Rizos

Everything added on club is missing hype element...

Just wanted to share my thoughts, its gonna be a bit negative

- Events: ok ok i know current event is copy of past event because of works on update, but.... BUT every event for past 3 years is same pattern. Farm 30 items, do some kind of "ritual procedure"(kill pumpkin, kill snowman etc), get very very medicore reward. Every event is same just the ritual procedure changes. Everytime rewards are same, i never see ppl geting hyped from event like "i take 1 week off from work will nolife this event its fking great!". Rewards are always so low u almost dont make any profit compared to days w/o event so it doesnt matter u play more during event or not. What is even worse, WHEN EVENT HAPPENS, AND YOU WANT TO FARM EVENT YOU ARE FORCED TO SAY TO CP MEMBERS TO GO FARM SOLO ON BOX CHAR BECAUSE IF YOU GO TO PARTY LOCATION WITH YOUR PACK, YOU GET LIKE 10 ITEMS/BUFF ROUND IN GC (when u split ur cp into 5 ppl farming solo, all together farm 150 event items). Isnt it retarded gc mob drop 1 event item while mob in abg also drop 1 item (abg mob has only 25% worse drop rate). Epic rewards? sure, you get either lvl 1 time limited epic(very low chance for time limited? LOL!) - useless anyway as lvl 1 epics dontr give any bonuses and you cant merge em into lvl 3 if you get several lvl 1 from event. Lvl 3 epics? yea i think it happened once, it was pretty good idea althought the chance was very low. Also couldnt use the epic on oly. New players who didnt open fat wallet could have tried their strength on oly with such epics, why such limitation? Dont you want new ppl to join oly? FI6 box on anniversary? yea again great idea on paper, until you realise the item cant be used on olympiad. More problems about FI talisman on FI farm zone complains.

- Farm content:
Ok what do we have? devil isle with shabi farming gem a stoping every low lvl pt to use decent location for 70 ppl

Zaken scrols? yea... Ever heard about rmt farmers? r33team? yea they play here. Where to find em? YES! on devil isle zaken scrols! They do nothing but farm adena to sell it for $. Dont give a sh1t about any clan or epic, just log everyday when its night time, drop wars with any clan, farm scrols, sell on market and rmt adena. You might say PK THEM! Yea, they are 77 lvl, dont give a damnt about exp, can make it back in 5 min after night ends, while you waste adena for pk scrols and risk to drop ur epics. Wanna try to farm scrol? they just log 3 tyrants and hit chest everytime it spawn so they get nothing and u get nothing. In the end you will give up because you dont get $$$ paid for siting there plus they have stacked probably like 10k of these scrols already so even if you dont let em farm and they dont let u farm for a week, they keep selling their scrols from wh and ull be forced to buy from them and help rmt clan make more $. Metalgear and qianup sounds familiar? Why not to make zaken scrols not tradeable and cut the rmt business and let more casual ppl get the scrols by themself?

GC? Ok gc is good for meele parties, but farming it for 3 years straight is boring like hell. Every new zone has worse exp, FI has much worse exp for full pt farm, New aoe zone much worse exp. 
WHY?! Why new zones are worse and worse and ppl are forced to farm 3 years old location as best exp spot? By logic every new location should be better than old so ppl have reason to migrate.
Some positives? Sure, good job with cuting off pullers from gc, mobs are cool for 76-80 ppl, pretty tanky, good exp per mob, pretty hard hiting - healers/debufers can feel useful on this stage of game. You are able to farm there daily quest which motivates ppl a lot, you can even aoe with glads/tyrants/mages

FI? Pretty bad concept with carbonemys giving crazy exp while hiting VERY weak. Carbos bugged, you see them moving slower than they do in reality. People pull away normal mobs and abuse solo farm on party zone killing just carbonemys making similar exp as in gc. When you try to farm FI normally you make half of GC exp - sad story. Trex? yea... wasnt it supposed to make ppl pvp? Why ppl dont pvp for it you might ask. Its so squishy ppl camp there with tyrants. For some reason it spawn on solo zone while solo zone ppl cant kill it alone. Before ppl from party zone reach it its dead cos 2 tyrants can kill it in 1 minute and soe before you arrive so how to pvp?. Why its so squishy? dont ask me, all i can tell you it has added resists for meele which was supposed to prevent orcs kill it fast. Guess what, you can bypass it, when you stimga trex, you "turn off" meele resist buff and you start to make like 5x more dmg than w/o stigma. Bug? probably yes. So in the end its not ppl who farm FI, kill trex but ppl who relog orcs on FI solo zone and kill it before any1 can arrive. Why not to make trex spawn with x chance while kiling FI mobs? Why not making it much more tanky. Why not decreasing respawn time/increasing drop rate as we move on with new updates and new zones?
Ok so no exp, no trex farm, no pvp, why to farm there? There is 1 solid reason. Very good quest that helps new players catch up with bracelet, one of rare new things on club that was well made. Other reason is to go spoil NM/MJ plate parts to make some adena. another good reason is farming daily quest - next good idea from club admins, sadly you farm it 2x slower than in gc.
drop rate from mobs - seems ok especially armor parts, and commanders drop/ptero drop is good

FI talisman? pretty bugged. SKill power bonus doesnt work on some skills for example dagger skills. Clarity effect? Doesnt work on mage/healer skills - classes that care the most bout mana management. Stun attack? next bug, talik gives stun defence not attack - cry more warlords, cost efficiency? Totally not worth it. You spend 1,5b to try 10% chance to get fi lvl 5.
Where is the problem? Mostly problem lies in trex fang bottleneck. Drop rate is low, respawn long, considering u farm every trex u can click 1 talisman on whole server per 1-2 weeks. (1 on whole server(!)), Ppl tend to overprice fangs cos they monopolize it. They dont try their own talik so why let others to do it cheap if farm goes so slow right? Wanna farm trex? go camp it every 2h standing on FI solo location doing nothing instead of taking ur cp for exp.

Lilith/Anakim? Please... im getting pissed when i think about it. Lets start from positives. On paper it looks good, like many things on club. New zone for aoe classes, new zone with high lvl mobs, mobs have gem a, a grade hvy/robe parts and even full items! New bosses with crazy drops and new item to farm(!) - thing ppl get the most hype to play. Looks good on paper huh? I bet you waited like crazy for new update and planned to farm hard on holiday period. In reality its same sh1t like events on club. Not worth to update ur client, better go farm gc, ull get more adena and better exp

expectations vs reality:
high lvl mobs, easier way to reach 82? Nope, exp worse than in 3 years old location(gc)

(expectations)Finally spot for mages? In theory yes, you can aoe there. (reality)In fact once you see destro aoe there with lance, you will realise its not mage farm spot but destro farm spot. Better go aoe in gc with proper ol/wl debufing mobs its not that hard and you make more exp than in new zone plus dont need so many active pullers. Also mobs in new zone have high m def and weak p def destro kill em with 3-4 crits from polearm, Mage need like 20 nukes to kill royal knight. Exp per mob is joke, 2 types of mobs got exp adjusted, other mobs give similar exp like FI solo zone

(expectations)Finally ppl can farm gem a, gem a price will drop, craft of a grades will be finally worth it! market will move from b grades ++ towards a grades and "inflate" b grades +16-20 which gives new commers oportunity to catch up! (reality)NOPE! Drop rate on new zone sux hard, You get more items from FI 1 by 1 farm than lilith/anakim fields aoe. Each item has rly low chance to drop, You can farm several hours and drop 0 gem a or a grade parts for robe. Add the fact the zone sucks for exp, no1 will farm there so market will not receive ez source of Gem A. Rip ur dreams.

(expectations)Im bored to farm same mobs for 3 years, FK GC/FI, lets make primes in new zone! (reality)Sure bro. Once you realize you cant farm bracelet coins, or daily quest in new zone there is ZERO SENSE to go there. No quests, no daily, no exp, no drop. Why new area doesnt offer smth every1 would go there instead of old spots. Thats how l2 updates always worked like, right?GC added? - a grades started to drop, FI added? - new talisman, on official goddard teritory added? - attibute system, s grades. Lilith anakim added? You can farm old items, with lower chance than in old locations, and get lower exp than in old locations. Why no1 farms there now right? :D

Oh i almost forgot. There are fortresses added with lilith and anakim boss. Wait what? Isnt it urban legend? Any1 saw any fortress? Does it even work? 1 week passed since update, no1 saw it. If it even works then it needs so many mobs to be killed that its as profitable as club events :D

- PvP
Ok, here you can find some positives. What did we have in past
- dagger fixed, maybe not op but if u know how to play it and have good gear, ull have fun, still need some adjustments after other classes got excape tool and ur shadowstep has 1 min reuse and cost a lot of mp imo, and u cant lvl up bleed while destros have 2x stronger bleed
- Archers- bad but atleast buffed. Pretty situational class, Buff didnt affect em too much but atleast they get smth every update. Much more worth to play mage than archer imo
- Mages: Decreased mana cost, kiss of eva, boosted skill power, physical silence, blink. This class received the definitely the most love lately - in my opinion good changes, especially closing gap between necro and elemental mage
- Destros: definitely positive changes, especially last update. Spirit of shilien will be too OP plus help solo farmers to kill any boss while vamping 40%(BAD!) but pvp wise i like the changes. Probably most op class after recent update
- WLs good change with stun debuff, sadly FI talisman is bugged so you cant use full potential of the class. Need a lot of epix like dagger to be efficient ;(
- Summoners - definitely healthier than on official. Most of dmg comes from summon not from summoner being nuker. Very good class for pvp/pve/oly. Sarly many summoners still live in 2018 and dont have meele weapon with othel for farm :D
- PvP zones on epics

Negatives:
- A lot of "pussy friendly" things like canceling war w/o consequences, farming endgame locs/zaken scrols pretty much w/o any punishment
- No spot to fight for. There is no zone that is attractive for ppl  that ppl would fight to farm there. Every spot is similar, 1 room in gc taken? u go to another, same on fi, same in new location
- Trex mentioned above, too easy to kill, before enemies can arrive. You dont see message if ur too far
- Hekaton - same bug as on trex, cant see msg when it die too far. Drops not too attractive, definitely too squishy, ez to kill before enemy arrives.
- Zaken scrols? RMT swamp, drop war and enemy cant do anythign about ur existence

New commers? server advertisement looks ok. Problem is ppl that come to server see every1 run in star wars mode, +8 set, +16 weapon b grade. To get similar gear you need to invest several thausand euros. For what, to start on old server? Even if you want to give this server a chance, you are forced to pay 10 euro to exp buffer on ur ass as total newbie on 20lvl location.
Why Admins dont make some changes new ppl can play several months w/o paying for premium here? Why endgame doesnt move forward? On official new zones are added, new grade of items. New items make old items +++ "inflate". For example s grade +0 has stats of b grade +16. plus you get bigger soulshot bonus. This way you join the server, farm new zone and can farm items that are equivalent of these b grades +16, every1 has on the server, so you can catch up easy. For some reason club doesnt go into this direction. Same goes for exp. New zone should have much better exp so ppl who didnt play that much before or just joined server have chance to catch up this 84 lvl ppl who nolifed in past updates. Thats how every official server worked. The longer server lives, the faster you can reach endgame plus "new endgame" is created for old players to farm. Also events could help new ppl. Get some time limited epics, go on oly, test things out without investing 2k euro to get baium3

End game?
Pretty cancerous. You need to have a lot of box chars to farm "endgame content". AQ, core, orfen, zaken - you need low lvl chars. Tablets? low lvl char. Gem a? low lvl char cos new zone drop rate sux. going towards 82+? stay in gc and farm blue as new spots are worse. Epic priests? drop so low that not worth it plus u need low lvl char. Trex/hekaton? Have box char reloged while farming with main in different location.

Final conclusion?

Who remembers legendary "TIGER EVENT"? the event ppl farmed 500x 100% exp scrol per char/ 300 brez etc. My bet is club fkd up on this event hard, ppl stacked crazy amount of consumeables you usually need to donate to get. Admins were shocked, since then for 3 years straight they are always WAY TOO AFRAID to make smth cool for players. TO add some crazy good location to farm, to add some new meta items,  to push endgame further with crazy exp locations/item drops,to make some relevant rewards from event/event drop rate. Everything Admins add since 3 years is average/low irrelevant stuff. Thats my opinion. We are just stucked in 2018 and only relevant things that changed since then are these new skills added to classes that i described in "PVP" section. We still farm same mobs, use same gear

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 5

finally someone stepped forward and adressed the issues on club. I can tell i agree with everything.
Also about events,why club is so scared of adding  lvl 1 epics permanent(at least the basic ones like Core,Orfen,AQ) ? I can tell you for sure that such events will attact more and more ppl.

• Like 2

Dear admins

I'm not sure if you are realize what Rizos wrote above... Agreed with everything and im pretty sure most of his enemies also.
Anyway you can still go into game and ask other ppl who doesn't use/have Discord/forum...

For other people who disagree, write your objections/opinions...

Good post Rizos. Unfortunately it seems a lot of the time the players and admins are talking past each other. Our feedback doesn’t really seem to be heard or appreciated. Either that or we aren’t effectively communicating what we enjoy about the Classic experience.

I think for most people Lineage 2 is about the grind/journey to becoming powerful. The last two content patches haven’t added a whole heck of a lot to make that journey more interesting and fun. Sure there’s long-term and difficult to obtain items you can grind for and make your character more powerful, but if you aren’t having fun 99.9% of the way there, is it really a successful content patch?

The new zone ...i was wondering it will be some hard AOE /solo area for old 80+good stacked players or needed at least 6 person active the drop and spoil when i saw it was amazing but... Reality is shit i get for 3 hours on AOE full inventory with shit ref even grocery npc don't want it ,the dye,gem a life stone and armors are pretty nice idea but shit BCS cloths are not easy to afford and u can't drop it too often.also we need more spots for magic tablets what about add it to mobs at new area?

...now ...is not worth to go there even with spoil +destro easy ...

Di .. is fcking farm fiesta where you are with rmt farmer or u can't go there BCS every one have to agree with them or can't go in .

Fi is useless with that trex spawn 6 hours or something ... The idea with random spawn after x killed monster are pretty good but it should count to a group or like in loa with kariks,with some % to appear near you after kill mob.

Playing here isn't worth if you don't play with team or with full supp box and at least 2 dd box or one stacked Tyr 

The rbs are the most shit things which i saw here ...u deleted the alert from map to let farmers even control it better ..instead of cut drop or delete drop from dk ...now if new player want lvl up ..he will not see boss till 55lv+till boss daily fiesta 

About epics i will not say isn't possible to afford sit without farm in ally or open wallet... 

Isn't it good idea to put some clan instances (the RB with exp),pt instances where new co would be able to afford some good exp or we?even if they will get epics 2 lvl not tradeable wouldn't it be worth?

Changes on destro are amazing worth to play but ...with sos   farmers will melt even faster rbs.

Archers are hard to play in pvp too less DMG even with hex etc...only good is to play or and try kill someone with fatal strike .

Wl players shouldn't even think to come here and play..

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

"i take 1 week off from work will nolife this event its fking great!". 

Bro, nobody is gonna take 1 week of vacation because event is happening in game :DDDD like wtf, bro wake up. 

Also I like the fact that, everyone in general chat (discord) is  talking about patch, about server, pointing out all the garbage server has, no pvp, no good new pve location and bla bla bla, everyone fc**** talking about it. It is not something new Rizos said here. He said the same shit people talking about for a year now. 
Same thing on forum, people made shit loads of post here about server and its condition and made arguments, nothing new. 

But if this post will get special treatment (from gm's) above everyone else and changes will be made(or something, or topic will not be closed like others people) I will be really pissed and I think most people will be also. 
Edits: just fixing grammar

Edited by Donkihot

As much as I was hyped for Anakim/Lilith, I sure as hell won't bother to farm a low xp zone UNLESS there is something unique or special in droplist.

(perhaps add tablets there if you are not into some major change?)

Edited by Sensei

32 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

But if this post will get special treatment (from gm's) above everyone else and changes will be made(or something, or topic will not be closed like others people) I will be really pissed and I think most people will be also. 

And who are you exactly?

5 minutes ago, Encube said:

And who are you exactly?

random ass garbage noob, who will see that not all people are equal here, and only Ally leaders opinion matters to GM"s, but not hundreds of others. Which is btw literally the same opinion of me and his.

And if new comer will see that shit here, if I was him, I would not want to play here. Even without starting to play, he will see that One side gets advantage because it has Rizos here, which opinion matters most among all other players.

2 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

random ass garbage noob, who will see that not all people are equal here, and only Ally leaders opinion matters to GM"s, but not hundreds of others. Which is btw literally the same opinion of me and his.

And if new comer will see that shit here, if I was him, I would not want to play here. Even without starting to play, he will see that One side gets advantage because it has Rizos here, which opinion matters most among all other players.

Rizo is one of the ppl that plays here for really long time,so he know what he is talking about

as mentioned before, this zone is covering a hole missing on A type of farm, never it was said it would be the NEW BIG OMFG HIGH LVL FARMING CONTENT ZONE

once again you get disapointed not cuz of the content but cuz of your expectations.

fortress already happened once, if im not mistaken last saturday during the night.

yes it might be disappointing, yes you want a new zone lvl 84+ with ubber dupper monsters rly hard to kill etc, but you cant have everything at same time and content cant be catered around the same group of people, yes you guys do not like the new zone i get it, you are not alone in the server and some people actually happen to like the new zone.

this zone it is as it is and despise  some minimal changes on exp, hp and maybe drops, will not be changed. it has a propose, its serves its propose.

sadly the ubber dupper lvl 9000 parties will still have to wait for their new OMFG broken op farming zone.

2 minutes ago, San0 said:

as mentioned before, this zone is covering a hole missing on A type of farm, never it was said it would be the NEW BIG OMFG HIGH LVL FARMING CONTENT ZONE

once again you get disapointed not cuz of the content but cuz of your expectations.

fortress already happened once, if im not mistaken last saturday during the night.

yes it might be disappointing, yes you want a new zone lvl 84+ with ubber dupper monsters rly hard to kill etc, but you cant have everything at same time and content cant be catered around the same group of people, yes you guys do not like the new zone i get it, you are not alone in the server and some people actually happen to like the new zone.

this zone it is as it is and despise  some minimal changes on exp, hp and maybe drops, will not be changed. it has a propose, its serves its propose.

sadly the ubber dupper lvl 9000 parties will still have to wait for their new OMFG broken op farming zone.

Its fine. Atleast Warpole enjoys the new content.

5 minutes ago, Encube said:

Rizo is one of the ppl that plays here for really long time,so he know what he is talking about

bro, I know, so other people playing here for a long time, and u dont need to have 80 IQ to see that, people who made post here in forum and discord, they said literally the same shit he said. Thats what I am trying to point out. 
Basically, he just another guy who cries about that server is bad. No difference from noob6969 account and Rizos. cause same opinion, same text.

edit: because ppl know that noob696 is correct cause people see that, and people see that Rizos is correct also, cause we see that and we talk about that, the only one who dont see is...GM's.

Edited by Donkihot

4 minutes ago, San0 said:

filling gap? so far only destro can farm it efficient and make similar exp like in gc. Mages/archers/summoners make 50kk exp/buff

https://youtu.be/PzLReKBrQ1M

i would also like to remind you this is a private server with 3 or 4 people working on it and on its content. if you expecting major updates to come with full packs and full zones and full list of new skills and full all the good stuff every 6 months i have bad news for you. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

you guys play this game actively and are hundereds of you, its easier and faster for you go go and even over do the content in a pace WAY faster then we can create it so i cannot blame you for being bored, and wanting new stuff for your type of play all the time, it is just not possible and if you guys are not enjoying or having fun on what there is atm, maybe lay back a bit, play less time, play something else for a bit to chill and have fun and come back to real play when content pleases you, its a game afterall, you are not suposed to play if you dont have fun.

The only people left here are the old people, high lvl people, who are 80+ lvl basically, and they made nothing new for them, if they leave, it will be just gg lol. They will wait new update, but new comers will come, see that aden is empty, who the hell will stay here then? oh well, I am not playing here anymore why do I even write here. 

@San0 and what about other points of his post? there are so many things to answer ... rmt farmers, event, new ppl, bugs, 1 FI talik lvl6 after 14months

Agreed with all.

The part of the free box for x's amount of time was teh best part, some love for newbie comers will be a huge plus..

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lafi said:

@San0 and what about other points of his post? there are so many things to answer ... rmt farmers, event, new ppl, bugs, 1 FI talik lvl6 after 14months

Our last idea regarding the scrolls didn't worked, server doesn't allow trade "shadow" items: 
12/25/2021 08:22:48.841, Periodic item must be keep_type=1 and /*can_move=0 and */is_trade=0 and is_drop=0 and NOT stackable. line[5936], CanMove=0, IsTrade=1, IsDrop=0, IsStackable=0
Will work on another solution.

Regarding events: was more focused to make new mechanics ( had only 1 change regarding reward by creating coupon system ), my most concern is to devalue players achievements, like it was when we first time introduced Cloth Piece as an event reward.

3 minutes ago, Lafi said:

we are currently working on a way to make that RMT farm in DI not possible to exploit with the scroll stacking situation.
about new people the situation is more complicated due to the herp derp 6 year old server not worth to play tho we have planed for future patches a more streamline lvling way to close the time and investment needed for players to reach higher lvevels"

bug - bug report on forum.

there will be changes for the tali in future and the way its achieved.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Koll said:

Regarding events: was more focused to make new mechanics ( had only 1 change regarding reward by creating coupon system ), my most concern is to devalue players achievements, like it was when we first time introduced Cloth Piece in events reward.

How about the lvl 1 epics permanent from events? (Core,Aq,Orfen) Give chance to plebs to win those!!!!

• Haha 1

we do not ignore what you guys say or your opinions, its just not possible to do everything you guys want done and what the rest of people want done all at same time and in the speed you want done. its basically this simple.

you guys want X, other group of people want Y, other group of people want Z and somehow we need to split our time in trying to somewhat please everyone, so obviously is not possible, this patch was the last patch to "finish" the old saga, for a exemple this was the last place where A grade will be farmable, from here on its time for a new "era" lets call it.

the idea of adding heine into the map was already a preparation for the next step where bigger stuff comes in. this pack was most just kinda of a closure of a chapter and preparation for the beginning of a new one.

• Like 2

jesus..... why you answering to my post? both of you.. take time and answer rizos's post...  why should i try FI talik lvl 5 if it's bugged? one try is like 1,5kkk adena...