DEADPOOLL

Some rework in server

Some rework in server  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to make the area from Devil Isle chests ( Life tower control chests ) PVP ZONE when its night?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What do you think about DYES +4-4 that can be exchanged for +2 -1/+3-1/+4 -3/+4 -2...

• Its a nice goal could be reworked for new area with this new update
    • Its a nice goal could be reworked for another higher level area
    • No its fine where it is

Hello guys i was talking with Koll about some updates in server and I decide to make this topic to see and show what the server people think about, so vote :)

Edited by DEADPOOLL

That's just funny
from the very beginning everything was perfect
then they started crying about Tirex - and they made it as convenient for the top clan
there is no way to make it like LOA (so that with a small chance - it appears from a killed monster - in a group of more than 4+ people -)
which would be perfect
Further pvp - make the entire pvp map a zone ALL - so that it is convenient for you.

zaken's island - the same problem ,,, because of the crying, they killed the location - there was only the quest Zaken's cape and the experience scrolls - and again you want to crash and this ... where only top players can live

• Like 4

I agree with you on the need for consideration about lower level zones.

There is problem, that market situation is build on what people are able to farm solo with full boxed party. Bringing some changes to make some things resctricted to these solo farmers would be good for server all together imo. These zones, for example devil isle chests are being farmed by 1-2 ppl at the moment, with gazilion boxes, pvp zone would make it more competitive and harder for them to solo farm them. Similar situation with Trex. 

Edited by Yaeogk
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Amorfius said:

That's just funny
from the very beginning everything was perfect
then they started crying about Tirex - and they made it as convenient for the top clan
there is no way to make it like LOA (so that with a small chance - it appears from a killed monster - in a group of more than 4+ people -)
which would be perfect
Further pvp - make the entire pvp map a zone ALL - so that it is convenient for you.

zaken's island - the same problem ,,, because of the crying, they killed the location - there was only the quest Zaken's cape and the experience scrolls - and again you want to crash and this ... where only top players can live

About trex i dont know why it spawn on SOLO area, when it spawn just kill randoms farming tissues, its the "BOSS" of island and its not the higher level mob on island, for sure no way to make it like Knoriks how many trexs do u want to spawn per day?
I understand why u dont want PVP ZONE u just hit carbonemys but the game is more than hit carbonemys
Zaken island i just want pvp zone at night because its some "Special event", during the day you can keep your PVE without problem, also could be reworked/improved "Zaken Minion Midnight Nightmare" would be some good action also, if u want to dominate/farm something you should fight for it. For now solo farmers farm it because there`s 0 punishment for it, they dont care for nothing just for adena.

One day you will have 85 lvl wanali and trex lv 82 will be problem again.
Either you make the droprate of T-rex irrelevant to lvl of DD or change his lvl every patch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

One day you will have 85 lvl wanali and trex lv 82 will be problem again.
Either you make the droprate of T-rex irrelevant to lvl of DD or change his lvl every patch.

Pterosaurs are 81 that`s why i said about 82 trex, btw with this new update will have new goals so i guess its fine trex at 82 level.

3 hours ago, DEADPOOLL said:

About trex i dont know why it spawn on SOLO area, when it spawn just kill randoms farming tissues, its the "BOSS" of island and its not the higher level mob on island, for sure no way to make it like Knoriks how many trexs do u want to spawn per day?
I understand why u dont want PVP ZONE u just hit carbonemys but the game is more than hit carbonemys
Zaken island i just want pvp zone at night because its some "Special event", during the day you can keep your PVE without problem, also could be reworked/improved "Zaken Minion Midnight Nightmare" would be some good action also, if u want to dominate/farm something you should fight for it. For now solo farmers farm it because there`s 0 punishment for it, they dont care for nothing just for adena.

At the very beginning, the tirex appeared randomly in 5 places (without an announcement, without anything)
then someone cried - the administrator consoled the suffering ...
and Tirex became a solo respawn in 1 place --- where solo farmers are waiting for him
for which the admin did everything ...
if admins want they can do Tirex the same way --- like Knoriks
there would be a desire.
ha account of single farmers - that's the reason why you want a pvp location - come to kill and not get karma

somewhere I understand you - you want an adrenaline rush of entertainment and so on

but there are other people like me - I'm a sociopath - a loner ... (I don't care about your pvp at all)
as I was already told that I can delete the game because I am an idiot and do not understand lineage

• Like 2

1 - NO

2 - NO

3 - this dyes will already drop in some new places on next patch.

thank you for your suggestions.

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, San0 said:

1 - NO

2 - NO

3 - this dyes will already drop in some new places on next patch.

thank you for your suggestions.

About 2 and 3 good to know and nice(Specially 3 :D), btw about number 1 I cannot agree, as koll asked me to make a video to show you how it works and how they "Block" the farm i did it, also pay attention at minute 33:40 he bugged somehow and was killing my PR without FLAG/PK i have no idea how he do it but he always do it and at I finally recorded their abusing bug.

At this video i was just with 2 friends, could had more but ppl dont like to come for it because this fiesta, they just waste time there and nobody farm.

Edited by DEADPOOLL
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, DEADPOOLL said:

Про 2 и 3 хорошо знать и хорошо (особенно 3: D), кстати, с номером 1 я не могу согласиться, так как Колл попросил меня сделать видео, чтобы показать вам, как это работает и как они «блокируют» ферму, которую я сделал, также обратите внимание на минуту 33:40 он как-то прослушивал и убивал мой PR без FLAG / PK, я понятия не имею, как он это делает, но он всегда это делает, и я наконец записал их злоупотребление ошибкой.

На этом видео я был только с двумя друзьями, мог бы иметь больше, но люди не хотят приходить за этим, потому что на этой фиесте они просто зря тратят время и никто не занимается сельским хозяйством.

Mega Farms ... Owned Farms.
Admins need to do something like that - so that there are no such farms.
or 1 chest for 1 ip or something else
since this is no longer a game - this is a swamp
2 people farm a location with 20 characters
------
I, with my 4-5, just a trifle that somewhere there farm experience

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Amorfius said:

------

That's why im asking for PVP zone, i guess now you understand :)

I would like to know how they killing flagged char without flagged themselfs.

5 hours ago, Amorfius said:

------

Did u once in your life visit DI boxes ? These shabis like u said already passed "swamp" stage its big circus every night time.

I don't think you will manage to pin that bug on wk as an abuse. It's not his fault that he is not flagging even though he is supposed to by mechanics. I'm sure he is aware of how it works, but there is no way to prove it.

3 hours ago, DEADPOOLL said:

That's why im asking for PVP zone, i guess now you understand

no, you're wrong
I am against pvp zone ...
but I am more for that there you can farm 1-2 windows
- but not 1 person 10 characters
let the admins link to the ip
so that 1 box for 1 ip
or remove them altogether
and let DI return as at the very beginning for beginners
there was no need to strengthen monsters several times

pvp zone will untie everyone's hands - against single players and beginners too
and no need to say that they will not be touched

The administration has long needed to make a restriction on the Scroll of experience from the chest
that it could only be used by level 1-79 inclusive
but with 80 no

you can make the scrolls of experience indescribable
that is, who received the scroll is the one who uses

Edited by Amorfius

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

I don't think you will manage to pin that bug on wk as an abuse. It's not his fault that he is not flagging even though he is supposed to by mechanics. I'm sure he is aware of how it works, but there is no way to prove it.

He was flaging before, then when we started to focus kill him he started with it... The prove its the video.. he did many times not a single one he know what was going on.

just make zaken scrolls untradeable (but you gotta do it without announcement, coz then ppl would hoard them same like they did with 100% xp scrolls/bresses from tiger event :d). That way you solve all this box farming, if ppl want to go farm it for their party, they can just gate there every night, get 1 scroll each and done (i dont think its worth it but i might be wrong, and if i am wrong, then that would mean actually active parties would be gathering there each night which could leave in pvp? j/k, no pvps for you folks)

also if isnt worthy for late game players anymore, good, at least newbies who could actually lvl up there around the area will have chance to get it and boost their xp a little bit

• Like 3

On 12/2/2021 at 8:04 PM, MoDoy said:

just make zaken scrolls untradeable (but you gotta do it without announcement, coz then ppl would hoard them same like they did with 100% xp scrolls/bresses from tiger event :d). That way you solve all this box farming, if ppl want to go farm it for their party, they can just gate there every night, get 1 scroll each and done (i dont think its worth it but i might be wrong, and if i am wrong, then that would mean actually active parties would be gathering there each night which could leave in pvp? j/k, no pvps for you folks)

also if isnt worthy for late game players anymore, good, at least newbies who could actually lvl up there around the area will have chance to get it and boost their xp a little bit

make scrolls temporary ... for 3-7 days
and then they will disappear

and make them so that they cannot be transferred to another character

Edited by Amorfius
  • Like 2