Rizos

Everything added on club is missing hype element...

1 hour ago, Donkihot said:

Bro, nobody is gonna take 1 week of vacation because event is happening in game :DDDD like wtf, bro wake up. 

Also I like the fact that, everyone in general chat (discord) is  talking about patch, about server, pointing out all the garbage server has, no pvp, no good new pve location and bla bla bla, everyone fc**** talking about it. It is not something new Rizos said here. He said the same shit people talking about for a year now. 
Same thing on forum, people made shit loads of post here about server and its condition and made arguments, nothing new. 

But if this post will get special treatment (from gm's) above everyone else and changes will be made(or something, or topic will not be closed like others people) I will be really pissed and I think most people will be also. 
Edits: just fixing grammar

The pvp part is on us not them . And you can’t fix that .

unless your cp leave the side and declare war on every one that’s other story

3 minutes ago, Bellion said:

The pvp part is on us not them . And you can’t fix that .

unless your cp leave the side and declare war on every one that’s other story

they can, they must make something which will makes us pvp for.
as Rizos said, T-rex, ez example. Make it harder to kill, higher bone drop %, so 2 orcs and solo. 

3 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

as Rizos said, T-rex, ez example. Make it harder to kill, higher bone drop %, so 2 orcs and solo. 

1 zealot for 1 Tyrant is enough atm
Destro + SK can do it in 30 sec

Edited by Sensei

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

1 zealot for 1 Tyrant is enough atm
Destro + SK can do it in 30 sec

we are not talking about u with bellion + 69, full buffs, epics, bw + 10 etc :D

Average farmers :D

1 minute ago, Donkihot said:

True let’s take more advanced example essence is what after classic .

raid bosses take more than 30 min to kill by 100 k euro stacked party you will see alot of people try to interrupt and try to get it alot of times it leads to clan wars and the stronger clans get it .

i agree on that BUT .

lets take eu side at eu prime ppl didnt pvp from 6 months because eu prime is dead after wu ally break down from last year .

you need new side new ppl to fight against ppl leaving the ally .

if you say kicking the Chinese and the Koreans make 0 difference because they don’t see each other at eu prime witch it’s around 5-6 am in asia .

look at the other side China prime and Korea it’s amazing daily pvp madsive fights mini sieges at Fi it’s wonderful.

thats my point when i said it’s on us not them bring 100 more players you will pvp trust me eu prime is a myth and empty   

17 minutes ago, Bellion said:

thats my point when i said it’s on us not them bring 100 more players you will pvp trust me eu prime is a myth and empty   

isn't the server 70% asian?

Edited by Sensei

11 minutes ago, Sensei said:

isn't the server 70% asian?

True . You know what also true my point i list above you can’t fix that by admin side

We’re all tired of farming light blue mobs in GC for years, but until something better exists people will continue to take the path of least resistance…

yes you want a new zone lvl 84+ with ubber dupper monsters rly hard to kill etc

Can't you give them Seed of Annihilation (like in the old H5) where mobs 1 hit you and you need uber party/items? Does the zone exist in your archives?

Maybe that will please the endgame fellows.

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Finally spot for mages?

about new spot, is the same mechanic of ABG, is nice righnow, I enjoy farm there, if we make same from melee vs mages it can make ppl come back to the game and wake up the party match again to the server like abg time.

also give a bit more exp, from new area so old ppl can get profit and also new ppl can aoe there.

like how is now, a random party with 3 DD's and 3 pullers can farm eazy with out problem even w/o over enchanted weapon. 

Also a good exp in this spot will help new ppl to have a good way to catch up the old ppl couse in GC u cant farm with normal gears. 

In the new spot, ppl have chance to be "decent" with A grade set +4 and also with the craft of TOP A weapon (if the gems drop properly)

with this, U already have bough problems solved. a new area for new ppl can catch the old 1, also a area to farm with aoe even with old ppl + anakin/lilith for old ppl.

Also never get answer on BD topic.

rizos have any previlege to get answer? when he cry 2 gms come to talk and when the others say is 0 answer

I talk about BD couse is my main class, but also is a lote of other classes that everyone knows is bad, is low or 0 population of mains in those classes and 0 action by staff...

actualy have some action, flame ppl in posts, say to play other servers, etc etc. 

we want to be here, with u, pls lissen us, we want a good server exactly like u want. and the best way to knows how to do something is know ur target.

ur target is here talking to u, we have a active forum where ppl come and say. OFC some times ppl abuse, os say some that is not the way that u want to go with ur server. but make inquests, ask ppl what they think about, vote, we are here to support ur doubts and say our opinion.

but dont go on rage mode and say us to play other game or other server.

sorry.

Sano,

Your messaging or intent of the new zone is not coming through. You say it is to "fill a hole for a type of farm", but as many people are saying the drops and exp do not make sense for how you have created the area. THIS IS THE WHOLE ARGUEMENT.

Ok. So main point is to have AOE area for A-grade items. Great. Have it drop all sorts of key mats, and other materials. Great. Since area is AOE, have mobs with "lower" exp values. Ok, but should probably be fairly comparable to other areas if it is still a group area (your example of ABG, ABG is a top EXP location. Understandably this new area does not need to be TOP exp). Is a group area with A-grade items. New area has mobs at 81 min level.... 2 higher than FI and 5 higher than GC.

So you have to be a fairly high level just so you can hit, CC, etc. As you are stating the idea is to make it a different type of A-grade area for AOE. MOST AOE areas including using CC's and debuffs, but mobs are so high that they wont land unless you are already high level. If you are already high level you have figured out how to farm in either GC, FI, or SV (yikes) efficiently enough to get to those levels. And if you have figured out how to farm in those other locations why go to new fields because they are just worse in almost every aspect.

Effectively you are telling the player base F*** you, this is how the area will be while the players are telling you it doesnt make sense. Rizos's whole post was to show where there are actual holes in the game and some ideas on how to fix them. You are saying that no AOE spot is a hole in the game but you filled it about as much as   .   O     This post is open for pointing out real holes and trying to address them. We get it you have limited resources and cant fix all the things we cry about, but there have been multiple discussions now on how this zone can more effectively fill the AOE hole that you are trying to fill.

I'll give you and your team tons of credit. You have made some great changes and additions to that game that keep it interesting. New skills, new zones, new weps with Antharas patch. It's good content. This new area just feels like a waste of time and effort though. Took all the time to make and balance this area, for it to be best as a "solo" grind spot to replace SV but with no quest because the exp is bad and is high level requirement.

I hope you can read what people are saying and not hear that they hate what you did, but are trying to explain how it does not make sense as a farming location.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

After all from this post . Cut this rmt in zaken exp scroll on plus bcs its dumb ... . Event reward should be beter even 1/ 100k chance for lvl 1 epic its on plus . Cut dps they cant bcs tyrant/destro on pve is not stopable with great fury / stigma / sos / cc / hex etc . New ppl - gl on 6 y old server with all have ton of boxes and is hard and risk to trust anyone bcs of 99% he exp new char and scum You in first probability .  But i weel still play here every week in diff time zone bcs of job - and weel be have funn

To start it to answer ppls question if rizos is more than some random playing on server and his opinion weighting more - wake up and get out of hole, ppl are not equal, right now you dont have server which doesnt favor party/clan/ally leaders, most of the time admin even pays them to keep playing there, ally leaders+ admins having private chats where they balance sides and content and try to do stuff according to them, because they know if big sides leave, the server stops being attractive, so yes, his word is bigger than some randoms, eventho they say stuff (and its not rizos specifically, but any bigger leader, pretty sure if china/korean leader wrote to admin, maybe they wouldnt make admin change something, but they would minimum get reply from them, which i find very logical

Now about content, take this with slight salt and that i dont expect you implement it or implement it immediately, i know how long you make regular updates, so something this big would take tons of time

I was thinking why certain interlude server is actually doing fine with pvps - be it big sides or casual ppl, what they find so attractive about it and after watching some videos from there, i think i got some idea

1) overenchanted items - club looks like freaking star wars, improved enchants seem like absolute mistake, because with RNG you can luckily make top weapons +12 with 3 clicks, when i watched some mass pvp for baium from that server which was 7h long, it was pov of hero destroyer (which is not something any random can make, so he was definitely not some poor random), he was running there in draconic armor and db bow +4, yes, for sure he had epics, but you know that making s grade weapon with armor? Its not hard, it just takes some time. What we have here? You have to farm adena and buy full overenchanted weapon, coz gl being lucky enough to make any piece of equip being close to powerlevel of items top ppl of server use

2) that brings me to S grade content, all this overenchanted stuff must end with next grade, no special scrolls, no star wars, BUT you have to make it better than star wars B and A grade, so ppl will have to switch from it. I hoped you will open goddard as next big major update and smh figure this S grade stuff to abolish star wars and after that, god knows if how many years introduce good old HB with S80. Seeing how next major update is probably going to be HB, i really hope you wont be making any major changes to it and simply skip the S grade and jump straight to S80 gring fest.

3) old S grade system actually brings casuals closer to old stacked players. You ask why? Imagine i play with 1 friend, how exactly am i going to make star wars weapon/armor without being forced to play different char than main just to gring tons of adena? Correct, you want S grade armor? You gotta go farm that ketra/varka quest, which ofc you can speed up with aoe, if you have better equip, but 2 randoms can do it in similar pace on some chill zone and actually seeing progress as their quest fills up, if you play and see "today i farmed 50kk, just 2kkk more and we can buy some good gun for one of us", thats really depressing mentality in my opinion. Oh, you got bored of farming ketra/varka quests? Sure, go make TTs recipes in HS (yes, they are cancer, but some ppl enjoy it? Also its content which you dont really speed with equip, thus again its catching mechanic for new ppl, as it takes same time to make new set of jewels like old players if they decide to do it). Oh, you got bored of this? Np, you can go farm weapon recipes in IT or FoG, you dont even need party for that, you can farm first room in IT, sure, you get random recipe but thats disadvantage compared to playing with clan/party,  you can still trade it between players for recipe you want. Also yes, FoG is gear dependant and destro could solo aoe farm recipes there later on in game, but IT? Limited mobs per room, problem was mobs giving you para so you need purify active, so even with better gear, you could max do 2 rooms farming compared to 1 room farming with barely any equip, so once again, new players would farm same powerlevel items comparable to old ppl

4) make new grade of equip just by crafting system, not being able to drop full items from regular mobs (maybe you could consider some big major boss like anthy/valakas, which is once per week and that would be like 5-10% of all equip (90-95% being from craft), make crafting actually be time consuming and not too much gear dependant (as i said example with IT, or ketra/varka wasnt really spot you could wfficiently aoe farm for those recipes)

5) make party zones really feel like party zones, you wont achieve that by simply pumping stats of mobs, you just make it harder for new/not so geared ppl while old folks will still farm it with 1 stacked orc. What you need is mobs actually having strong CCs, casting anchors, stuns, silences, strong bleeds, slows, sleep on healers, lowering defenses, etc., So you actually need active healers to cleanse, purify, heal, bards/tanks to aggro mobs and if you dont have that? Gl, your 1 tyrant will stand in CC all the time and eventually die with whole box army behind his ass. Make it as diverse as possible, some debuff being clensed by bishop, some by ee/se, some mobs focusing specially healers with debuffs, so that if party slacks, they will wipe if they dont react to debuffs fast enough, not mobs 1 shotting me coz i dont have +8 armor

Now just to mention some other stuff ppl enjoy on that chronicle is probably manor/stakato quest, that way you dont need to box and play spoiler to craft those S grades, you just do it on main (tho manor is questionable with all the soft ppl use nowadays, but anyway)

Tl;dr

general idea what i bring is, let ppl farm a lot for something that once you make, its possible to upgrade, but its really hard. Also ppl must see actual progress, like "this week i made 2-3 recipes for gun, next week i will farn this and that material" instead of "this week i farmed X adena, i need Y adena more to afford to buy something instead of creating it myself"

I spoke about S grade, but same principle can be achieved with S80 and HB, just make it better than top star wars equip you have on server now, quest tedious and time consuming, but not by mobs being RBs but actually tricky with debuffs, aggro mechanics (for example some mobs could have random aggro on ppl who dont do anything, that way your boxes would get aggro and die all the time, while if having active healers/bards tank that wouldnt be problem, let them cast debuffs, even aoe debuffs, so healers need to play on range and actually care about position, some mobs aggroing depending on heal element etc.)

Ps: if you got all the way down here reading this wall of text which is bigger than i expected, you da champ 🏆

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Also.. Why we have to have an extra fkn BOX for everything ????? IT IS SO ANNOYING ! When server is literally filled with players 80 - 84 lvs.

How awesome it would be to kill these bosses with mains and actualy pvp on mains for it. 

42 lv AQ

52 lv CORE

52 lv ORFEN

77 ZAKEN

Have to bring like idiots our mains there to buff our low lvl boxes ... so we kill it in 1 minut. Why cant we farm it with mains, make it stronger (to kill in 30 min), so enemy can contest and fight on mains 80+ for it.

Extra boxes archers, nukers 79+ for ANTAHRAS. Melees are useless boss AOE whole command channel on 1 hit WHYYY giving us even more cancer after farming it for 7h with MULTIPLE BOXES spamming 1 button. 5, 7 ppl party have 18 characters inside so this boss actualy dies and is not stacked alive on map.

We dont even play our mains, im 99% time on some extra stupid box we have to have to do staff here.

• Like 2

The idea about epics on 76+lvl are good almost every server made it when server get old enough !

It will be easier to go with mains fight for it etc..

Now is crazy ..u need to cover 42 lvl boss with pk box buff box and dd box ..

The epics should be way harder,whenever it appear it should be pvp content for it if we go with mains it will happend,now only fun is on daily bosses ... And on Asian prime that pvp content is amazing but that's all.

With the new era things...

I hope it will not going in way where official classic went with these shitty bracelets talismans which increases stats like a crazy and all was shining flying and showing around character with some wings and oe weapons which u saw from end of map .

Star wars is that what made the ppl quit (not all but almost all went to private servers to play on normal L2)

AOE zone ..if you want fill hole is good idea but still is better to go to gc even with shit eq... 4 active persons can manage to kill mobs there or they have to focus on eq for main dd (mostly tyrant) to farm there without problems .

Put that AOE zone with better exp like 400-500k per mob so one train should be compared with another's zones ,now is good idea to farm there a grd ,gemstones still low chance but the LS magic tablets and dye i think (is only my own idea )should drop from every mobs with some chance ,it isn't worth to put all dyes into one mob ,,

The rmt di farmer are easy to find but you probably know that if you will ban them they will come back there with new IP hwid and characters.

So i think it would be better to make the scroll a buff like .if you kill chest u get buff for 1h with 30%exp.it will be easier to manage for random player or solo player and for rmt it will cut profit 

• Like 2

Как говориться поздно пить Боржоми, если почки отказали ...
То, что сейчас происходит на сервере - это последствие игроков и администрации сервера. Основная проблема заключается в том, что каждый день люди с сервера уходят в большом количестве, а новых людей приходит очень мало. Количество оттока не перекрывается новичками и это будет продолжаться, даже если администрация / владельцы сервера запустят масштабную рекламу и 9 запросов из 10 будут ссылаться на этот сервер - большого прилива игроков не будет. На это следующие факторы: старый сервер, отсутствие контента (кроме пве), неадекватные цены на рынке, поведение хай лвл игроков, изучение изменений на сервере и сбор информации за 5 лет воедино со всего форума (нет адекватного и единого описания в одном посте).
Единственный рабочий вариант - это открыть новый сервер аналогично текущему, без закрытия старого и после 1-2 лет игры их объединить в один.
Я напишу те варианты изменений, которые необходимы, что бы новый сервер не потерпел крах ... они взяты из истории работы других приватных серверов и исправление текущих проблем на клабе.
Начнем с того, чего хотят игроки? Да-да, именно игроки, сервера работают исключительно для публики, и люди не будут играть там, где написано L2classic.club, если это не интересно и никому не нужно.
Начнем с проблем этого сервера и то, что убило и продолжает убивать онлайн:
1) Полностью убрать вечерних рб всех уровней - это полное дерьмо
2) Убрать появление ДК, именно из-за них, нашлись "особо умные люди", которые заводят фулл саппорт 80+, переточенных твинов и фармят их нон-стоп. Естественно фармят лоу лвл рб не оставляет ничего новым игрокам, которые не имеют хай лвл саппорт, буст и т.д.
3) Сделать зону РБ за рамки, которые не выходят за пределы этой области, дамаг и дебаффы на рб не ложатся (пример хай лвл стигмы, блок щита и т.п.). Заходя в зоне действия фарма РБ - полностью дропает весь бафф (т.е. фарм рб происходит в равных условиях, за исключением буста по шмоту). Сохраняется разница фарма РБ +/- 9 левелов включая бафф, денсы, сонги. Так же данных рб нельзя будет увести непонятно куда и мы не увидим РБ с ЕВ в окрестностях Деревни светлых эльфов.Дебаффы выше разницы 9 уровней на РБ не проходят. Тут появятся ПВП за рб.
4) Зоны фарма. Для ускорения контента и минимизировать время объединения серверов - добавить катакомбы и некрополи.
5) Установить спидран респа мобов и привязать их к своему месту появления с минимальным радиусом. Пример всеми нами любимое АБГ, когда ты стоишь на одном споте и приводишь мобов с 3-х соседних, не оставляя ничего другим абсолютно. Установить время появления мобов зависимым от их смерти. Образно ... фиксированный респ моба составляет 2 минуты, после убийства этого моба 100 раз, его появление ускоряется на 10 сек (1 мин 50 сек) и так по кругу до минимального предела, например, в 5 секунд.Данная механика всем позволит занять свои споты и фармить в их пределах, учитывая, что они будут телепортированы на свое место, но просаживаться по экспозиции и фарму вы не будете получать, так как есть спидран. Ну и конечно же будут ПВП за спот, который имеет время респа 5 секунд.
6) В стадии развития сервера.
7) Ограничить вмешательство администрации сервера на 100% (примеры Савиньона, АнгерФиста и т.д.). Раздели / делевельнули / удалили персонажа - ваши проблемы, нечего давать пароли от аккаунтов. Все происходит на свой страх и риск.
8) Новые локации для разных видов игроков (маги, мили, луки, саппорты) как для соло, так и для партийных. Модой писал некоторые из них.
9) Скрыть имена на олимпиаде и снизить шанс попадания клана, альянса друг с другом, что бы минимизировать фидвейвы.

Я описал все реальные и рабочие моменты, которые были внедрены на некоторых серверах, продолжают работать по сей день.

Edited by VILEN
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VILEN said:

Как говориться поздно пить Боржоми, если почки отказали ...
То, что сейчас происходит на сервере - это последствие игроков и администрации сервера. Основная проблема заключается в том, что каждый день люди с сервера уходят в большом количестве, а новых людей приходит очень мало. Количество оттока не перекрывается новичками и это будет продолжаться, даже если администрация / владельцы сервера запустят масштабную рекламу и 9 запросов из 10 будут ссылаться на этот сервер - большого прилива игроков не будет. На это следующие факторы: старый сервер, отсутствие контента (кроме пве), неадекватные цены на рынке, поведение хай лвл игроков, изучение изменений на сервере и сбор информации за 5 лет воедино со всего форума (нет адекватного и единого описания в одном посте).
Единственный рабочий вариант - это открыть новый сервер аналогично текущему, без закрытия старого и после 1-2 лет игры их объединить в один.
Я напишу те варианты изменений, которые необходимы, что бы новый сервер не потерпел крах ... они взяты из истории работы других приватных серверов и исправление текущих проблем на клабе.
Начнем с того, чего хотят игроки? Да-да, именно игроки, сервера работают исключительно для публики, и люди не будут играть там, где написано L2classic.club, если это не интересно и никому не нужно.
Начнем с проблем этого сервера и то, что убило и продолжает убивать онлайн:
1) Полностью убрать вечерних рб всех уровней - это полное дерьмо
2) Убрать появление ДК, именно из-за них, нашлись "особо умные люди", которые заводят фулл саппорт 80+, переточенных твинов и фармят их нон-стоп. Естественно фармят лоу лвл рб не оставляет ничего новым игрокам, которые не имеют хай лвл саппорт, буст и т.д.
3) Сделать зону РБ за рамки, которые не выходят за пределы этой области, дамаг и дебаффы на рб не ложатся (пример хай лвл стигмы, блок щита и т.п.). Заходя в зоне действия фарма РБ - полностью дропает весь бафф (т.е. фарм рб происходит в равных условиях, за исключением буста по шмоту). Сохраняется разница фарма РБ +/- 9 левелов включая бафф, денсы, сонги. Так же данных рб нельзя будет увести непонятно куда и мы не увидим РБ с ЕВ в окрестностях Деревни светлых эльфов.Дебаффы выше разницы 9 уровней на РБ не проходят. Тут появятся ПВП за рб.
4) Зоны фарма. Для ускорения контента и минимизировать время объединения серверов - добавить катакомбы и некрополи.
5) Установить спидран респа мобов и привязать их к своему месту появления с минимальным радиусом. Пример всеми нами любимое АБГ, когда ты стоишь на одном споте и приводишь мобов с 3-х соседних, не оставляя ничего другим абсолютно. Установить время появления мобов зависимым от их смерти. Образно ... фиксированный респ моба составляет 2 минуты, после убийства этого моба 100 раз, его появление ускоряется на 10 сек (1 мин 50 сек) и так по кругу до минимального предела, например, в 5 секунд.Данная механика всем позволит занять свои споты и фармить в их пределах, учитывая, что они будут телепортированы на свое место, но просаживаться по экспозиции и фарму вы не будете получать, так как есть спидран. Ну и конечно же будут ПВП за спот, который имеет время респа 5 секунд.
6) В стадии развития сервера.
7) Ограничить вмешательство администрации сервера на 100% (примеры Савиньона, АнгерФиста и т.д.). Раздели / делевельнули / удалили персонажа - ваши проблемы, нечего давать пароли от аккаунтов. Все происходит на свой страх и риск.
8) Новые локации для разных видов игроков (маги, мили, луки, саппорты) как для соло, так и для партийных. Модой писал некоторые из них.
9) Скрыть имена на олимпиаде и снизить шанс попадания клана, альянса друг с другом, что бы минимизировать фидвейвы.

Я описал все реальные и рабочие моменты, которые были внедрены на некоторых серверах, продолжают работать по сей день.

Agree with some points like open new server and say straight before server opening that it would be merged to old one after 6 months/1 year - this could bring a lot of fresh blood
Agree about daily 9 pm rbs are bad idea and agree about DK has bad influence on server and current rb system is trash especially when ppl start using spirit of shilien
Point 9 will not work, ppl can recognize players by gear.
Disagree about reducing admins intervention. Its nice scamshops, shops in party matching etc gets banned. FK scammers. Fair play should be promoted

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Agree with some points like open new server and say straight before server opening that it would be merged to old one after 6 months/1 year - this could bring a lot of fresh blood
Agree about daily 9 pm rbs are bad idea and agree about DK has bad influence on server and current rb system is trash especially when ppl start using spirit of shilien
Point 9 will not work, ppl can recognize players by gear.
Disagree about reducing admins intervention. Its nice scamshops, shops in party matching etc gets banned. FK scammers. Fair play should be promoted

По поводу администрации...
Я говорю за запрет вмешательства в сам игровой процесс между игроками, а не проект. Да, баги и их использование, рмт, и тому подобное должны отслеживаться и предприниматься соответствующие меры.
Речь идет за вмешательство в ситуации и конфликты между игроками, за так называемые "секретные чаты" в дискорде. Да ладно, все +/- вменяемые игроки это знают и нужно прекратить подлизывать и подсасывать игрокам/администрации.

Касательно олимпиады...
Скрыть имена у столба в списке волн, не Rizos vs VILEN, a Player1 vs Player2 и так далее..., а так же уменьшить шанс встречи на олимпе своего соклана или алли

Edited by VILEN

LETS say you anonimize nicks on oly. You even make +16 items look like +0. Lets say clan A makes feed wave and they feed bd. BD says on TS "im against tyrant, any tyrant on this channel is vs bd?" the tyrant answer "me", "relog plz". so nothing change.

About fortress, finally saw it open. Is it normal you can enter inside on shadow and reach the boss without touching any mob? Also u can rr gate chant inside and gate on the roof next time it spawns. If u die doors close when lilith die and u have to go to village with big exp loss

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

LETS say you anonimize nicks on oly. You even make +16 items look like +0. Lets say clan A makes feed wave and they feed bd. BD says on TS "im against tyrant, any tyrant on this channel is vs bd?" the tyrant answer "me", "relog plz". so nothing change.

About fortress, finally saw it open. Is it normal you can enter inside on shadow and reach the boss without touching any mob? Also u can rr gate chant inside and gate on the roof next time it spawns. If u die doors close when lilith die and u have to go to village with big exp loss

To prevent players from using Dance of Shadow we have Buffs on bosses, they didn't stopped players from farming with them, which we will fix. Regarding other questions, we won't leave gates opened forever, but will give players a way to resurrect after boss death and will work out summoning. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MoDoy said:

To start it to answer ppls question if rizos is more than some random playing on server and his opinion weighting more - wake up and get out of hole, ppl are not equal, right now you dont have server which doesnt favor party/clan/ally leaders, most of the time admin even pays them to keep playing there, ally leaders+ admins having private chats where they balance sides and content and try to do stuff according to them, because they know if big sides leave, the server stops being attractive, so yes, his word is bigger than some randoms, eventho they say stuff (and its not rizos specifically, but any bigger leader, pretty sure if china/korean leader wrote to admin, maybe they wouldnt make admin change something, but they would minimum get reply from them, which i find very logical

Now about content, take this with slight salt and that i dont expect you implement it or implement it immediately, i know how long you make regular updates, so something this big would take tons of time

I was thinking why certain interlude server is actually doing fine with pvps - be it big sides or casual ppl, what they find so attractive about it and after watching some videos from there, i think i got some idea

1) overenchanted items - club looks like freaking star wars, improved enchants seem like absolute mistake, because with RNG you can luckily make top weapons +12 with 3 clicks, when i watched some mass pvp for baium from that server which was 7h long, it was pov of hero destroyer (which is not something any random can make, so he was definitely not some poor random), he was running there in draconic armor and db bow +4, yes, for sure he had epics, but you know that making s grade weapon with armor? Its not hard, it just takes some time. What we have here? You have to farm adena and buy full overenchanted weapon, coz gl being lucky enough to make any piece of equip being close to powerlevel of items top ppl of server use

2) that brings me to S grade content, all this overenchanted stuff must end with next grade, no special scrolls, no star wars, BUT you have to make it better than star wars B and A grade, so ppl will have to switch from it. I hoped you will open goddard as next big major update and smh figure this S grade stuff to abolish star wars and after that, god knows if how many years introduce good old HB with S80. Seeing how next major update is probably going to be HB, i really hope you wont be making any major changes to it and simply skip the S grade and jump straight to S80 gring fest.

3) old S grade system actually brings casuals closer to old stacked players. You ask why? Imagine i play with 1 friend, how exactly am i going to make star wars weapon/armor without being forced to play different char than main just to gring tons of adena? Correct, you want S grade armor? You gotta go farm that ketra/varka quest, which ofc you can speed up with aoe, if you have better equip, but 2 randoms can do it in similar pace on some chill zone and actually seeing progress as their quest fills up, if you play and see "today i farmed 50kk, just 2kkk more and we can buy some good gun for one of us", thats really depressing mentality in my opinion. Oh, you got bored of farming ketra/varka quests? Sure, go make TTs recipes in HS (yes, they are cancer, but some ppl enjoy it? Also its content which you dont really speed with equip, thus again its catching mechanic for new ppl, as it takes same time to make new set of jewels like old players if they decide to do it). Oh, you got bored of this? Np, you can go farm weapon recipes in IT or FoG, you dont even need party for that, you can farm first room in IT, sure, you get random recipe but thats disadvantage compared to playing with clan/party,  you can still trade it between players for recipe you want. Also yes, FoG is gear dependant and destro could solo aoe farm recipes there later on in game, but IT? Limited mobs per room, problem was mobs giving you para so you need purify active, so even with better gear, you could max do 2 rooms farming compared to 1 room farming with barely any equip, so once again, new players would farm same powerlevel items comparable to old ppl

4) make new grade of equip just by crafting system, not being able to drop full items from regular mobs (maybe you could consider some big major boss like anthy/valakas, which is once per week and that would be like 5-10% of all equip (90-95% being from craft), make crafting actually be time consuming and not too much gear dependant (as i said example with IT, or ketra/varka wasnt really spot you could wfficiently aoe farm for those recipes)

5) make party zones really feel like party zones, you wont achieve that by simply pumping stats of mobs, you just make it harder for new/not so geared ppl while old folks will still farm it with 1 stacked orc. What you need is mobs actually having strong CCs, casting anchors, stuns, silences, strong bleeds, slows, sleep on healers, lowering defenses, etc., So you actually need active healers to cleanse, purify, heal, bards/tanks to aggro mobs and if you dont have that? Gl, your 1 tyrant will stand in CC all the time and eventually die with whole box army behind his ass. Make it as diverse as possible, some debuff being clensed by bishop, some by ee/se, some mobs focusing specially healers with debuffs, so that if party slacks, they will wipe if they dont react to debuffs fast enough, not mobs 1 shotting me coz i dont have +8 armor

Now just to mention some other stuff ppl enjoy on that chronicle is probably manor/stakato quest, that way you dont need to box and play spoiler to craft those S grades, you just do it on main (tho manor is questionable with all the soft ppl use nowadays, but anyway)

Tl;dr

general idea what i bring is, let ppl farm a lot for something that once you make, its possible to upgrade, but its really hard. Also ppl must see actual progress, like "this week i made 2-3 recipes for gun, next week i will farn this and that material" instead of "this week i farmed X adena, i need Y adena more to afford to buy something instead of creating it myself"

I spoke about S grade, but same principle can be achieved with S80 and HB, just make it better than top star wars equip you have on server now, quest tedious and time consuming, but not by mobs being RBs but actually tricky with debuffs, aggro mechanics (for example some mobs could have random aggro on ppl who dont do anything, that way your boxes would get aggro and die all the time, while if having active healers/bards tank that wouldnt be problem, let them cast debuffs, even aoe debuffs, so healers need to play on range and actually care about position, some mobs aggroing depending on heal element etc.)

Ps: if you got all the way down here reading this wall of text which is bigger than i expected, you da champ 🏆

I might not be that popular to be read here, but I agree with your suggestions. 

I would also introdue the Moirai set, as an alternative to S, and precursor to S80. Back in the day, you would farm recipes and mats, for Moirai, in the revamped Plains of the Lizardmen (Tanta Linzardmen if I recall) and revamped Beast Farm (lvl of mobs pumped to 80-81).

Also, as a POSSIBLE way to incentivize endgame people to farm, I would introduce the Skill Enchant system (with codex  attainable via Oly AND some high lvl farm zones). BUT, there's a but, make them +10 max, cost some little Adena, some medium SP and a lot of EXP.

• Like 1