Sign in to follow this  
darksinger

Blade cancer

Ye, here we go again :)

I follow the suggestion of @sanoo @San0 and come here to make a post about the pobre dancer...

everyone knows when u join in olympiad and see a bd in the other side, u don't even open talics vs this class...

bd damage come from poison+bleed and basic ataks. But in oly, basic attacks is just go there and be in permanent CC. 

also after last changes the mass pvp is a meduza's fiesta. 

a ⚖️ balance change for this big gap maybe can be:

make puri work vs meduza. (Nerf on mass PVP) 

decrease CD of meduza (buff on oly) 

a new level/new skill  bleed and poison that work properly in high lvl chara (rush blade rip) 

(already have poison blade dance on 84~to faar)

I know is funny to talk about rush, but with this new meta desh, everyone can outplay a bd giving a face and run to the enemy. In pvp will not make a big difference couse BD still is a bd, will not give damage like a glad. But in only also will help bd with the gap close vs ranged opponents. 

Also everyone agree, blade rush looks like blade dancer 🕺

Anyway. 

The perfect kit for oly should be this meduza with a good CD and bleed poison working properly. 

Is not any big change from what we have now, and this changes can give some mechanics to bleed and meduza similar to sk game play. 

In some drastic change, this blade rush should be the perfect skill couse close the gap, give bleed and is already in range to use meduza. 😇

Ty for attention and let's see what happens

• Like 1

Also forget about power break. 

This aoe skill from pp is originally from bd ~demonic blade dancer~

It also can give some good bonus in oly to decrease patak and matak

I don't play class enough to comment on the suggested changes, but the gap between bd and any other class in oly is significant. bd have no good matchups in oly and sturggles hard, whereas all other support classes have some good matchups can perfom quite well on oly and are fun to play. I personally don't mind medusa being so effective in pvp, there is se mass puri and bp puri/cleanse to deal with it, but I understand the idea behind rebalancing this skill to give a fighting chance for bd in oly.

Edited by Yaeogk
  • Like 1

a new level/new skill  bleed and poison that work properly in high lvl chara (rush blade rip) 

dont worry even if its added u need 82 lvl :D

• Haha 1

There are few masterwork servers that you should like where blade dancers gets all buff d/s and even rush skill, maybe you playing in wrong server? The name Classic says everything itself and i dont get this your crying all around forum. With or w/o those skills you are asking for bd still will be useless vs 90% classes and rest 10% will be problaly low gear players or boxes. Accept ur role as bd or change class

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JzOo said:

The name Classic says everything itself and i dont get this your crying all around forum

And still the other classes get some skills from 4 job... 

I Am not asking for op shits from iss enchanters, (there, the rush from enchanters also give stun 3 seconds ~rush assault) I Am just asking to give something to play oly. Don't Need to be what I say, just be something to change the machines to win some matchup. 

---

Hi bleras, how are u? 😘

• Thanks 1

On 12/21/2021 at 2:38 PM, darksinger said:

Is not any big change from what we have now, and this changes can give some mechanics to bleed and meduza similar to sk game play.

Eventho they are both in "paralyze" category, they are totally different mechanically and bleed/poison dmg should not do any dmg while in meduza (because you are literally immune) - if it works, its bugged, should be fixed and thus this change wont do anything to help class

About rush, i can already feel how cancerous it will be for any classes when they wont be able to get any leeway from bards aggroing them, even after bard gets cced and you make distance between each other, because bard will just rush to them again and keep aggroing - not to say rush wont give any advantage to bd in oly, what will you do, rush to enemy and get cced on 100 range instead of 500?

Neither of the solutions you provided doesnt solve bd olympiad problem (lets face it, bd was trash in every single chronicle olympiad wise, saying sws is good now in classic, welp, sws was insanely good in h5 and was one of the top farmers)

55 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

because you are literally immune

If u have any previous debuff than get meduza, the debuffs still work, same happen with bleed poison. If I give meduza than poison bleed, will be immune, but if I give bleed poison, slow, etc the debuffs still work after paralize, ur p. Def still decreased all abominal status still on, or ppl will have bd to give the new cleanse after debuffs. 

Just have a meduza + mass purify and u installed with out debuffs. 

From the range of agro, anyway if is in close or large range, u still will be perma agro.

After cast rush with bleed, even if u get insta cc, still enemy will have bleed from rush. And if they miss the debuff I will have 1 chance to turn to the fight. If I don't have rush, they have time to w8 the cd from the cc turn back and try again. 

So yes, it will make a big diference.

With this 3/5 seconds delay until next debuff is enough time to give a full rotation of my skills: arrest, deadly strike, dance poison, meduza, use talic and full combo again. So yes, the rush and low cd in meduza change everything. Don't be immortal, don't be OP, but give a window to win when enemy fail. 

1 hour ago, darksinger said:

If u have any previous debuff than get meduza, the debuffs still work, same happen with bleed poison. If I give meduza than poison bleed, will be immune, but if I give bleed poison, slow, etc the debuffs still work after paralize, ur p. Def still decreased all abominal status still on, or ppl will have bd to give the new cleanse after debuffs. 

Just have a meduza + mass purify and u installed with out debuffs. 

If thats the case, its bugged and should be fixed, you shouldnt be able to get damage from any source of damage while in meduza (including bleed, poison, ff) - so be happy you can do this, not to have more features to abuse bugs :)

if you were getting perma aggroed in pvps, tou would know rush on bard will make big difference for dds

now in oly:

use talics, break enemy talic, give p.def p.atak debuff, bleed, poison, UD.

Titan press 1 bottom, give me a bleed with titan  stronger than bleed + poison from BD

i give meduza to use second talics, and I was already with 300 hp, get 1 hit and die.

than some1 say bd dont need adjust... 

do u see all suports in this game? how good is all in oly? than u see BD.

that is it.

Pole, if you will cry about other chars, they may eventualy change them but not yours (BD). You will be still as same as you are now... :D

So cry about changing BD not destros, summoners, EE, SE, DAs and dunno what else you cried about in hero voice today..

8 hours ago, Lafi said:

not destros, summoners, EE, SE, DAs and dunno what else you cried about in hero voice today..

is not about BD, is about a balanced olympiad.

BD is 1st the list of shit classes in oly. but also is other classes that cant have any reaction vs 90% of matchups.