Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

THIS IS NOT COOL!!

Lol this is part of the harcore game and you want to punish? Better focus getting smartguard protection or something like that, because the botting is serious killing server, and ban one by one its not enough

Maybe next time you just should remove fake death skill from class, because people will cry more about fake death trains.

• Like 2

Lol this is part of the harcore game and you want to punish? Better focus getting smartguard protection or something like that, because the botting is serious killing server, and ban one by one its not enough

Maybe next time you just should remove fake death skill from class, because people will cry more about fake death trains.

​From official patchnote for 1.0

a character who was killed in a peaceful area (in any settlement) does not lose %.

a character, who died in a peaceful area (in any settlement) does not lose items.

If you lose somthing then it a bug

• Like 1

Okey that he lost item is a bug i guess. But who said it is not allowed to pull mobs into the town ?

Nobody, just pulling mobs in the town loses its meaning.

Okey that he lost item is a bug i guess. But who said it is not allowed to pull mobs into the town ?

​the only problem here is: it shouldnt be possible to drag mobs from over 533243267467 miles

​the mob dragging is not a problm, it intended to work that way, the ppl droping in town is indeed a bug that is going to be fixed and for the ppl doing this actions they are exploiting a bug to their advantage as so they will be banned. There's nothing more to discuss here.

• Like 1

​the only problem here is: it shouldnt be possible to drag mobs from over 533243267467 miles

​the mob dragging is not a problm, it intended to work that way, the ppl droping in town is indeed a bug that is going to be fixed and for the ppl doing this actions they are exploiting a bug to their advantage as so they will be banned. There's nothing more to discuss here.

​why is that a bug? confusin from darkelfs is exactly a skill to make the mobs switch to the next target

​why is that a bug? confusin from darkelfs is exactly a skill to make the mobs switch to the next target

​droping and loosing exp in town is the bug, not the other stuff.

​both shouldnt be possible ;)

Jw5K7V3t

Wzb0xZ9i

DZMjViWl

egTokmHH

is this far enough for you or do i need to loose my time taking the mob to giran just to make you understand you are wrong?

next time unless you are sure pls dont make so much fuss about it.

Edited by San0
  • Like 2

Darkrinoa, that's the whole idea of AoE / train exp lol. Just making mobs unable to enter towns or making it so people who die in towns don't lose exp and can't drop items would easily fix this. No need to put some distance limit on monsters and fuck up AoE exp in the process.

the only problm i see here is retardness... none of this "bugs" is actualy a problm if ppl would be like normal persons with something inside of their skulls besides stupidity.

Well  honestly the mobs should dissapear and respawn if they are taken toooooooooooo much distance away from the spawn location.

But what can you do? :)

I mean if this is the way it should work , crying wont solve anything!

Monsters disappearing to spawn back to their initial location was never part of retail/classic, that's only in some private servers. on retail it was fixed VERY quickly and we couldn't lure mobs to town anymore, but making monster teleport back after a certain distance would be dumb in my opinion. AoE exp is the only fun way to exp in my opinion when you play legit, grinding monster 1 by 1 is boring as fuck xD 

Monsters disappearing to spawn back to their initial location was never part of retail/classic, that's only in some private servers. on retail it was fixed VERY quickly and we couldn't lure mobs to town anymore, but making monster teleport back after a certain distance would be dumb in my opinion. AoE exp is the only fun way to exp in my opinion when you play legit, grinding monster 1 by 1 is boring as fuck xD 

​On retail it was normal... thats bullshit what ya talking..

it got fixed after we did pull a few times a raid into giran.... well we went to jail ( temp ban ) for 1 week for doing that.

But on retail.. mobs lost interest to chase you and ran back... or even disappeared after you agroed them again and still running away.

( just talking about real retail NcSoft servers )...

you were still able to aoe... tho

it got fixed after we did pull a few times a raid into giran.... well we went to jail ( temp ban ) for 1 week for doing that.

But on retail.. mobs lost interest to chase you and ran back... or even disappeared after you agroed them again and still running away.

​Monsters NEVER disapeared on retail, they lost interest and stopped running unless you would aggro them back, just like on the server here lol. when a tank is making trains if you run to much with mobs on you, you often have to go back and re-aggro them. It's completely normal.

​Monsters NEVER disapeared on retail, they lost interest and stopped running unless you would aggro them back, just like on the server here lol. when a tank is making trains if you run to much with mobs on you, you often have to go back and re-aggro them. It's completely normal.

​thats what id say... well and that they disappeared after some time ... when you did agro them more as 2-3 times i cant remember the timespan anyways... and i won´t argue about it.