Sign in to follow this  
HapIo

Exiles explained.

I know who it is, i'm just throwing bullshit like you guys do, i wanted to have a feel of why you troll kids are so easily amused on the forums with all the shit being posted xD 

Don't worry, i know who was doing what in the clan, and i also know who wasn't doing much ;) 

​Good for you. Best of luck.

I know who it is, i'm just throwing bullshit like you guys do, i wanted to have a feel of why you troll kids are so easily amused on the forums with all the shit being posted xD 

Don't worry, i know who was doing what in the clan, and i also know who wasn't doing much ;) 

​Good for you. Best of luck.

I'm from the french cp and I can tell you we were the only one in that clan achieving anything. All other members were a bunch of players with buff pets. No Synergy.

Hapio you failed your clan and you have no excuses. You had the time to prepare, but you did nothing. Why you had no CP running on your side. Why no mage CP to farm Cruma. You had to buy ur proof of blood.

You even rerolled 3 times ( What a bad move as a leader ).

Seriously you have nothing to be a leader. No leadership, No plans. No Vision. 

Anyway... it's over.

you guys were the only ones to achieve anything? dafuq are u talking about? Nigga u should stop smoking that shit, its making u delusional 

1-Leader had no core members, no visions, nothing was structured despite months of alpha/beta on this server.

2-Leader was unable to create and keep a group of 7 rolling (aka rerolling from WS to Mage to Tank+PP)

3-Only rolling group of exiles was frenchCP, but like many CP of 9 shrinked to 7 they were always full.

@random, i give you that, Striker achieved his way to 45+ boting with his PP

1-Leader had no core members, no visions, nothing was structured despite months of alpha/beta on this server.

2-Leader was unable to create and keep a group of 7 rolling (aka rerolling from WS to Mage to Tank+PP)

3-Only rolling group of exiles was frenchCP, but like many CP of 9 shrinked to 7 they were always full.

@random, i give you that, Striker achieved his way to 45+ boting with his PP

​You and Meldor have obviously no idea what you're talking about. i didnd t have ''months'' to prepare, i was in Fate clan, but platinumdragon showed NO interested in the private server, all he was talking about was innova, that's the ONLY reason i made Exiles, i had my archer CP ready in fate clan, go ask any1 on this forum who is around for a long enough time, my CP was up, complete and ready to roll, but then it got split in 2 because some people didnt want to play on the private server anymore with the august fail start, and some others disapeared. I literally decided 1 week before the server opening to form the clan because platinumdragon decided to rage at me for having a CP and he acted like i didnt give a fuck even tho i brought alot of people to his clan. Being a leader on this server wasnt somethign i had planned, i was pretty much forced into it because we had people who wanted to play here, and platinumdragon didnt show any interests in the server. And what you're saying is totally wrong, i only rerolled once i sold my gear to get our clan to lvl 3. to have more mages. But anyways, the thing you said is things ive already explained. inviting a CP of 9-10 members was a big mistake when the other 2/3 of the clan was random players from across the globe with different timezones, it ended up with some members never being able to group. Even with my spoiler in solo i managed to lvl faster than than the archer CP, so give me a break with the ''we are the only members who achieved something'' LOL. you guys leveled slow as fuck for a CP loolll. even my tank that i reroled as a third character is as high lvl as the french CP (lvl 38 at the moment) so LOL at you thinking they achieved anything.

inviting the french CP to the clan was the biggest mistake i've made. filling 1/3 of the clan with archers who alsmot never needed any1 from the clan with them, instead of inviting people to make AoE parties. they didnt achieve anything, and didnt bring anything to the clan members. On top of that, they leveled super slow. so spare us your bullshit lol

Funny you talk shit about me as a leader, because the group im leading with my friends right now are the same lvl as the french CP despiste starting our new characters 2-3 weeks later. xD my only mistake was being too ''nice'' and inviting people i shouldnt have. You say they are the only ones achieving something.... a complete CP starting day 1 on the server and only being lvl 38 by now? that's a failure, not an achievement, sorry broskie.

Worst leader i ever meet - Invited randoms who would give the most adena - Taking as much items to cwh before closing the clan including staff from Zaro because you said you would reroll mage right before you close the clan? And now you use the reason that you went on vacation RIGHT .. 

This idiot used these guys to get the 6% boost and as he write he didnt close the clan.. So he got the boost, the adena, items and mats. 

I even wouldnt be surpriced if he have been playing the whole he said he have been on vacation, if admin checked him.

Gears dont compare yourself with him,  because he is nothing compared to you or how you run your clan. You are so much more there for your members.

wow Luke, coming from a guy that only showed up 1 single time to party with the clan that means a lot..

you are just clueless in everything u said, and you are clearly just trying to defend Zaro, just because he went emo mode cuz of the D staff.

Don't get me wrong, Zaro was a really cool guy, but there was no need to get fucking emo just because he lost a fucking weapon, especially when you are a fucking orc and u just need to buff..

Worst leader i ever meet - Invited randoms who would give the most adena - Taking as much items to cwh before closing the clan including staff from Zaro because you said you would reroll mage right before you close the clan? And now you use the reason that you went on vacation RIGHT .. 

This idiot used these guys to get the 6% boost and as he write he didnt close the clan.. So he got the boost, the adena, items and mats. 

I even wouldnt be surpriced if he have been playing the whole he said he have been on vacation, if admin checked him.

Gears dont compare yourself with him,  because he is nothing compared to you or how you run your clan. You are so much more there for your members.

​Complete idiot right here. I didnt even use the ''staff from zaro'' and it wasnt even zaro's staff in the first place, we got the staff as a clan drop and zaro was a SUPPORT class. every single member of the clan agreed with me that zaro was a complete idiot. the guy was playing orc shaman and was going to sell a staff of mana to get a top D weapon when we had DD's who could use it. LOL. and i even refused the trade when zaro tried to trade me, he's the one who put it in CWH and rage quit out of the clan. i didnt take any item from the CWH, i gave them to random members. and i sure as hell didnt invite only the people who gave the most, i invited people who were online when we would lvl up the clan, or atleast i tried to keep a good amount of dd/supports within the clan, not my fault you were one of the 1248621461246812561 rogues lol. Zaro was the only selfish member in our clan, we got a falchion drop early stage of the server together and what did he do with it? kept it and sold it, we got a staff of mana (its not even zaro who got it, we just gave it to him cause he was the only 1 in the party who could use it) and what ddi he do with it? he tried to sell it to grab a top D weapon on a support class. LMAO. You never was in our clan luke, never, you're just another random mad kid like kwolf who talks shit about things you have no idea hahaha.

Oh and about the part where ''he didnt cvlose the clan, he using boost and all...'' first off, no, im not even using the boost, the only character in Exiles right now is my spoiler and im not currently playing it, the mats in the CWH were all mine, nobody in the clan donated mats, and the items... when i closed the clan there was about 5k D arrows and 20 key parts of a Dgrade chest and bottom armors that Strike put there. #BigScamBoys

So if i get this right:
1)HapIo left Fate (that was not interested on this server) made Exiles because he wanted to create a good clan.
2)HapIo invited random people in clan and a single CP.
3)Clan didn't have synergy so he kicked everyone.

CoolStoryBro

If you wanted to make a good clan why did you invite randoms? after 15 years of L2 as you say, dont you know that randoms in clan cant make a good clan unless you put a lot of effort in it? (kick bad members, try new ones, repeat until you have almost all good members). But what did you do? You went on selfish mode and just kicked everyone WITHOUT EVEN SAY A REASON TO THEM. and your excuse is that you went on vacation... whatever man. 

Conclusions:
1)You are a selfish b****rd. 
2)After 15 years of L2 you are still a noob and don't even know how a clan works. 
3)If  2) is not valid, then you just  "used" your members for your own advantage.
4) Your excuses are crap.

• Like 1

So if i get this right:
1)HapIo left Fate (that was not interested on this server) made Exiles because he wanted to create a good clan.
2)HapIo invited random people in clan and a single CP.
3)Clan didn't have synergy so he kicked everyone.

CoolStoryBro

If you wanted to make a good clan why did you invite randoms? after 15 years of L2 as you say, dont you know that randoms in clan cant make a good clan unless you put a lot of effort in it? (kick bad members, try new ones, repeat until you have almost all good members). But what did you do? You went on selfish mode and just kicked everyone WITHOUT EVEN SAY A REASON TO THEM. and your excuse is that you went on vacation... whatever man. 

Conclusions:
1)You are a selfish b****rd. 
2)After 15 years of L2 you are still a noob and don't even know how a clan works. 
3)If  2) is not valid, then you just  "used" your members for your own advantage.
4) Your excuses are crap.

​1. im selfish yet i've put my own money into the clan? nice logic mate.

2. im still a noob and dont know how clan works? Lmao. that's funny, i know exactly how to lead, my CP right now is lvl 38 in a week, that's higher lvl than most players playing since day 1. I'm not even going to argue with you about my CV and everything i've done on L2, you probably wouldn't even know what i'm talking about anyways. As i said i just didn't even plan on leading a clan here, only a CP. and before the server started, we had everything planned, and all the classes needed. but then when the server started, 3/4 of the members changed to other classes, and we ended up with a shitload of stupid archers, like no mages and inactive support players. xD 

3. i used my members? how? Im the one who invested the most in the clan, and the member who invested the second most is not playing on the server anymore. So how exactly were the members ''used'' ? it's not like i asked them to pay for the clan lvls, clan skills and a CH and then i kicked every1 to have those for myself, im not even using the crest or the 6% exp of Exiles either.

4. your entire post was bullshit, congrats broskie, of all the things you can be on the internet, you decided to be the idiot of the village.

Neways, im done arguing with the little forum warriors in here, you guys probably are still around lvl 30 with less than 5 pvp points and wanna talk about skills, really cute. i got private messages from my members telling me they understand and agree with me and that was the point of my thead, i couldnt carelesss about some carebears like you :P 

Since the trolls likes to circle jerk for days, i suggest a mod or admin lock this thread if you don't want this to keep getting on top xD my memebrs saw it and mesaged me in private so i'm done here :P if not then i guess ill enjoy the read and the laugh it brings :D 

Hapio you start to believe your own lies you sir are sick and have a fucked up brain. You made 38 in a week in top gear? Wauw.. Oh wait I though you said you used your adena all on clan right? You sir are a douchbag and a popper scooper, so full of shit you are.. Hope you drop your weapon and emo quit.. 

How is it my own lies? EVERYONE in the clan agreed what zaro did was emo as fuck and he was dumb to play a support character with a DD mentality. Yeah i did sell my shit for clan lvl 3, then i made a wizard to grind neutral zone and LLD for full drops to make my adena again to equip another char. What's wrong with that? rofl. you talk a little too much for some1 who NEVER was in the clan and never grouped with us.. lol. don't get me wrong , i think it's cute you try to protect your emo friend, but the truth is right there, zaro himself put the staff bac kin CWH, i refused to trade with him, he rage quit on his own and i didnt even notice until members told me about it. hes the one who left without talking to me or saying anything, he QQ'ed he had no adena to buy a weapon, yet he had 700k and wasted it on some Dgrade heavy set (lol what?) for an orc shaman.... lmfao.

i've made mistakes and explained them, but Zaro was legit 100% retarded keeping every drop for himself when other members could have used (falchion early on would have been good for members going BD/SWS) and he emo quit on his own. he played a support class with a DD mentality wanting to get top weapons for him only, that is his fault, not mine.

PS, im playing a tank, my weapon is a gladius lol, i dont care if i drop it xD im only in brig set (without helm) and full top D jewels. cause thats what tanks need to focus on: armor and jewels, unlike Zaro who wants top grade weapon on a support.

Wow i`m impressed mate, you sir are really something to be honest when i got to the end of this post, i just started to laugh at you, holy crap man you sir are so full of shit that you actually believe your own lies now a days, so you decided to drag me through the mud okey i hear ya, but thank god that i know the truth because apparently you don`t or like i said, maybe you`ve just started to believe your own lies is the truth, i had not read this post until my clan members told me about how you are trashing me, so i guess i need to say something.

So you say that i never gave anything to the clan or helped anyone out and that i kept everything for myself, okey let`s see so the three bronze set ( top and bottom ) and the one piece bone set ( top and bottom )  that i gave to others don`t count hmmm okey i hear ya same goes with them EAD that i found which i also gave to my clan members, yea they don`t count as well, and this was in the early game where people did not have any gear at all so no your right i don`t help people i keep everything for myself or wait a min.

And yes i did sell that Falchion so i could get max ng grade weapon and i also think i bought my Devotion set with those adena...!!!

As for that staff and your saying that the entire clan agreed with you that i was a moron, well ummm why are they pm`ing me telling how big a cunt you are for screwing them over like you did, and for the record i did not rage quit, i accepted the fact that some people were not happy about me upgrading it and 1 nuker which i think were Pacific,  ( not sure ) went loco haha, so i thought you know what i better give it back, so that dps classes could use it, that was the reason for me giving that staff back, was i happy about it no not the first two days, but then i realized that i was still able to grind so i did :) 

Now about the whole clan thing, you know i did everything i could to help people out, just because that`s the person i am, which is why i don`t understand why you feel the need to all of the sudden trash me and make up all sorta lies, but i guess every man has his moments of weakness and i guess this is yours.

Anyways i was going to actually complement you here, but reading how you are trashing me yea well you go figure :)

Also i won`t be reading your answer but now that i`ve seen the real person i think i can manage :) i wish you well and gl on the server :)

Zaro out

• Like 1

Lol zaro, i didnt ''trash'' you, i have absolutely no hard feelign about you, and i never said you didnt help the clan at all, i said you seemed to have a mentality of keeping weapons for yourself even though you were a support class, whcih is what made some members angry. I didn't even trash you, it's your own little friend luke going ape shit on me spreading lies about how i screwed you over, when it's not true at all. that staff was dropped by BrainDamage, not you, not me, it was a clan item, and the fact that you tried to sell it to get a top D weapon on a support was kinda shady. But as i said i refused to trade with you cause i didn't even care if you sold it or deleted it or kept it. i didnt agree with the whole idea of gearing a support class with top weapons when we had DD's in no grade weps, but i never forced you to do anything with it. you decided on your own to put it in CWH and leave the clan without talking to me about problems members were causing towards you. When i logged the day after, i didnt even notice you were gone until striker and braindamage told me so, i thought you were offline on your alt.No idea why your friend thinks i took the staff from you and closed clan to keep it but lol. xD 

This topic is a epic facepalm.

PS: I really don't understand why u involved Fate here.

Your leader is the one who been posting bullshit about me for over a month, when my CP was in Fate, he kicked me out without talking to me  cause he said i didn't care about the clan (even though i was the most active on forums, posting guides, quests, etc. and bringing members to the forums, im even the one who made the Fate banner on the top of fate forums and he is still using it haha) and he didnt like that i was making a CP, yet the first thing he did to prepare for innova server was try to merge his clan with another clan full of CP's lol. He's just an hypocrite on forums that's all.

Yea Hapío it is all you none else do anything..

​Dear luke, enough with your bullshit, you never was part of this cland so this thread has nothing to do with you and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Well, its a bit out of main thread line now but...

Exiles as clan was really fun at start, some ppl are throwing sh1t all over Hapio and Exiles but i think we were first international clan to achive that exp bonus, we hd some troubles with members and things but things were smoother then i thought they would be.

It was really suprise for me when i logged in after 2 days afk and saw char name without crest :) and i really got mad at you, Hapio, bcs u left without any word. You could discuss it with us, we would manage it.

Thing about that staff is simple, i tallked with Zaro and Hapio 'bout that, yes it was not good move to try and sell wep to get top D grade on support, but it was just an idea by Zaro. Only thing i can say about this problem is that Zaro got missunderstanded.

Now, clan got broken and explantion why that happend will not help us. But, i appreciate it.

Cheers

I just wanna come in here and say something. I thought haplos clan was great and I'm entirely satisfied with Haplos leadership. The moments I spent the ladies and gentlemens that adventured through and with the Exiles® will forever be inscribed into my heart. I will tell tales of Haplo, our Supreme Reader, calling out in Teamspeak for our archers to volley. One by one the arrows flung from our quivers. It was no use.. There was little casualty.. Haplo was dangling from a glaive head... Just barely -- on teamspeak -- just for a moment, the faintest squeek was heard, "Run.." It was Haplo,, Some of us restarted. Some weren't so lucky.

Alas now I am kicked, a lone dwarf traveling the lands spoiling other peoples mobs until they kill me or are succumbed to my immaculate charm telling tales of the old king who once was, Haplo of Exiles.

Cheers to Haplo!

Hip Hip!