Sign in to follow this  
darkmyself

Drop rate decreased

since fixing the adena drop rate i really think the general drop rate decreased, before the fix i used to get almost the same amount of items every buff, now i barely get the same items, and our guild was getting proof of blood in cruma, after the fix it really seems the drop rate decreased

please check it out

I already told them in Beta, drop rate of full items is much 2 high (Fists of Butcher, Viper Fang etc. in Orc Area, Bows, dirks  in dwarven area etc.) Nobody was interested. Some told me it is absolutely no problem, who cares about low lvl weapons.
Well....bot users did. All they had to do is have dozens of low lvl bots that farmed 2+ x 60k weapons in 1 hour. I am quite sure some made serveral millions this way.

i'm not talking about the beta, i'm talking about now!! since they fixed the adena drop chance, everything changed, i'm almost not getting drops or mats at all, it really decreased a lot that day, this is about 5~6 days ago

i'm not talking about the beta, i'm talking about now!! since they fixed the adena drop chance, everything changed, i'm almost not getting drops or mats at all, it really decreased a lot that day, this is about 5~6 days ago

​You didn't understand what he said, drop rate has always been bug with armor/weapon/jewels (even with high rate it was pretty obvious) and they are correct now.

Banish3d: any correction for players means increasing, not decreasing

i remember interesting accident when i worked on c1 server. without any announcement I had increased party of 2 players rate from original 7% to 10%

after some time received report "party rates wrong, please correct it". i thought "tru hardcorers, they really love hardcore" and lowered rates back to 7%

replied to that player: "rates now are correct". he gone mad "things are even worse, I wanted you to increase rates, not lower" problem was that he played 

with 30% rates in other chronicles before and 10% for him were too low, but instead of saying "please increase rates", he said "we need correct rates"

Sign in to follow this