San0

classic.club Heine Update Patch Notes

55 minutes ago, San0 said:

Destroyer/Titan and Bounty Hunter/Fortune Seeker 

ok, I understand bards dont get rush, but why gladiator dont get rush? 

wtf... all warriors will have rush on his skills but glad dont. want to penalty zhitty? want to make dual price drop?

about BD's and Pala's, still dont get any good skill to play in oly.

Pala have stun, ok, is rasonable,

But BD cant resist debuffs, cant heal, cant give any hard CC and cant burst enemy. 

How is ur plan to make ppl want to play this class? 

in this server we dont have other ppl who come and say "wtf, I want to play bd, is really enjoyable classe!". ppl just play BD couse CP need.

I play here from 2016, I start with BD and stay here all this years, I really want to have a classe with the same chance to than the others. or just make essence patch and have just 1 enchanter for all party and we stop cry about BD, just delete the classe . take this extra slots for tanks and extra heallers.

is reazy, all this enchanters have this stun slash, give it and is done.

no dances lvl 80+ any mechanic to be good in something. U just be there like a box.

BD AND SWS are support classes they have their role, and it will stay like that, BD and SWS will never be a solo master race, or a olympiad master of all the duels.

2 minutes ago, darksinger said:

How is ur plan to make ppl want to play this class? 

Maybe add magic dmg to Hex and Power Break like it was in past chronicles

Gladiator already has a mobility skill that he can use on demand and covers a bigger distance then any of this rushes for the duration of the skill.

1 minute ago, San0 said:

BD AND SWS are support classes they have their role, and it will stay like that, BD and SWS will never be a solo master race, or a olympiad master of all the duels.

sws is already master race. sws can win vs any class. sws make hero in open oly with out any problem. couse have 2 silence's. (hard CC) and can resist debufs with pury.

BD is just go there, press f1 until get 1 debuff, get 1 stun by poney, and die 9 seconds stopped.

The diference is about any way to win, is not about be overpower, be top 1 farmer, etc. is just have some way to win matchs. 

how to win with sws? use ud tali + pury song,  use second talic, root, silence, f1 done.

who dont see that is a big direrence in this classes is blind.

leave this topic clean to discuss about patch features or problems, if you want to complain about other general stuff in this case how bad you think bd is and it should have new skills to be stronger you can create another topic where i gonna give you the same answer i gave here. BD and SWS have their role in the game, both classes are needed and have people who enjoy their role,

1 hour ago, San0 said:

Spectral dancer

• - Hex
  • - Arrest 
  • - Freezing Strike 

0 CHANGES on bleed/poison,

why change hex and dont change power break?

no dances lvl 81+.

any change that help in oly.

#forgottenclass

22 minutes ago, darksinger said:

sws is already master race. sws can win vs any class. sws make hero in open oly with out any problem. couse have 2 silence's. (hard CC) and can resist debufs with pury.

silence is soft CC tho :D 

but boiz, do you realize what for heine was used in past? and why was it added instead of rune/goddard and their locations? the place with portal to other dimension just opened, spoiler next update? POG

Hellbound | L2 NOTE

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Lykra said:

Appreciate the addition of Titan rush. Curious why they don’t get any additional skill ups. It is almost impossible to CC someone 82+ except with Uppercut which is very slow skill and “pushes” the enemy when they get knocked down so you have to run a step before you can hit them again. If anyone has used it, it is VERY frustrating.

Patch seems good for balance and CC update on high level. Following up on this, titan got uppercut which was meant to be high lvl CC, but is left as only high lvl CC for titan now with being 3 second CC and 1.8 of that is cooldown from skill let alone running to target. Every other class with this update now has at least 7+ second CC (besides TK whose stun is only 2). If anything should titan get hammer crush at 82 like dwarves? Dwarf and titan are only class that share skill and titan does not get at 82 while both dwarves do. Biggest buff is for titan to get new roar similar to other classes getting CC's from 78 last skill level leveled up, but understand that comes with balance strength due to strength of that skill.

TLDR: Hammer crush should be looked at to mimic "sister" class that has skill at 82 and imagine roar was looked at and ignored for now but should be thought of as well.

@San0 with new runes you are making orcs Ridiculously over powered i think it’s still max crit rate with hunter song if not should be max with zealot frenzy it’s like free 80% baium ring for orcs if you take runes lvl 10 .

other than that it’s wonderful update good job for real .

forgot to mention new shilen templar buff just wow if you compine everything solo farming is better than ever 

Edited by Bellion

I've always played with SK and now I'm more excited, I think it will be good in oly since I had practically no chance against sumoners and DA, eager to test

bye bye tyrant, welcome 3rd bard(SK), welcome new meele farm king (destro), welcome back elemental mages ^^ and destros on pvp

15 minutes ago, Bellion said:

@San0 with new runes you are making orcs Ridiculously over powered i think it’s still max crit rate with hunter song if not should be max with zealot frenzy it’s like free 80% baium ring for orcs if you take runes lvl 10 .

other than that it’s wonderful update good job for real .

forgot to mention new shilen templar buff just wow if you compine everything solo farming is better than ever 

let us know when you will have one xD

• Haha 1

So, for real: When will Daggers finally get some love?! It's pathetic they're being left out once again!

And also nothing for new(er) players to catch up to level 76+...

Edited by Amdur
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Zeperios said:

Can we get 1 more clarification of patch notes. Is there level requirement for new cardinal and SK skills and are they book from Lorenzo?

sk 80
cardi 81
both need books from lorenzo

4 hours ago, San0 said:

both classes are needed and have people who enjoy their role,

tell me 1 ppl form this server who enjoy play BD in oly in this server.

just I play BD in this server and I dont enjoy.

other ppl who play bd is just couse of clan strategy. not couse they want play bd in oly.

and yes, ppl play BD couse the party need, not couse is good to play. is just to be there and press 1 macro each 2 mins.

22 minutes ago, darksinger said:

tell me 1 ppl form this server who enjoy play BD in oly in this server.

just I play BD in this server and I dont enjoy.

other ppl who play bd is just couse of clan strategy. not couse they want play bd in oly.

and yes, ppl play BD couse the party need, not couse is good to play. is just to be there and press 1 macro each 2 mins.

then if you are playing a class you dont enjoy i would suggest you trying some other classes that you might find more interesting instead of hoping for someday the game changing around your wishes or around what you would like it to be.

• Like 2