Morim

L2 Mods by Morim v3.9

Hi Morim, thx for the work :)

I installed the mods , everything is working fine except for drop/spoil (that i would love to have, main reason i took it :P )

Nothing is shown... is it just for higher level mobs?

Hi Morim, thx for the work :)

I installed the mods , everything is working fine except for drop/spoil (that i would love to have, main reason i took it :P )

Nothing is shown... is it just for higher level mobs?

​​Some mobs don't show nothing. But is not my fault, is Plakis's problem. And I don't want to touch nothing until next update about Drop/Spoil, sorry.

Hey Morim! Thanks for this great job! Also, its posible to add shield stun effect? thanks thanks!!!

What do you mean?

Hey Morim! Thanks for this great job! Also, its posible to add shield stun effect? thanks thanks!!!

What do you mean?

I dont know, maybe a collored message or something on chat when we affect the target. I dont know how it work so i cant say something specific. Sorry for bad english 

What do you mean?

I dont know, maybe a collored message or something on chat when we affect the target. I dont know how it work so i cant say something specific. Sorry for bad english 

​​In debuff mode is already maked but the opposite. I mean, when the enemy resist a message appears.

Today I tested "spoiler pach". Seems ok but "X attacked you" message is popping up in the middle of the screan every time you are attacked and is distracting. Can you move that msg in left up of the screen, where now is appearing "you inflicted dmg"? Or better, erase both messages from the screen. I really just want to see if spoil is landing or not from the spoiler mod.

Today I tested "spoiler pach". Seems ok but "X attacked you" message is popping up in the middle of the screan every time you are attacked and is distracting. Can you move that msg in left up of the screen, where now is appearing "you inflicted dmg"? Or better, erase both messages from the screen. I really just want to see if spoil is landing or not from the spoiler mod.

Is still appearing? So is just a bug. I will delete it in next update.

Are you using v3.2?

Fix this:

Animal Bone Fragment to Animal Bone.

mHpaG54.png

​​Thanks for the report. Drop/Spoil mod will be updated after server's update.

Also there is some incorrect amount of crystals D from Crystal Mod.

Send me PM with screens and correct value

Problem with not showing all mob drop/spoils is because there are different ID mobs (name is the same) it was always like that in DV for example (two types of wyrms - faster ones and slower ones) its not a bug 

Thank you Morim for the wonderfull work and the time invested in making this! A big thanks to the server team too for allowing this as on other servers admins were like we know you`ll use this anyway and it won`t affect the gameplay at all but you can`t even think about it while in the forums or talk about it openly. Yes there are some stuff like the animal bone thing but it`s clear what that is so :D Not  a big deal.

Morim, is it possible to get only drop/spoil, whithout the rest, please?I like the game pretty much as it is, but it would be so great to know what you can spoil off mob w/o googling evey mob all the time...Thanks in advance!

Morim, is it possible to get only drop/spoil, whithout the rest, please?I like the game pretty much as it is, but it would be so great to know what you can spoil off mob w/o googling evey mob all the time...Thanks in advance!

Read the how to install.txt. You can install mods separately

​oh..thats great ty vm :D

You're welcome. If you're dwarf, I strong recommend you the crystal mod too.