LastRaven

One more thing.

We don't hate Russian players, but we do hate the fact they only speak Russian, like the whole world is Russian.

So we willl not start to invite Russian speaking/typing ppl. The idea is do make this an EU/NA clan with English chat, so that the whole clan can read and respond.

​That sounds really offensive, regardles from where people is from, if they can speak english enough to comunicate should be enough.

Sounds nice. Ive just filled out the application form ingame :)

​yes i saw that. I clikced on your name, and then i saw the 24h penaly message. after that your name disappeared from the list, so youll have to fill it in again ;)

Ok, weird. I've done it a 2nd time now. :D

Ehm, I'm Spanish and I speak English in my clan on teamspeak as well as ingame chat.

​hi morim, pls send a clan application trough the ingame clanlist ;)

whats your ingame nick?

I'm Morim ingame, but I'm already a member of Fate. I'm just telling you that nationality isn't important.

Hello everybody,

Clan Gmen EU/NA is recruiting all kinds of classes (but no bots).

Gmen originally comes from the early years of Bartz on retail. We were a big group that played together and had an ally called Dawn.

A few of us came back to the grind of L2, because we miss the game and could not find it elsewhere.

But that does not mean we are no lifers and only play L2. No, we play L2 a few hours when we can.

And thats why we are hoping to recruit players who have the same idea and the same wishes. Who want to play the old L2 in a nice clan, without only no lifers who are no living the shit out of L2 cuz they sell adena, or are botting cuz they do not like the grind.

Because the clan is just created, we recruit all kind of lvl's and classes. Because in the end every class is important to get further in the game.

We know this server has a mana recharge bug so most of you guys are mages, so we are hoping to invite a lot of other classes too. A dedicated spoiler can make big money on high lvls. A dedicated PP will be known for his/her high lvl buffs. etc etc.

One more thing.

We don't hate Russian players, but we do hate the fact they only speak Russian, like the whole world is Russian.

So we willl not start to invite Russian speaking/typing ppl. The idea is do make this an EU/NA clan with English chat, so that the whole clan can read and respond.

You can fill in your application form through the ingame clanlist, or you can PM/mail RinoaHeartilly.

Hope to see you ingame ;)

I dont know of a clan yet still searching as well! Add me in game if you see me and ill add you if I see you first haha!

Nickname: TheOne (Orc Shaman) lvl 23 

What is your ingame name?

Hi everyone!, Yes there is another NA/EU clan recruiting ;)

We are DwarvenMafia and we're looking for only english speaking NA/EU players. We are mainly East Coast NA currently, and are trying to unite the English speakers on the server.... we want those big castles.

If youre interested try using the ingame application process.... or just pm me on "Tackle", or some of the other members: "Mafioso", "Deezbuffs", "Fiery"

We use teamspeak and all that jazz... or just message me on the forums

Hi everyone!, Yes there is another NA/EU clan recruiting ;)

We are DwarvenMafia and we're looking for only english speaking NA/EU players. We are mainly East Coast NA currently, and are trying to unite the English speakers on the server.... we want those big castles.

If youre interested try using the ingame application process.... or just pm me on "Tackle", or some of the other members: "Mafioso", "Deezbuffs", "Fiery"

We use teamspeak and all that jazz... or just message me on the forums

​well, we went to l2classic eu

but innova sux, no service, no real bots being banned, etc etc

so we are back ( 2 players).

we started all over, cuz our last chars were transferred into pkers haha.

ill pm some of the names above, my nickname is slammers ;)

​first of many, let first month subscription finish and there will be many ppl like you comming back.

lot of ppl tried to warn everyone who said they would leave to innova cus of the pink dream server, well, seams the dream is not so pink afterall :)

• Like 1