San0

classic.club Heine Update Patch Notes

1 hour ago, Bellion said:

Nah this thing is dropped not crafted should be easy

yes but you enchant each lvl, to make lvl 6 u need 2x lvl 5, to make lvl 7 u need 2x lvl 6, one day u reach lvl 9, imagine trying to "enchant" again 2nd rune lvl 9 and try to 10 with some low chance and if it fail u need to enchant again 1 rune up to lvl 9. Its crazy. The boss drop just like 3 runes lvl 1 each time u kill it

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Kim said:

San0 and Koll don't like Paladins Confirmed. :(

May god be with us, Paladins.

This game doesn't like them either. It's just Human Knight with 2 heal skills. Oh and he has pretty good buff for 1minute. Rest of the skills feel like they were slapped in with 0 thought.

1 minute ago, darksinger said:

ye ye... same with bd... u can see in the coments. he will come to flame u also :kappa

The difference is I enjoy to play paladin whatever the event. oly, siege, small pvps.

I'm okay with paladin anyway. I was just expecting new skill like this below since TK and SK had new ones in previous patches. Maybe next patch.

image.png.573f1ead6a3ab38ac72852ce83064ac6.png

I think that I'm happy with tankers not having mass chain strike.

In general I liked 99% of new patch notes. Let's test it on monday.
gJ all involved.

2 hours ago, Kim said:

The difference is I enjoy to play paladin

I also like BD, is my favorite classe. but is just about here in this server is a shit class... 

also I need to say the last changes in bard was really nice and help a lote, I just ask about some tolls to make bd playable in oly. 

a char to be playable in oly need to have CC and/or burst damage and/or resist debuf and/or be poney and keep runing and done.

6 hours ago, Kim said:

San0 and Koll don't like Paladins Confirmed.

May god be with us, Paladins.

In this update , Paladin is batter then necro. YES ? Because of SK's MIGHTY buff , all warrior is powerful in every PVP.  Mage , only element mage have a new skill, but they are also low defence and low HP. Look at the new rune, what is " 900 HP per hit " , just like a BULL, who can kill it, 2 pt or 3 pt kill one ?  So, everybody know, the real son of the son , is necro...It is destroy 's server in the future.

9 hours ago, Rizos said:

yes but you enchant each lvl, to make lvl 6 u need 2x lvl 5, to make lvl 7 u need 2x lvl 6, one day u reach lvl 9, imagine trying to "enchant" again 2nd rune lvl 9 and try to 10 with some low chance and if it fail u need to enchant again 1 rune up to lvl 9. Its crazy. The boss drop just like 3 runes lvl 1 each time u kill it

runes will be 6 lvl and 7 lvl and 8 lvl and above

Sooner or later - it will happen ...

and it will have very bad consequences.

The administration steps on a rake every time ...
they look 1/2 year ahead .. then they are not interested.

it happened many times with bosses
it was the same with other things ...

This SK buff is going to be the end of all hope for all those randoms who still dream of killing RBs :P

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Isn't it enought with these quest for free armors fruits 1 h exp scroll? RB fiesta every day at 20 cet? 

If they will add more shit "helps" it will be not anymore low rate server...it's already too fast the leveling from1 to 76

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Creative1365 said:

Isn't it enought with these quest for free armors fruits 1 h exp scroll? RB fiesta every day at 20 cet? 

If they will add more shit "helps" it will be not anymore low rate server...it's already too fast the leveling from1 to 76

what fiesta at 20 cet? the ones where 1 orc killing all rb's ?LOL

Edited by Donkihot

1 hour ago, Donkihot said:

what fiesta at 20 cet? the ones where 1 orc killing all rb's ?LOL

one orc can not killing all RB at same time :)

Edited by eXtremeBDSM

2 minutes ago, eXtremeBDSM said:

one orc can not killing all RB at same time

where are different orcs, while randoms killing 1, kiting around whole l2 map, because some dagger aggroed RB, rb farmer will kill solo 2 rb's and take loot :D but idk how things changed now, I havent played long here. 

Why would spirit of shillen have 2 min reuse time? It is on par with it's power level for offence as much us other tank buffs give boost for defence ( pala and TK) when these ones have reuse time of 5 minutes. Would it be wanted for server to have solo farmers with 2 SK's pumping this buff non stop?

11 hours ago, Amdur said:

@San0 Honest question: Is there anything planned for plebs (like me) and newcomers to catch up to 76+ a little faster?

There is nothing more to add for newcomers,its already too fast 

48 minutes ago, Yaeogk said:

Why would spirit of shillen have 2 min reuse time? It is on par with it's power level for offence as much us other tank buffs give boost for defence ( pala and TK) when these ones have reuse time of 5 minutes. Would it be wanted for server to have solo farmers with 2 SK's pumping this buff non stop?

reuse is 450 seconds, picture was from first version of the skill

it doesnt  have the same reuse as the other tank buffs cuz it also has  a shorter duration then the other tank buffs.

@San0 will higher lvl of skills: block shield, sleep from bishop/ee/mage, power break be added too, or its conscious decision not to add them and there is reasoning why block ww has lvl 2 and block shield not?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Donkihot said:

where are different orcs, while randoms killing 1, kiting around whole l2 map, because some dagger aggroed RB, rb farmer will kill solo 2 rb's and take loot  but idk how things changed now, I havent played long here. 

If randoms are scary shits of  some %%they will do that fiesta in easy way of leech exp ...one pt is enough to kill farmer on one or 2 orcs... Second i did 4 level from 59 to 63 only with 1 tyrant on daily is fcking easy to make it ... Randoms are doing daily like 2 left one finger hands BCS they don't care to make lvl faster in harder way for some ppl the fees %from leech RBS are enough for a day 

Edited by Creative1365

13 minutes ago, Rizos said:

@San0 will higher lvl of skills: block shield, sleep from bishop/ee/mage, power break be added too, or its conscious decision not to add them and there is reasoning why block ww has lvl 2 and block shield not?

they will be also increased in future with some other adjustments to other skills and other new skills

• Thanks 2