known these guys back in the days on Lionna, retail. i know they are very good at the game, but inviting an entire CP, filling 1/3 of the clan, when the rest of the clan is members scattered around the globe and different time zones? Not so nice! it ended up with members never getting any groups and as a leader, that is something you never like to see, especially when it's members that worked hard and helped with the clan (i'm looking at you, TheBest, thank you for hosting the TS and helping with clan lvls, i'm sorry my mistakes lead to you never being able to find a decent group in our own clan).

Second mistake: Members who helped with adena or clan items, but were never grouping or were botting. Now, im not a snitch, i wont start calling names. I stated before server started that if you wanted to bot on L2classic, to do it outside of my clan, and i held up my words, i kicked a few bots (iDOMINO, some cleric i cant remember the name and others), There was 1 member i knew/know was using bot, but he wasn't abusing i, as in he was playing in front of the computer, talking with us on TS and all, he was just using it so that his buff box wouldn't get lost behind and all, that was fine by me, but then he started just botting with his buff box, never grouping with anyone, and donating some adena or items in the CWH to make up for it.. That's where the hard part gets: He helped the clan early on for clan lvls and clan skill, he donated soem adena and items in CWH to help other members, i should keep him right? But then on the other hand, he never groups, he's botting with his buff box, and i have other members unable to solo exp, looking for group but who can never find any because we have a bunch of members just like him who prefer to solo exp with their buff pet. Do i keep him? Do i kick him? Whatever i do, i end up being the bad guy.

I had planned to keep on playing while on vacation, but with the problems the clan had, i decided to kick everyone out and go on vacation, give a chance to the good members i had to find a clan with less selfish members, granting them parties and all, cause it was sad for me to see good guys, good members like thebest or instigator not able to get a party. And being on vacation i knew i wouldn't have enough time to fix those issues without having to deal with a shitload of drama, and drama wasn't what i was looking for while on vacation, thus leading me to close the clan while gone.

This post was mostly for the few ''real'' exiles members if they read this :) 

And to the forum warriors who likes to trash talk or accuse me of shits i never did, keep going kids, you make me laugh with your lies, i've seen way worse trolls in my 15 years of L2 so i honestly couldn't careless loll.

Back to the grind !

TL;DR: read it or suck it. :P

Been playing since this game is out pretty much, on and off.

ps: i rounded up to 15 years, not exactly sure how old the game is, been too many years lol.

you failed like everyone knew you would, we didn't need a novel about it :(

Weird since i don't see Fate members anywhere except in towns. Are you guys even lvl 30+ yet? lolol. All the AC, OB, Cruma, FT and FoR pvp's in the first 2 weeks, i didn't see a single fate clan member.. Are you guys afk in town 24/7 !? Also somehow took you guys forever to get clan lvl 3 with the amount of members you have.. O.o Wanna talk about failure yet i bet my main has more pvp points than your entire clan lmao. As i said, forum warrior, nothing else. keep it up platdragon! a real tiger on the forums but a cute little kitty in the game xD 

This was actually pretty fun to read. :)

Always love good drama.

​what + is your bow at now? :D 

​Burnt at +10 :/ Akat +6 now :)

Goddamn haha nice xD 

First of all, I appreciate you posting and letting us know what happened but we both know whatever you wrote about the reason of disbanding the clan is big pile of sh*t and here is why:

1. If the problem was "french cp" you could've easily kicked only them and explained to the rest of the clan why

2. If the problem was someone botting you could'be easily kicked only them and explained to the rest of the clan why

3. If the problem was you going on vacation and not able to fix things, you could've transferred leadership to someone else and you could've left the clan

In short, there was absolutely no need for you to kick everyone and disband the clan which we helped as well get to level 3. Any good leader would transfer leadership or at least explain what the hell is going on and consult other "appreciated clan members" before doing something. Just because you are a leader does not mean you can do whatever you wish.

In either case, I dont care and I am sure others dont care as well, I joined Fate and things are going much better.

Best of luck to you, no hurt feelings.

• Like 1

First of all, I appreciate you posting and letting us know what happened but we both know whatever you wrote about the reason of disbanding the clan is big pile of sh*t and here is why:

1. If the problem was "french cp" you could've easily kicked only them and explained to the rest of the clan why

2. If the problem was someone botting you could'be easily kicked only them and explained to the rest of the clan why

3. If the problem was you going on vacation and not able to fix things, you could've transferred leadership to someone else and you could've left the clan

In short, there was absolutely no need for you to kick everyone and disband the clan which we helped as well get to level 3. Any good leader would transfer leadership or at least explain what the hell is going on and consult other "appreciated clan members" before doing something. Just because you are a leader does not mean you can do whatever you wish.

In either case, I dont care and I am sure others dont care as well, I joined Fate and things are going much better.

​I didnt disband the clan :) Good luck to you too with the carebears :P 

​Then why the hell did you kick us "the good members" out of the clan? It makes no sense. I am sure we could've found more members and we would survive with xp bonus even if it was just 5-10 people in clan.

​Then why the hell did you kick us "the good members" out of the clan? It makes no sense. I am sure we could've found more members and we would survive with xp bonus even if it was just 5-10 people in clan.

​You're a mage, you can easily fidn parties even if you're alone, there are shitload of AoE parties, but archers like TheBest and Instigator, much harder without a clan or CP. I already explained why, and the points you provided are a ''big pile of bullshit'' as well, you have no idea the amount of drama i was getting for fixing the clan, when i kicked the french CP out or when i'd kick members, botters, etc all the PM's i was getting lol. I often had to go /allblock and remove the clan from clan entry cause i was getting too many pm's of QQ, of idiots or to join the clan. The amount of QQ kids on this server is honestly the biggest i've ever seen. You can see for yourself on the forums the amount of QQ threads there are. As for transferring leadership, would you have given a member in the clan 1kk if you had? Would you honestly give 1kk to a some1 you don't know? Cause that's how much i've put into the clan, so excuse me for not knowing exactly who i could trust with this after only a week, when barely any clan were lvl 3 and had clan skill lvl 2. Anyways, as i said, i owe you guys an explanation, but im not looking for your approval. And i don't care either way, i am going to rebuild the clan, i've already got a bunch of people to make some aoe mage groups.

took you long to find some excuses =) idc. gl

You don't care yet you read my thread, post about me and reply to my thread. i love the irony really.

I'm from the french cp and I can tell you we were the only one in that clan achieving anything. All other members were a bunch of players with buff pets. No Synergy.

Hapio you failed your clan and you have no excuses. You had the time to prepare, but you did nothing. Why you had no CP running on your side. Why no mage CP to farm Cruma. You had to buy ur proof of blood.

You even rerolled 3 times ( What a bad move as a leader ).

Seriously you have nothing to be a leader. No leadership, No plans. No Vision. 

Anyway... it's over.

• Like 1

​You're a mage, you can easily fidn parties even if you're alone, there are shitload of AoE parties, but archers like TheBest and Instigator, much harder without a clan or CP. I already explained why, and the points you provided are a ''big pile of bullshit'' as well, you have no idea the amount of drama i was getting for fixing the clan, when i kicked the french CP out or when i'd kick members, botters, etc all the PM's i was getting lol. I often had to go /allblock and remove the clan from clan entry cause i was getting too many pm's of QQ, of idiots or to join the clan. The amount of QQ kids on this server is honestly the biggest i've ever seen. You can see for yourself on the forums the amount of QQ threads there are. As for transferring leadership, would you have given a member in the clan 1kk if you had? Would you honestly give 1kk to a some1 you don't know? Cause that's how much i've put into the clan, so excuse me for not knowing exactly who i could trust with this after only a week, when barely any clan were lvl 3 and had clan skill lvl 2. Anyways, as i said, i owe you guys an explanation, but im not looking for your approval. And i don't care either way, i am going to rebuild the clan, i've already got a bunch of people to make some aoe mage groups.

​Good luck. I'll wait for the next time you'll rage and kick everyone again out of the clan for whatever the reason and a week later come up with a different excuse.

​Good luck. I'll wait for the next time you'll rage and kick everyone again out of the clan for whatever the reason and a week later come up with a different excuse.

​Lmao, no rage involved, and no excuses needed :) So much attitude coming from you fuze, i see you talk big words, about bots, about right and wrong. Coming from you, who made a ''program'' to be able to log as many client as wanted on this server without PA xD excuse me if i don't care much about hypocrites. ;) 

Shame to see that happen.

People don't understand how stressful running a clan is (Especially when you're being legitimate ) and how much adena is really sets you back (And gear). I've had to deal with some of the things you've explained personally myself, and we were fortunate enough to work it out. Being a clan leader is a pretty selfless act (People think you can just get adena from members and leave but it's nothing like that, instead you're investing 20% of your adena into yourself, and 80% into everyone else).  

Good luck with rebuilding the clan.  We have a couple of your members and haven't heard anything bad. People are just out to assume the worst.

​Lmao, no rage involved, and no excuses needed :) So much attitude coming from you fuze, i see you talk big words, about bots, about right and wrong. Coming from you, who made a ''program'' to be able to log as many client as wanted on this server without PA xD excuse me if i don't care much about hypocrites. ;) 

​That was not me btw :D. If I made that program I would not be paying for premium then and admins can check that I have paid for premium. I am not going to say who it was but definitely not me, and admins can also check chat logs where I told him was not a good idea. He was offering his program for free to members and I told him that I would not take it since it might steal my computer's information like passwords (keylogger) so I denied. Maybe you should've paid more attention to who was doing what in clan.

As for the "attitude" what did you expect, you posting and us running back to your clan saying please take us?

I know who it is, i'm just throwing bullshit like you guys do, i wanted to have a feel of why you troll kids are so easily amused on the forums with all the shit being posted xD 

Don't worry, i know who was doing what in the clan, and i also know who wasn't doing much ;)