Sign in to follow this  
mjou

Spawn killing on FI over and over is this allowed?

Does this rule aply here?

1.14 Interfere with the other players’ gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs. (for example, blocking access to the GC with summons, pets, transformations, etc.).

And to clarify i don't care about exp as you can see from that clip but some randoms also get killed in the process... its just bullsh1t imo and should be punished (no mather who does it)

It can be done on every teleport point except if you teleporting between towns. He is not restricting you from getting in location, you are already in it. It was made peace zone because it's only option to get there, you can't run from different location, you have enough time to react to his actions. 

Will check, maybe restrict mobs from running in spawn location.

Thanks for the reply!

So what you are saying if i would have streamed the first time where he like insta killed me before my screen went from black to FI beach, then it would be punishable? Cause i did not had time to react to that. So technically it prevented me from going to the Sailren NPC... there :D 

But loose from the fact w/e the rules are, it stays very toxic behaviour. 

42 minutes ago, mjou said:

Thanks for the reply!

So what you are saying if i would have streamed the first time where he like insta killed me before my screen went from black to FI beach, then it would be punishable? Cause i did not had time to react to that. So technically it prevented me from going to the Sailren NPC... there :D 

But loose from the fact w/e the rules are, it stays very toxic behaviour. 

In current times you can tell it's toxic about almost everything. As I said, we will discuss it and maybe restrict mobs from entering spawn zone.

On 11/2/2021 at 9:19 PM, Koll said:

we will discuss it and maybe restrict mobs from entering spawn zone.

it should have been done for a long time

4 hours ago, Amorfius said:

it should have been done for a long time

No, non of teleport points have protection, you can be killed after every teleport except if you teleporting between towns. Video showed that ONLY option for you to die is to be AFK after teleport, which can be after every teleport in ANY location ( except towns ).

19 hours ago, Koll said:

No, non of teleport points have protection, you can be killed after every teleport except if you teleporting between towns. Video showed that ONLY option for you to die is to be AFK after teleport, which can be after every teleport in ANY location ( except towns ).

ooo how wrong you are, I often saw there how the monster was driven in circles just around the teleport
and as soon as someone jumps to the island ... the driver of the monster reboots - and after 1 second the monster beats the one who has already jumped
which for PP EE and many other classes = death with 1-2 hits

monster running speed is crazy

and if you made a big mistake jumping to the island without buff ....
you are 100% dead